Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vermbharat
    16 lane is only upto Delhi border. If I'm not wrong. Only 8 lane elevated road proposed in Ghaziabad to dasna that will take time to get going as it needs 11000 crore budget. And would very unlikely be used by local traffic due to high toll.

No this information is not true, 16 lanes is right upto Hapur starting from Nizammudin as part of Delhi Meerut Expressway. 8 lanes are part of E-way and rest 8 is for local traffic and without toll. After Hapur the Eway gets its alignment with Nh-58 right upto Meerut. The total cost of this project is Rs 5000 Cr and not 11000. This project has already got all the approvals and have the land for the expansion.
    CommentQuote
  • 8lane, 16 lane, elevated road, parallel road, Eastern express Highway, westerns express highway, FNg.. pata nahi aur kya kya announe kiya hua hai.. Sep 2015 men agar parallel road banana bhi chalu ho jaye to bahut khush ho jaounga mein... 6 saal ho gaye Delhi-Jaipur 8 lane NH8 to complete ho nahi paya.....
    Sab paid news hai, jab tak NH24 ka issue resolve hota nahi dikhega, Columbia Asia wale area ke builders apna flat kaise bechenge
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    8lane, 16 lane, elevated road, parallel road, Eastern express Highway, westerns express highway, FNg.. pata nahi aur kya kya announe kiya hua hai.. Sep 2015 men agar parallel road banana bhi chalu ho jaye to bahut khush ho jaounga mein... 6 saal ho gaye Delhi-Jaipur 8 lane NH8 to complete ho nahi paya.....
    Sab paid news hai, jab tak NH24 ka issue resolve hota nahi dikhega, Columbia Asia wale area ke builders apna flat kaise bechenge

NH8 is not cumpleted as thr is some court case running on it.. waise i have heard dat MODI govt cleared al d issues n worked strtd agn on NH8.. Rest ppl travellin on d route can tel better..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek Agg
    NH8 is not cumpleted as thr is some court case running on it.. waise i have heard dat MODI govt cleared al d issues n worked strtd agn on NH8.. Rest ppl travellin on d route can tel better..

yes this has been the case for previous govt but this Govt track record is quite good when it comes to building Highways (you can see tabled report in parliament showing that more NH were build in NDA regime of 8 years as compared to 58 yrs of congress and Mr Gadkari has a proven track record and also keeping the political mileage one can get as this lolipop has been given to public for the last 10 yrs and this is high time for delivery.
    If you see carefully you will get some sense of work starting near Indirapuram and Vijay nagar for parallel roads(as claimed by State govt). rest we can only comment once we see the actual work on the ground. Fingers crossed but atleast signals are positive.Wait and watch should be the mantra as of now .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghamasan
    yes this has been the case for previous govt but this Govt track record is quite good when it comes to building Highways (you can see tabled report in parliament showing that more NH were build in NDA regime of 8 years as compared to 58 yrs of congress and Mr Gadkari has a proven track record and also keeping the political mileage one can get as this lolipop has been given to public for the last 10 yrs and this is high time for delivery.
    If you see carefully you will get some sense of work starting near Indirapuram and Vijay nagar for parallel roads(as claimed by State govt). rest we can only comment once we see the actual work on the ground. Fingers crossed but atleast signals are positive.Wait and watch should be the mantra as of now .

In any case we can only be mute spectators/sufferers
    CommentQuote
  • Has BJP MP cleared the Dumping ground monster ghost from crossings!
    CommentQuote
  • MP cannot do anything here as the case is pending in SC and they can only decide the fate on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone who satisfy with his 3G dongle internet. Which ISP you feel is best in CR for 3G dongle internet
    CommentQuote
  • Tata Photon is decent for me while MTS was disaster, won't recommend either of them to you
    CommentQuote
  • How's traffic situation now !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    Tata Photon is decent for me while MTS was disaster, won't recommend either of them to you

It means no connection is provide good speed, as I am using airtel 3g dongle currently, which is having very poor speed
    CommentQuote
  • Always use wired one, local vendors are providing good cheap services, try them.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes my experience with Wireless one's has been bad, Photon and MTS as mentioned above and you confirming for AirTel as well.
    My experience with TTPL for internet services has been good so far, low downtime, decent speed and professionalism in servicing, more than expected from local vendors
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghamasan
    MP cannot do anything here as the case is pending in SC and they can only decide the fate on this.

Anyways MP's are doing nothing in
    India
    CommentQuote
  • no they are doing two things for sure i.e sleeping in Parliament and making hell lot of money.;)
    CommentQuote