Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
    New Pulia Progress - Visited yesterday evening.
    Thanks Nilabh for shairing these pics, share these on CROMA Yahoo Group too.

Speed of work is pretty good, with this speed this will get ready in 10 days time, Lot will depend upon road of opposite side.

Now we need to check the progress of road towards NE side, yesterday evening tried to go there but it was late so returned back. A JCB was working for leveling of road ahead of Gaur City 2 gate.

Comment

Originally posted by mann973 View Post
      Thanks Nilabh for shairing these pics, share these on CROMA Yahoo Group too.

Speed of work is pretty good, with this speed this will get ready in 10 days time, Lot will depend upon road of opposite side.

Now we need to check the progress of road towards NE side, yesterday evening tried to go there but it was late so returned back. A JCB was working for leveling of road ahead of Gaur City 2 gate.
      Oops wrote Nilabh instead of 11xing

Comment

random pics

first one is Galleria part2
        second:- Approach road from NH24
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SachKaSamna View Post
          I think Panchsheel Wellington is the best society in CR, in terms of location, construction quality, and layout. What you say guys ???

I went to paramount, but didnt like the layout much...looked very congested and towers looked too close to each other.
          Panchsheel is having advantage of Location but in past ppl from Golf Corse facing flats were complaining for Noise of STP.

Layout,Orientation and Quality of Construction of Arihant is better than Panchsheel, Gaur, Mahagun, Assotech, Gardenia, Buland, Exotica.

Have not been to Paramount, Ajnara & Prateek hence can not comment about those.

Comment

Sharing New Pulia Progress pics on CROMA group.

Comment

Panchsheel is having advantage of Location but in past ppl from Golf Corse facing flats were complaining for Noise of STP.

Layout,Orientation and Quality of Construction of Arihant is better than Panchsheel, Gaur, Mahagun, Assotech, Gardenia, Buland, Exotica.

The STP noise has been reduced these days.
              The Golf course facing flats are best for the view. the only problem is Air flows strongly through the Lift area and into the flats which irritates many a times.

Internal layout , Lift area, Flat Layout, Green area, Much awaited Club and Swimming pool. All these are key features of Panchsheel.

Comment

having flat in Paramount , I echo that it has good numbers of flats in given area.. but on all other aspects it is above average and value for money proposition .. strictly personal perspective.

Comment

Amidst all these names where does GH-7 stands..It is the biggest society..has contributed a lot towards development of the area & making it habitable..

Layout of flats is good & quality is as as good as other flats..

Comment

Originally posted by YashFbD
                    Really strange, leaving Gurgaon etc and liking CR. I live in G F which i really loves but Comparing it with chandigarh, i will preffer chandigarh anyday....but again it depends on personal choice, i remember one of my cousins, BB in Sweden finally started work living in small town on Indo nepal border (Gorkahpur),can u beat it!
                    its simply depends on indivdual choice
                    Hi yash! correct it all depends upon individual choice. Little personal again, being born and brought up in Nuclear Power Corporation /Airforce colonies I would prefer a township of 100k people with all the facilities within township.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                      Amidst all these names where does GH-7 stands..It is the biggest society..has contributed a lot towards development of the area & making it habitable..

Layout of flats is good & quality is as as good as other flats..
                      And as on date no other society is match of open space & Land scapping done inside the society.

As availability is only in 2nd sale in GH7, hence ppl talk abt only other societies.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X