Sort by :
Filter by :
- Does anybody know the full master plan of Crossings Republik i.e phase 1 & 2 and other facilities. Some sign boards in crossing also indicate direction for stadium... Where it is planned?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ghamasanno they are doing two things for sure i.e sleeping in Parliament and making hell lot of money.;)
Watching on phone too.CommentQuote0Flag
- Is there any development on phase 2 plan? Anyone has idea about this?CommentQuote0Flag
- worst society
I feel CR is worst society to live in Ghaziabad...Better you live in main Ghaziabad or Raj Nagar extension...CommentQuote0Flag
Some good news focused towards crossing republik.
GHAZIABAD: The Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) has started working on a plan to broaden the service lanes near ABES Cut on NH-24 to reduce the number of accidents occurring in the area.
In the last five years, more than 64 accidents have taken place at the trisection, resulting in 43 deaths. This spot is also one of the busiest and traffic jams, especially during peak hours, is very common. Even the Central Road Research Institute (CRRI) had in its report suggested U-turns at this spot.
"Traffic from three sides meet at this trisection and since this particular spot is relatively narrow, traffic jams and accidents are frequent here," said Vijay Yadav, vice-chairman, GDA. "Therefore, we have taken up work on this stretch on a priority basis. Hopefully, in three months we will be able to complete the work here at a cost of Rs 3 crore," he said.
According to the plan, the GDA would be broadening the service road along both sides of NH24 from ABES trisection to Doondahera and the road parallel to Continental carbon factory. "As of now, the service road is 5.5 metres in width and we plan to make it 7 metres wide," said Yadav.
Commuters proceeding from Delhi towards Greater Noida will take the left from Doondahera and will go through underpass that opens near Carbon Continental to Crossings Republik. "If this arrangement is put in place this will allow vehicles to pass without touching NH-24," Yadav said, adding that it would allow unhindered flow of traffic on NH-24.CommentQuote1Flag
- Much needed move, let's see when it materializes. One more thing that should be done to lessen burden on Shaberi road would be to make sure smooth traffic through Vijay nagar areaCommentQuote0Flag
I'm planning to buy a 2 BHK & shift to Crossing Republic.
Request seniors to suggest the ongoing rates.
Thanks in advance.
- Originally Posted by realstsbondI feel CR is worst society to live in Ghaziabad...Better you live in main Ghaziabad or Raj Nagar extension...
Full Ghaziabad is worst place to live but if you are saying that CR is worst then probably u haven't been there. CR is best place to live in compare with other place of Ghaziabad. In Fact when i go to Ghaziabad from Delhi after crossing UP border i always feel bad of the area of Ghaziabad but when i reach to CR,,,, wow its good place to live.
All the basic facilities are available there.CommentQuote1Flag
- Sir, I think you are new to this or NCR....CR is totally concrete jungle...no space to breath...always in trouble...in terms of connectivity..dumping ground..carbon emulation from factoris(Did factories ask builder to make buildings thee) no GDA involvement...in near future major problem is going there water supply and selvage problem....Aur last bt not the least I feel it is like tapu surrounded by villages...better you move toward nh24 if want flats in cheap and look for projects which is afjacent to nh24....CommentQuote1Flag
- Let it be surrounded by villages. This beautiful tapu is so big that it hardly matters. Which area do u recommend to live for this rate?CommentQuote0Flag
- better you move toward nh24 if want flats in cheap and look for projects which is adjacent to nh24....
How far is crossings from NH24?
Which projects you are talking about adjacent to NH24? Mahagunpuram?
CR attracts a rate which is reflective of issues that it has. Had it got everything right, why would it's RTM be sold at lesser cost compared to UC units of NE?It's upto CR's residents how they see pros and cons and how it matches with their needsCommentQuote1Flag
- CR is in ghaziabad and NE is in noida so of course rate difference will be there.
The return depends on the investment you make.
If you invest more then return will also be more.
I am just saying that CR is best in all aspect if you consider the rate factor.
NE is selling it doesn't mean that CR was also selling with a high rate and now it rate has been reduced.
If you want to live presently you can not do in NE but can do in CR.
CR is for end user and NE is for investor. Even investor can buy flat or shop and can rent it to get a rental income immediately.
This is my personal view about CR.CommentQuote0Flag
- For real appreciation one can buy a farmer land and can sell after 10 years in 10 times high rate.CommentQuote0Flag
Cannot be generalized, it completely depends on facilities available. No doubt location brands is factor but not the ultimate factor. We have ample examples on this front.
If you invest more then return will also be more.
I disagree, we are talking about percentages here. There is no rule and situation which guarantees that you invest more and get more returns except in certain Fixed deposits.
Exactly what I tried to convey in my last post. There is a reason which CR is much more affordable and it's buyers find it justified and see it aligned with their needs. Hence generalization that CR is worst is completely wrong.
It was selling higher than NE. Check out trend for last 5-7 years for CR price rise. Now you will find a time-frame of 1-1.5 years where it gave best returns. And the time was when NE was under litigation and no progress was made there. The moment Ne bounced back, CR has been hardly giving returns of FD and in some cases even negative.
more than 100 families are already living in Gaur Avenues 1 & 4
Not every place is as blessed as Greater Noida !!CommentQuote0Flag
- CR is really becoming a worst place. and the only reason is the pathetic connectivity. shaberi road is full of pot holes. driving on that road is becoming nightmare now in the rainy season. and that too with so much traffic on that road it becomes more difficult to commute.CommentQuote0Flag