Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by YashFbD
    Mikebhai Delhi mein bhi light jaati hai , In village areas and east Delhi areas there are 1 to 2 hour powercuts.

Originally Posted by pnkajchamoli

On positive note, we should call MEDIA, liek NDTV, STAR PLUS,IBN CNN etc, to CR, and highlight our CR as ofthe best area, which doesnt have powercuts or minimum power cuts for sure in Uttar Pradesh and It seems much better than golbal city city Gurgaon and Capital city Delhi. We shoudl highlight it one of the achievements, as whole NCR is suffering from 8to 10 hours power cuts. aur apne CR mein tou 2ghante hardly powercut hota hai. DKppatiala and all others (who claims so) could you please arrange this to come in print and visual media.

This is good to hear if true, Dkppatiala bhai, Its nice suggestion, I also seen in forum , many residents claimed very less power cuts. I dont see any harm in sharing it with larger society(using Media is best policy) it will highlight CR dude, as it will change the image of Ghaziabad and CR, usually FBD and Ghaziabad aksar badnaam hai power crisis k liye.
    I have not seen issue of power cuts in Gurgaon, Faridabad & Noida also this season..

let June pass by..if all remains well i am sure news aa hi jaayegi

Comment

good to know

Just came to know about Ignore list so thought of sharing as it could solve a lot of problems for US.

Curtsy of Mod
      What are the buddy and ignore lists?
      The buddy list is used to keep track of the friends you have made on this forum. By going to your "Open Buddy List" in "Quick Links" menu of the navbar, you'll be able to see which of your friends are currently online and send them a private message. Adding people to your buddy list also allows you to send private messages to multiple forum members at the same time. You may add any member of the forums to your buddy list by viewing their profile or by going to "Buddy / Ignore Lists" in your "User CP".

Ignore lists are used for those people whose messages you wish not to read. By adding someone to your ignore list, those messages posted by these individuals will be hidden when you read a thread.

Thanks!!
      Pratts

Comment

Mikebhai Delhi mein bhi light jaati hai , In village areas and east Delhi areas there are 1 to 2 hour powercuts.
        Sir, my parents live in Mayur Vihar-1. Bhai 1-2 hours daily to chorr do, poore ek month me bhi itna cut nahi lagta unless there is some maintenance going on.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
          Sir, my parents live in Mayur Vihar-1. Bhai 1-2 hours daily to chorr do, poore ek month me bhi itna cut nahi lagta unless there is some maintenance going on.
          Yar actually mera to bijli ka bill kam ho gaya hay Delhi kay comparison may, I was putting up in Pathpadgang before shifting to CR .... bijli ka cut kitna hay yey to malum bhee nahi chalta as DG is there only thing that I noticed is ke bijli ka bill kam hogaya ( Dont know if it is because it is Prepaid and we can keep track of daily/weekly expenditure or less rs/unit or less power cut or what...)

Comment

On Tuesday we had 8 hrs cut but that was internal CR maintenance..I had reported that..

Today morning Prateek residents reported Power cut..they heard some loud noise & their DG was on but in GH-7 & panchsheel mains hi chal raha tha..

Maintenance issues can be there..For CR there is a single point supply & from there thru 6 feeders electricity is given to various socities..some load enhancement was done during that 8 hours maintenance..

Panchsheel had problem in it's feeders..so individual socities may have some problems but in general power situation has been good..

I wonder whether Rajnath Singh becoming BJP chief has improved the situation>>

Comment

Originally posted by pratts View Post
              Yar actually mera to bijli ka bill kam ho gaya hay Delhi kay comparison may, I was putting up in Pathpadgang before shifting to CR .... bijli ka cut kitna hay yey to malum bhee nahi chalta as DG is there only thing that I noticed is ke bijli ka bill kam hogaya ( Dont know if it is because it is Prepaid and we can keep track of daily/weekly expenditure or less rs/unit or less power cut or what...)
              There is news of chances of steep increase in U.P power tariff.so jyaada khush mat hona..

it's there in today's TOI

Comment

Agree bhai as power tariff is less in NCR towns than Delhi. Haryana its 4.60paise per unit as compare to Delhi which is approx 6 rupees
                If fixed charges are included it is 6 rs here also..

Comment

What about Greater faridabad

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                    There is news of chances of steep increase in U.P power tariff.so jyaada khush mat hona..

it's there in today's TOI
                    yar .. jahan bhee may jata hu Rate bad jatay hay .... kya musibat hay ..... chalo koi na ... jab bad jaygaa tab dekh lengae..... tab tak enjoy.....

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                      What about Greater faridabad
                      No idea bhai. I have not even got dg indicator installed. My house receives sun for the whole damn day and i am so sick of the same as my house is like a bhatti for 24 hours. Running a/c for 24 hours is taking its toll on my bill. I am paying 250 bucks daily average.

Yash sir, apne lagwaya hai indicator?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X