Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • When will below things stable.

1-security incidents
    2-road connectivity
    3-Ganga water
    4-fire station
    4-petrol pump
    5-sports club
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea ?
    What's the ongoing price in Crossing republic ?
    CommentQuote
  • It is ard. 3200 psft +-
    CommentQuote
  • CR livable

When will CR livable ? Or it is always a big question mark.

Now property is coming down due to more supply and less end users .I see whole NE is full of concrete buildings and looks like half of the area will be empty.

In that situation what would happen to our hard earned properties?

Now even NH-24 is widend no point this will not be jammed due to seeing the traffic which is going to complete in future but when no idea?
    CommentQuote
  • CR liveable? Please visit and check for yourself, it's already buzzing, this question would have validity if asked 2 years back. It's only major problem is slow and chocked connectivity.

Not sure about NH24 but some Neta said few months back, parallel road would be ready by September, I am waiting for that day :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstsbond
    It is ard. 3200 psft +-

not at all, Decent societies which mean the seven builders who conceptualised CR the ongoing rate is ranging between 3600 to 4K depending on the location ,size, floors. I know one recent deal closed @3850 AI
    CommentQuote
  • Even there are recent deals at 4200 too.
    CommentQuote
  • Possibility of small size flats can go to 3600-3800 but big size flat rate is not more than 3500
    CommentQuote
  • Are we talking about fresh sell or resell?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstsbond
    Possibility of small size flats can go to 3600-3800 but big size flat rate is not more than 3500

again wrong information given by you. The deal i was talking about was 1695 Sq Ft flat which is not a small Flat by any means.
    CommentQuote
  • Okay , This is absolutely right information with the flat i had and sold and have one more flat to sell have sizw of 1850 sq ft.

Mine was semi furnished and i got rate of 3600 ...
    CommentQuote
  • ICICI ATM open shortly in mahagun. I saw the board .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    ICICI ATM open shortly in mahagun. I saw the board .

Good. Any news about McDonald's?
    CommentQuote
  • Widening of ABES cut....saw extra lane work ongoing the day b4
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    ICICI ATM open shortly in mahagun. I saw the board .

Already operational from 20th july.
    CommentQuote