Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by xmen82
    Good. Any news about McDonald's?


    It will come in Orbit instead of Paramount now but only in 2016:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghamasan
    It will come in Orbit instead of Paramount now but only in 2016:

    Oh ok, thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Good CR me 10 ATM open hone chahiye ....Ye ghee khali hi rahega...
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all

    I am searching for a ready to move flat in CR. As I am an end user I would like to know about some basic needs and its availability in CR.
    1. Basic transport: Are there any city bus or vehicles available for nearest metro or railway station and what is its frequency.
    2. Security: Is CR safe and theft free. Women and girls can roam and reside alone in the homes.
    3. Power: As CR falls in UP is it prone to frequent load shedding and power cuts.
    4. Experience : (especially of ones living here) are you satisfied by the built quality of the homes and your experience here.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Gaurav,

    1. Not buses but shared auto, individual autos are available. These days Ola, Uber etc are also popular.

    2. It is safer than Greater Noida. There have been incidents in the past but overall I would say it is safe. But as you know Ghaziabad /Noida can not be complete safe.

    3. All societies have power backup and load shedding is not that frequent.

    4. I am staying here from last 2 years and I am satisfied with the available facilities for the amount of rent I pay. Noida is almost 1.6 times costlier.
    CommentQuote
  • yup second what xmen82 wrote above, it is a complete "Value for money" proposition , Its not best but not not worst too, if you are considering for living as rent, its the place to be in , as of today the traffic condition ( the exits and entry ) are bit cramped but can be managed. else you will feel a good life at CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Thnx for the reply. I want to buy a 2bhk flat budget is 35-45 lakh. Went to 3-4 brokers yesterday almost all said CR is better off as a rented property (due to dumping ground issue, road congestion etc) and wanted me to opt for GN extension saying it will have metro,malls,school hospital etc. The flats they were offering are still under construction.

    The reason might be they get more cut in NE compared to CR. Also they said CR owners are selling property in huff due to no future.

    Can you specify any other reason why brokers and owners are not particularly inclined for CR.
    CommentQuote
  • its not true ... any ready to move in flat in CR won't come in 35-40 Lakh and if they are getting for you , its good to be true (check carefully). Now NE and CR has its own good an bad things , but yes if you consider now of buying option most of the new flat at NE is ready to move and so options are many.

    At the end its you , who has to decide and check in real everything. Its all in front of you.. and lastly most of the NE societies are barely 500 meters to 1KM arial distance , how come dumping ground (if ever it will come) will not impact NE.?

    use your own judgement bro
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing republic

    I recently got possession from Jaipuria builder for a 2bhk flat at Crossing Republic. I want to exit at no profit no loss; just wondering are the transactions taking place in Crossing Republic or its a completely dead market. Anybody any information please share it with me.
    CommentQuote
  • Like all real estate market, CR is also effect but not to an extent that no deal is happening. Since you have one in Jaipuria and it's has earned itself bad name in CR due to delay, it's won't be easy to sell. Now that you mention no profit no loss basis, how can that be givne that rates have at the least doubled from what it was during launch phase.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravch
    Thnx for the reply. I want to buy a 2bhk flat budget is 35-45 lakh. Went to 3-4 brokers yesterday almost all said CR is better off as a rented property (due to dumping ground issue, road congestion etc) and wanted me to opt for GN extension saying it will have metro,malls,school hospital etc. The flats they were offering are still under construction.
    The reason might be they get more cut in NE compared to CR. Also they said CR owners are selling property in huff due to no future.
    Can you specify any other reason why brokers and owners are not particularly inclined for CR.


    Their inclination is expected since in CR mostly resale would be available with them to sell to you while in NE if it's Under construction then they would have lucrative margins with them.

    Having said that in your budget getting a good unit in CR is difficult as CR has moslty large size 2BHK on offer while in NE you have all kind of options with you. Also now that in NE few societies are already RTM, it makes sense to check out that as well since you would not have Traffic problem that CR is currently fighting with
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    Like all real estate market, CR is also effect but not to an extent that no deal is happening. Since you have one in Jaipuria and it's has earned itself bad name in CR due to delay, it's won't be easy to sell. Now that you mention no profit no loss basis, how can that be givne that rates have at the least doubled from what it was during launch phase.

    It's a long painful story but my avg price including registration is 2750 PSF and I need only 2800 - 3000 is this fine, I just need to exit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravch
    Thnx for the reply. I want to buy a 2bhk flat budget is 35-45 lakh. Went to 3-4 brokers yesterday almost all said CR is better off as a rented property (due to dumping ground issue, road congestion etc) and wanted me to opt for GN extension saying it will have metro,malls,school hospital etc. The flats they were offering are still under construction.
    The reason might be they get more cut in NE compared to CR. Also they said CR owners are selling property in huff due to no future.
    Can you specify any other reason why brokers and owners are not particularly inclined for CR.


    Brokers are not telling you the complete truth.

    As they raised points regarding metro malls school and hospital. Crossings Republik already houses 3 renowned schools, 2 malls under construction ( will be functional by 2016) metro if comes to GNW it will 3 km from CR. Crossings also houses a plot for hospital. Road congestion is a temporarily problem which will be resolved with NH 24 widening already announced.Moreover one in hand is better than two in bush
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by umangj
    It's a long painful story but my avg price including registration is 2750 PSF and I need only 2800 - 3000 is this fine, I just need to exit.


    If you can hold on your property for next 3-4 more years it will fetch you very generous returns. I am puzzled why you are settling for this rate even now. Is there any dispute?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    If you can hold on your property for next 3-4 more years it will fetch you very generous returns. I am puzzled why you are settling for this rate even now. Is there any dispute?

    There was one but now all clear, I do not trust this location to provide returns hence I am getting desperate to find an exit. Had this one being in noida or ggn or mum I would be happy to hold on but crossing repuvlik that too jaipuria are not to be trusted.
    Correct me if I am wrong....
    CommentQuote