Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • not at all , My post was to advise unamgi than if he can hold then CR will give handsome return in future as it will be bang on E way . I never compnared it with GNW.MyFunda is different that if you get peace of mind then any place is good. We must not forget that we are not living in US where Infra comes first then people move in . It is exaclty opposite in India people move first and then slowly infra activities follows.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghamasan
    not at all , My post was to advise unamgi than if he can hold then CR will give handsome return in future as it will be bang on E way . I never compnared it with GNW.MyFunda is different that if you get peace of mind then any place is good. We must not forget that we are not living in US where Infra comes first then people move in . It is exaclty opposite in India people move first and then slowly infra activities follows.

You said it!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by takerhbk
    Greater Noida will always command higher price than Ghaziabad. It is a better brand than Ghaziabad. Investors from Delhi and Gurgaon and even abroad invest I GNW but not in CR. Overall, GNW is a better bet for appreciation as well as for end use.

Shahberi is in GNW and CR in ghaziabad come and see the difference in condition of roads!!!
    CommentQuote
  • -------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by envynicky
    You statement would have been absolutely valid 6 months or a year back. Now we have already 100s of families already living in GNW few societies and by the end of year CR and these multiple societies would have little difference in offerings. Plus if the traffic situation does not improve, rent in CR will hardly increase and might actually decrease given multiple options in GNW, Sectors 7X and Sectors 1xx in Noida are available at reasonably higher rates.

If I consider me as a possible new buyer or as a tenant CR is not more as attractive as it was a year back while GNW makes sense as it now offers me peace of mind while offering cost effectiveness of CR. This is just for RTM options, under construction would be wrong comparision
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Dear envynicky, I agree to your reasonings on theoretical plane but practically GNW will take time to offer the facilities already available to CR residents. Now , You would ask me what are those facilities? my answer is, everything you need to live at a place! Just browse ad booklet which is distributed every month in CR. Restaurants, pizza Hut, KFC, Gianis, Baskin Robins, supermarkets, grocery stores, playschools, schools , tuition, doctors physiotherapist, dentist, dog clinic, travel agencies, boutiques, parlours, pastry shops medical shops, florist, gift shop, electronic store, electronic electric repair, laptop repair, stationary shop, guitar classes, foreign languages abacus, karate,........ List is exhaustiveYou statement would have been absolutely valid 6 months or a year back. Now we have already 100s of families already living in GNW few societies and by the end of year CR and these multiple societies would have little difference in offerings. Plus if the traffic situation does not improve, rent in CR will hardly increase and might actually decrease given multiple options in GNW, Sectors 7X and Sectors 1xx in Noida are available at reasonably higher rates.

If I consider me as a possible new buyer or as a tenant CR is not more as attractive as it was a year back while GNW makes sense as it now offers me peace of mind while offering cost effectiveness of CR. This is just for RTM options, under construction would be wrong comparision

Dear envynicky, I agree to your reasonings on theoretical plane but practically GNW will take time to offer the facilities already available to CR residents. Now , You would ask me what are those facilities? my answer is, everything you need to live at a place! Just browse ad booklet which is distributed every month in CR. Restaurants, pizza Hut, KFC, Gianis, Baskin Robins, supermarkets, grocery stores, playschools, schools , tuition, doctors physiotherapist, dentist, dog clinic, travel agencies, boutiques, parlours, pastry shops medical shops, florist, gift shop, electronic store, electronic electric repair, laptop repair, stationary shop, guitar classes, foreign languages abacus, karate,........ List is exhaustive
    CommentQuote
  • Doesn't want to give answer...Any specific reason.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstsbond
    Doesn't want to give answer...Any specific reason.

You already answered it thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Shahberi is in GNW and CR in ghaziabad come and see the difference in condition of roads!!!

Why do you want to compare a village with CR?

The biggest problem is that the main approach road of CR is hardly 24mmtrs so no matter what happens to NH 24 it's connectivity will not be as good as in GNW.

Plus connectivity with Noida will always be poor. The shahberi village road will never be built.

Plus SBI bank told me legal issues in land in many projects and that's why they said they don't loan on any property on CR.

CR as a Township is very good and well maintained. But once you go out Realty strikes. GNW even after all issues and though under developed societies still commands equal and in some projects more price than CR. Few years back CR had higher price. So already it is giving better returns.
    CommentQuote
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Dear envynicky, I agree to your reasonings on theoretical plane but practically GNW will take time to offer the facilities already available to CR residents. Now , You would ask me what are those facilities? my answer is, everything you need to live at a place! Just browse ad booklet which is distributed every month in CR. Restaurants, pizza Hut, KFC, Gianis, Baskin Robins, supermarkets, grocery stores, playschools, schools , tuition, doctors physiotherapist, dentist, dog clinic, travel agencies, boutiques, parlours, pastry shops medical shops, florist, gift shop, electronic store, electronic electric repair, laptop repair, stationary shop, guitar classes, foreign languages abacus, karate,........ List is exhaustive

There is no doubt GNW will take time to reach at the same level of offering which CR gives at present as mentioned by you above. However it is matter of just days when most of the above facilities is available around any society except some brands mentioned. Many of the above facilities mentioned like schools, play schools, doctors, grocery shops, medical shops, travel agencies are already operational.
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by envynicky
    You statement would have been absolutely valid 6 months or a year back. Now we have already 100s of families already living in GNW few societies and by the end of year CR and these multiple societies would have little difference in offerings. Plus if the traffic situation does not improve, rent in CR will hardly increase and might actually decrease given multiple options in GNW, Sectors 7X and Sectors 1xx in Noida are available at reasonably higher rates.

As an end user i will prefer planning of noida extension rather then current status of CR.

Bhai flat 6 months... 1 year ..... 2 years ke liye nahi liye jaate hai.

As an end user i will prefer planning of noida extension rather then current status of CR.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by takerhbk
    Why do you want to compare a village with CR?

I'm only comparing the approach roads!!!

The biggest problem is that the main approach road of CR is hardly 24mmtrs so no matter what happens to NH 24 it's connectivity will not be as good as in GNW.

CR is still not complete internal Road from main fountain to Nh24 is planned.

Plus connectivity with Noida will always be poor. The shahberi village road will never be built.

No need, a road toward gaur city will be built in near future, dispute has ended work to start soon.

Plus SBI bank told me legal issues in land in many projects and that's why they said they don't loan on any property on CR.

SBI is not the only bank in whole universe, I personally dislike sbi.

CR as a Township is very good and well maintained. But once you go out Realty strikes. GNW even after all issues and though under developed societies still commands equal and in some projects more price than CR. Few years back CR had higher price. So already it is giving better returns.

I have already doubled my money so no qualms.

Pls read my comments in-line.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Originally Posted by hb_78

Bhai sahab long run main sab theek ho hi jata hai.... Nahin toh picture abhi baki hai dost.

If good day is best biscuits it doesn't mean nobody will buy parle g.

BTW noida is even better than noida extension.

Bhai sahab long run main sab theek ho hi jata hai.... Nahin toh picture abhi baki hai dost.

CommentQuote
  • Recently noticed that the potholes at Shahberi had been repaired. Can we expect anything in the near future?
    CommentQuote
  • Nopes, Travel today through same potholed filled road between 5PM to 9PM and you will have your answer
    CommentQuote
    Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf

Not a practical comparison I would say. We are discussing between CR and GNW for a person who either needs to rent at present in either of these or wants to make a fresh purchase given cost in either case in btoh locations at present would be at same level.

Will noida be as cost effective as CR/GNW. if not bad comparison similar to fact that Goodday would be accounted in Cookies segment of Biscuits while Parle G in Glucose segment

Not a practical comparison I would say. We are discussing between CR and GNW for a person who either needs to rent at present in either of these or wants to make a fresh purchase given cost in either case in btoh locations at present would be at same level.

Will noida be as cost effective as CR/GNW. if not bad comparison similar to fact that Goodday would be accounted in Cookies segment of Biscuits while Parle G in Glucose segment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    Originally Posted by hb_78

Ok if parle g is good biscuit it doesn't mean nobody will buy tiger. Does it make sense now:-)

Even noida is not far reach these days thanks to slow market dynamics. Prices are far lower tha expected. i. e good day is available at discount.

Ok if parle g is good biscuit it doesn't mean nobody will buy tiger. Does it make sense now:-)

Even noida is not far reach these days thanks to slow market dynamics. Prices are far lower tha expected. i. e good day is available at discount.
    CommentQuote