Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Folks please give your suggestions. Kingswood court is giving possession despite of work getting completed. They say that as u pay the rest of 10%, your inventory will be made ready and by September you must take the possession. Rest of the work of society is still balance.

1.They don't have completion certificate as of now and even say that gda allot completion certificate on the basis of plot. For eg: if plot GH06 has 5 different projects and even if one of the project has issue or non conformity then completion certificate is not issued to the whole plot and rest of the 4 society will also suffer with the fifth one. Is that true ?

2. The builder is also asking for extra 80000/- in the the name of maintenance charge other than ifms and sinking fund.
    They say sinking fund is refundable. Please share your views. Is there any maintenance charge other than ifms and sinking fund ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravch
    Got a flat 2 bhk at 3200 sqf middle floor at Panchsheel Wellington initial asking rate was 3800 sqf.
    Show that you are a genuine buyer and talk hard.
    This forumn had people telling that the rate is as high as 4k sqf but beware of these people as they desire only to keep rates high.
    More details of the transaction I shall provide after final registry in 2-3 weeks.
    I finalized my property in 1 month of search. So I feel may be one who spends more tym and negotiate s hard might even get a better deal.

Congrats dear for your new property You really got a great deal!
    CommentQuote
  • It is childish to say a particular area is priced exactly x, the x value represents the average price. A needy person may throw away it's property at a dirt cheap price tag but the ones who can hold it for longer period will always wait for right valuation.
    I know people who bought at 4k also.
    CommentQuote

• Stale malice dated back 2013.
    Yes I do agree crossing have its own set of issues like any other area. Don't other area have issues. NGT, land acquisition in Noida and GNW. Issues will be there and will be sorted out, Nobody is going to throw out belonging of residents from their homes. Not an big issue.

BTW pls open NHAI website and see tenders posted on dated 3 Aug 2015 that news is big, positive and more useful for masses.

- From a resident who has put his hard earned money to build his abode.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    It is childish to say a particular area is priced exactly x, the x value represents the average price. A needy person may throw away it's property at a dirt cheap price tag but the ones who can hold it for longer period will always wait for right valuation.
    I know people who bought at 4k also.

Moreover it also depends on the society, location, floor and also whether its raw flat or furnished...
    CommentQuote
  • No doubt that rates cannot be said for certain as x represents and average, however to reach an average a majority of sale needs to happen around it. Of course there are various factors that contributes to it like society, floor, location, furnishing, sellers perspective etc but on an average, rates have hardly moved in last 2 years. Like for example in GH7 in 2013 a 1270 sq ft units was purchased by a relative in 43L while the same is more or less available at same rate now. In fact some brokers are offering 40-41 for few units.
    CommentQuote
  • I sold my property in 3400 sq ft and just want to clear i was not needed but i knew it the rate is going to be stagnant and not going to get money more than that in this area.Also mine was semi furnished.

People who bought property in 4000 sq ft ...Hats of to them .They might didn't do survey....

Also i got this price due to GNW land dispute when price all of sudden rises in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Bang on !! looks at rates chart for CR in last 5 years and you will see only one year where impressive or say insane growth in prices have taken place. Overlap to it, the time-frame where work in GNW was stopped due to issue. You will have your answer. Eying this linkage, one can easily guess why Shaberi or Back-road issues is not being resolved or improvised.

NH24 is distant dream (even at best pace, will take couple of years to complete) and more so when we have seen tenders getting floated multiple times since 2003 and due to one or other reason, work not getting started.
    CommentQuote
  • My Point is even NH-24 is built the distance will remain same.

As of now NH-24 road till CR is in good condition and only problem is crowd which day by day will increase and can't stop traffic in-between coming on road.
    CommentQuote
  • Go visit a dealer..
    Buyer. Sir I am looking for a x bhk flat at a price of p.
    Dealer. The best projects are x,y,z these flats are under construction projects (only top flats available because the project is all booked)and will be delivered in 1-2 yrs. This project is next to future metro station, top class schools, colleges.
    (In between 2-3 times his phone shall ring where he shall be talk abt transaction of lakhs).
    But sir u need to increase your budget as if u increase the amt to p+30%.
    Typical buyer. He shall spend 30% more amount than he intended to,instead of a RTM flats he opts for a under construction flat.

This is what happened to me, but I opted for CR as its d best gated society, traffic problem shall be fixed some day. And when my parents saw it they just loved the place.
    CommentQuote
  • Talking about the price its dependent on desperation of the buyer or the seller/dealer. If the buyer is desperate to buy or seller has big pockets the rate shall remain high. If the seller/dealer feels the money is stagnant and better interests can be received in FD,Stocks,Gold the rates can come down.

Looks like a great deal of black money is involved in real estate so the prices are still high.

BTW I have seen societies at 4k+ that are far worse than CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Price Correction is already going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    No doubt that rates cannot be said for certain as x represents and average, however to reach an average a majority of sale needs to happen around it. Of course there are various factors that contributes to it like society, floor, location, furnishing, sellers perspective etc but on an average, rates have hardly moved in last 2 years. Like for example in GH7 in 2013 a 1270 sq ft units was purchased by a relative in 43L while the same is more or less available at same rate now. In fact some brokers are offering 40-41 for few units.

Everybody is screaming these days property market is on downslide in NCR. CR is no exception. All builders are bringing all sort of 1% to 10% schemes to bring buyers back on market. It is not the time to sell.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    No doubt that rates cannot be said for certain as x represents and average, however to reach an average a majority of sale needs to happen around it. Of course there are various factors that contributes to it like society, floor, location, furnishing, sellers perspective etc but on an average, rates have hardly moved in last 2 years. Like for example in GH7 in 2013 a 1270 sq ft units was purchased by a relative in 43L while the same is more or less available at same rate now. In fact some brokers are offering 40-41 for few units.

NCR market facing a downturn. It a known fact and CR or no other place will not remain insulated from it. It's not the time to sell be it CR, GNW or Noida. Buyers are absent from market don't believe me! Just see signboards on NCR roads builders are trying to bring customer by 1% to 10% schemes.
    CommentQuote
  • Iref needs to further improve its mobile app. Sometimes the reply is not updated. It may lead to duplication of replies.
    CommentQuote