Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gauravch
    its d best gated society

Everything is relative sir, nothing is certain. Every owner of society tells his society and his choice to be best. It's best among options available and feasible for him but certainly not to something who is still on lookout. My view.

Originally Posted by gauravch

Looks like a great deal of black money is involved in real estate so the prices are still high.

No doubt on this front. Moreover all price rise has been investor driven which they rotate every few years. Now with this GNW and Expressway super delayed situation leading to no price rise all investor money are locked. Now actual end user demand has also slowed down as buyers are looking for good negotiation and hence no re-sale happening, the money is not rotating to new investments and hence slowdown. No doubt FDs would give better returns in next few years compared to real estate and that's good sign for end users !!
    CommentQuote
  • Whatever guys can claim CR has come up very well and I am not sure guys who are not living there and do not own a flat there are here to bash a place. The onlymotive seems bhala uski kameez mere se safed kaise. Let me spit to make it equally bad. No place on planet earth is perfect and it takes time for a place to have all the amenities and comfort. Life inside the CR is great and people are enjoying it so let them enjoy. Yes connectivity is a issue but tell me in peak hours which place in Delhi NCR does not see massive traffice jam. You will not acheive anything by bringing or bashing down one place for the sake of argument. If you are not affected then you should not be bothered and if the guys who are affected do not have any issue then you should not be bothered again. It is as simple as that. This thread is for CR updates and not for taking out your frustrations. Live peacefully and let others live.
    CommentQuote
  • People living in CR are content. so they don't complain about CR or any other area but people who are still waiting get their homes somewhere else went out their frustrations here. CR is a developing area and there will be some issues for sometime. What's the problem man? If you really see problems please do help us in solving those instead of mocking childishly.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know why few people are very active in bashing CR. I have lived there for 1 year in paramount society. And i felt its very good place to live. People are happy to live in match box type of room in delhi but don't digest staying in big condo in CR with all facilities.

So far i know the good societies like- paramount, panchsheel, ajnara is more than worth to live.

The uniqueness of CR is that it is totally separated from nearby village by having a big 360 acre with all basic facilities.

One must visit the place before taking any decision. One can stay on rent first before buying if hesitate to make decision for buying.
    CommentQuote
  • Everything that is being talked about in this thread around CR or something else has been talked about in relative terms. Now you cannot claimed something to be definite, everything is relative. I do not see a single post in recent times where people are basing CR because of layout, house sizes, facilities perspective. BTW it goes on a long way to show how judgmental we have become without knowing the fact by claiming that who are bashing CR or saving relatively negative about it are either poor jealous fellows and not a resident of CR
    CommentQuote
  • envynicky is talking about the case whether one should invest in GNW or CR at this time.
    CommentQuote
  • Magic bricks graphs.
    Magic brick people are not residing in CR or promoting CR.
    Not so good flats (disputed, not so good builder, Nala/ village facing) are attracting lower price but well located flats are also getting nice price ( read Paramount, Panchsheel, Prateek, Arihant, Assotech)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Kaam Dev do you really think that's the intent of some pseudo CR residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Kaam Dev do you really think that's the intent of some pseudo CR residents.

I know, but as far as I think, CR is self sustainable township and in future will be well saught after as carpet area is ample and gentry is decent while in other areas, investors are creating bhasad and room size is getting small, because at last homes are made to live. So a end user will have to wait for atleast 3 to 5 years for getting the same facilities in GNW as CR residents are getting now and in these 3 to 5 years CR will definitly move ahead further.
    CommentQuote
  • All area of NCR must thanks to 2011 GNW dispute.
    CR is not exception that shows in above MB graph.
    CommentQuote
  • GNW Crisis was not the sole reason but also the availability of affordable RTM option . Not all people are investors. Paying rent is very painful experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    I know, but as far as I think, CR is self sustainable township and in future will be well saught after as carpet area is ample and gentry is decent while in other areas, investors are creating bhasad and room size is getting small, because at last homes are made to live. So a end user will have to wait for atleast 3 to 5 years for getting the same facilities in GNW as CR residents are getting now and in these 3 to 5 years CR will definitly move ahead further.

Facilties bole toh kiraana dukaaan mainly right,,, just that makes it self sustainable ?
    Hospital, Schools, Jobs, in sab ke liye toh bhaar videsh ja rahe ho phir self sustainbale kaise ho gaya? Vo bhi GNW ki road par dependent ho today,

GNW ne aaisa kya bigaad diya aap logo ka?:D CR is good for end use. end user ko kaha rehna they know better. Loni mein bhi end users rehtein hai
    CommentQuote
  • Physiotherapist aur dentist kirane ki dukan par nahin baithe.:couch2:
    GNW bhi noida ki roads par dependent hai!!!
    End users do reside in green park not only in loni. ;)
    GNW ke flats ki loading se mumbai ki kholi yaad aati hai.Loni ke flats bhi behtar hai.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    GNW bhi noida ki roads par dependent hai!!!
    End users do reside in green park not only in loni. ;)
    GNW ke flats ki loading se mumbai ki kholi yaad aati hai.Loni ke flats bhi behtar hai.:D

Schools hospitals ke liye nahi hogein bhai.....
    GNW mein abhi koi nahi hai so dependent on noida roads ka sawal nahi uthta. :o
    agree End user pocket dekhta hai pehle phir ghar leta hai....

Mera point kuch aur tha that I clearly asked........ I never said GNW will be self sustainable.
    Why defending indefensible when you are completly dependet on others ?:D
    CommentQuote
  • For you information sir, there are 3 inhouse schools Sapphire international, Indirapuram Public School, Gurukul and also vishwabharti across the road.Plently of doctor are available in CR , for emergency you can always reach columbia asia hospital nearby. BTW there is plot allocated for hospital in CR .

Any developing area remain dependent on some other area for some resources , its for time being you also know.
    CommentQuote