Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would like to make a very important point here to my C Party.
    CR will remain dependent on GNW But GNW will not be dependent on CR.
    CommentQuote
  • You may have crystal ball I dont.

    We are responding to unsolicited comments which refute the reality and are more tilted towards bashing. Rational points will have sorted out answers .

    It hardly matters if Mayur vihar II is dependent on mayur vihar i or III, Iv, V . It has got its own identity and market price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    You may have crystal ball I dont.

    We are responding to unnecessary comments which refute the reality and are more tilted towards bashing. Rational points will have sorted out answers .

    It hardly matters if Mayur vihar II is dependen on mayur vihar i or III, Iv, V . It has got its own identity and market price.

    hahaha

    Yes I have knowledge of crystal gazer , pendulum dowser , terror card reading. everything.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    For you information sir, there are 3 inhouse schools Sapphire international, Indirapuram Public School, Gurukul and also vishwabharti across the road.Plently of doctor are available in CR , for emergency you can always reach columbia asia hospital nearby. BTW there is plot allocated for hospital in CR .

    Any developing area remain dependent on some other area for some resources , its for time being you also know.

    Short and Simple
    CR may have everything but it cant take away the advantages of GNW. simple.
    GNW has many CR like Societies
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • who is refuting that. CR can be only compared to one of the area of GNW , not the whole GNW . Its apple to oranges. I never said GNW is not good. But same time people are also happy in CR.

    It is at same place will use same resources so where is the fight?
    CommentQuote
  • CR is RTM that is its only advantage over GNW. Rest of the things matter less or zero because house 2 ya 3 saal ke liye nahi liya jaata.
    anyway, But I just dont like the way few guys make bold statement just to praise their Pot.
    Like , In Island nation of NCR, they say Yaha infra nahi hai toh kya hua Peace toh hai yaha. kuch bhi...:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • I disagree , CR have 3 malls under construction slated to be operational by 2016. one stadium is also planned ( sign boards are already in place) Only thing for which CR may have to wait is multiplex ( GDA taken back approval). Till the flats in GNW are ready people can have their meals at KFC, Pizza Hut , Shree Rathnam, Chawlas, Moti mahal , Giani''s and many more at CR. I will not term it as dependency.

    And its not kuch bhi GNW is 3-4 years far from here.:bab (59)::o

    Probably people from GNW is not understanding if shaberi road is not widened it will also choke traffic of GNW coz its the shortcut motorist take to reach ghaziabad and hapur.
    CommentQuote
  • The entire CR area is smaller than Gaur city alone. So you can imagine the magnitude of services in GNW. CR looks good because it is the first Township to be developed in this area. But soon Gaur city and other Township will deliver and CR will start losing the charm it has now. I went to Gaur city 6 months back and it is definitely coming out to be really really good.

    And no Shah Eric road is not the route GNW will take for Ghaziabad. There are multiple connections to NH 24. Shaberi road will not get widened even in 10 years. It is impossible.

    Disclaimer: I'm not an investor in either CR or GNW.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by takerhbk
    The entire CR area is smaller than Gaur city alone. So you can imagine the magnitude of services in GNW. CR looks good because it is the first Township to be developed in this area. But soon Gaur city and other Township will deliver and CR will start losing the charm it has now. I went to Gaur city 6 months back and it is definitely coming out to be really really good.

    And no Shah Eric road is not the route GNW will take for Ghaziabad. There are multiple connections to NH 24. Shaberi road will not get widened even in 10 years. It is impossible.

    Disclaimer: I'm not an investor in either CR or GNW.


    Problem is the people who do not know the correct geography of place and no interest in place comment so authoritatively. It is not about multiple connections to NH24.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    I disagree , CR have 3 malls under construction slated to be operational by 2016. one stadium is also planned ( sign boards are already in place) Only thing for which CR may have to wait is multiplex ( GDA taken back approval). Till the flats in GNW are ready people can have their meals at KFC, Pizza Hut , Shree Rathnam, Chawlas, Moti mahal , Giani''s and many more at CR. I will not term it as dependency.

    And its not kuch bhi GNW is 3-4 years far from here.:bab (59)::o

    Probably people from GNW is not understanding if shaberi road is not widened it will also choke traffic of GNW coz its the shortcut motorist take to reach ghaziabad and hapur.

    In 2 years only GNW will over shadow CR.
    Then no looking back.
    Hapur waale kya kartein I don't want to get into petty arguments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    In 2 years only GNW will over shadow CR.
    Then no looking back.
    Hapur waale kya kartein I don't want to get into petty arguments.


    Your main argument is defeated and you are like kuch bhi. Well will also see how many years it takes.

    It's not petty issue, Time will tell.
    CommentQuote
  • Now, I will give some eye-openers for GNW.... Stay tuned.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys you are not understading that GNW is 10 times bigger than CR so pls keep in mind that it will have 10 times more issues also. GNW brght prospects are only in papers and paid news. Reality is that even after SC verdict the negative sentiments are still there . Unsold inventories are piling up so Builders are giving huge commission to brokers who are only bashing other nearby areas to get some sales and their commisison but it is not working. I agree makan 1-2 saal ke liye nahi liya jata but makan ke liye 7-8 saal wait bhi nahi kiya jaata. Guys who are claiming 100 families living in Gaur city should also mention how much dust they are breathing in and also having in all their meals.CR is 5 yrs ahead of GNW and there is no doubt it .Guys who are going gaga over Greater noida authority infra should go 3 kms ahead from pari chowk to see wider road in middle of sunsaan locality where no habitation is there and it is called ghost city. Regarding GNW connectivity when even 40% occupancy the road connecting to Noida would be completely chocked with sect 119.120 traffice merging. It will be total mess.Wait for 2 yrs to see the reality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Your main argument is defeated and you are like kuch bhi. Well will also see how many years it takes.

    It's not petty issue, Time will tell.

    Who goes to hapur on daliy basis? Hapur is hub of school, jobs, hospitals kya?
    kaun sa argument? when you are left with no argument you brought Hapur?
    kamaal hai.....

    perception also carries some value in market... CR is in Ghaziabad.
    CommentQuote