Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Since a few days I am observing that the number of Cars that are parked outside Panchsheel Wellington is getting increased every day ..... Does Panchsheel doesn't provide Car parking ? I don't think that could be true ... panchsheel is a good society ... if it is not panchsheel pls that who are the ppls parking there and why is CIPL not taking any action against them? I am putting up in Arihant and it is becoming difficult to take a Uturn from the cut in front of Panchsheel's gate ... I all the time need to take a K Cut as some or the other car is parked right in front of the cut...

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Comment

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
      I would not agree with you here.
      The internal roads in CR have proper speed breakers at all intersections.
      The outside traffic will instead prefer to use circumference road running outside CR. rest time will tell who can use and who cannot.
      Yaar CR internal road is made and maintained by our money.. How it can be used by general public? 1st let it be operational then it will be decided!!

Now CR people has understood the power of unity during protest... and if maintained in future then all problem will be sorted out and NO SWMP!!

Comment

Originally posted by pratts View Post
        Since a few days I am observing that the number of Cars that are parked outside Panchsheel Wellington is getting increased every day ..... Does Panchsheel doesn't provide Car parking ? I don't think that could be true ... panchsheel is a good society ... if it is not panchsheel pls that who are the ppls parking there and why is CIPL not taking any action against them? I am putting up in Arihant and it is becoming difficult to take a Uturn from the cut in front of Panchsheel's gate ... I all the time need to take a K Cut as some or the other car is parked right in front of the cut...

Thanks!!
        Pratts
        Yes, its really irritating some time. Parking issue should be raised by CROMA. There is always car parked outside of panchsheel and prateek....

Comment

Originally posted by sscorpio View Post
          Yes, its really irritating some time. Parking issue should be raised by CROMA. There is always car parked outside of panchsheel and prateek....
          I believe CIPL should construct an underground multilevel paid parking lot for people not having parking stickers. Then only we can see lesser number of cars parked outside societies.

Comment

School Site behind GH-07

Does anybody knows about the work going on in School site behind GH-7 ? When are they planning to complete and which school will operate ?

Comment

No Hospitals attracting towards CR

Any update towards hospital chain coming up in CR ? Its been long time now and CR is densely populated . Its high time to have a hospital within.

Comment

Does anybody knows about the work going on in School site behind GH-7 ? When are they planning to complete and which school will operate ?
                As per response to Charter of demands school is likelt to open from session 2015 only..

Comment

Any update towards hospital chain coming up in CR ? Its been long time now and CR is densely populated . Its high time to have a hospital within.
                  CIPL is planning for a big ad in leading newspaper to attract Hospital chains..this is as per CIPL..

Comment

Problem is that all socities have become very strict & allow only cars with stickers inside the premises..Guests & people having 2 cars park on the roads...

This will become a menance..I am very sure..

Comment

Yaar CR internal road is made and maintained by our money.. How it can be used by general public? 1st let it be operational then it will be decided!!

Now CR people has understood the power of unity during protest... and if maintained in future then all problem will be sorted out and NO SWMP!!
                      As per CIPL the new road is as per GDA master plan & hence all will use it. Probably the extreme corner road..near to mandir will only be allowed..

my POV

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X