Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

CR will be a ghost town very soon. Wait for delivery to happen in Noida Extension and Expressway and even the existing people will shift to these places. Forget about any new population coming to CR. It is a failed attempt by the association of builders that made it and will always remain that way.

Comment

Originally posted by dspnoida View Post
      CR will be a ghost town very soon. Wait for delivery to happen in Noida Extension and Expressway and even the existing people will shift to these places. Forget about any new population coming to CR. It is a failed attempt by the association of builders that made it and will always remain that way.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurangthapa
        2015 is very late, isnt it?

There are so many activists sititng in CR, cant they push for it, after all builders claimed world class township while selling it in Dhundhera land
        Are children from cr not getting education now.

Will all cr children study in the new school.

Sepulchar all have said yesterday that u will keep polluting.

Bcoz of people like u no one discusses the real issues bcoz hopeless people like u come and hijack the issues.

Comment

Got sms today from Airtel about new site installed at crossing republik, enjoy better connectivity

Thanks,
          Suraj

Comment

Cr thread is becoming the most polluted.

Jass/shivani/truecr/dkpatiala/maheshnagar/sepulchar/pnkajchamoli/gaurangthapa/dspnoida/ysingh11 are we here to fight one maniac.

Look at the way he started pnkajchamoli.we all got to know from day one what his intentions were.

Language used by his id maheshnagar made all of us scary.

This is all getting too bad.mods please do something because iref's purpose is defeated.

I can very easily play with their nerves.my few posts make them do all type of silly things.but is this what is needed?

Comment

You guys are mistaking me for someone else. I invested in Noida after I sold my investment in CR at par prices after holding for a couple of years. None of my other investments gave me such bad returns ever. Whereas my investment in Noida doubled in couple of years. This is my POV. It is ok if you do not agree to me but labeling me as someone else is kiddish.

Comment

Its surprising, from last 5-6 week there is no power cut for even for one second (touch wood), may the effect of Akhilesh visit but its really appreciable. Someone ask me how is it possible. Just for info who don't know CIPL have taken electricity from private distribution company and direct from Dadri plant hence rates in CIPL is little bit higher (Rs 4.16) but power situation is much much better than other GZB city or even other NCR areas

Thanks,
                Suraj

Comment

Great news, let us keep posted if signal and quality improves esp for airtel customers.

Originally posted by dkppatiala
                  Yes i also got message of airtel.

Anynews about broadband service of airtel coming to cr

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                    Its surprising, from last 5-6 week there is no power cut for even for one second (touch wood), may the effect of Akhilesh visit but its really appreciable. Someone ask me how is it possible. Just for info who don't know CIPL have taken electricity from private distribution company and direct from Dadri plant hence rates in CIPL is little bit higher (Rs 4.16) but power situation is much much better than other GZB city or even other NCR areas

Thanks,
                    Suraj
                    Yes suraj touchwood.

Lets see what happens from tomorrow.

My whole office is surprised to hear this. Indirapuram witnesses power cuts of 5-6 hours.noida is also same.

CR has come out trumps.there are many who regret oh having not invested here.there are many who regret having invested here only this year bcoz one year earlier they would have got 3 bhk in what they have got 2 bhk today.

RTM is usp of CR.cr growth rate is the fastest.
                    Last edited June 3 2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                      Great news, let us keep posted if signal and quality improves esp for airtel customers.
                      Airtel was already good in GH-7.lets see if overall benefit is experienced by cr residents.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X