Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

noida ext in downward spiral .....Ajnara scraped one of its project Le Garden.....
    will this be trend for NE and how it will affect CR . Views invited.

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
      noida ext in downward spiral .....Ajnara scraped one of its project Le Garden.....
      will this be trend for NE and how it will affect CR . Views invited.
      Yes I've also heard that Ajnara scraped their villa project and are returing the money alongwith 18% interest. But, there are following 2 contradictory views on this:-

1) The project is really scrapped as some part of it was in Shahberi.

2) Behind the garb of spreading this news of Le Garden being scrapped, all Ajnara wants to do is make people cancel their allotments and then re-open the bookings with higher rates.

Well... my view is that, in any case the NE projects will re-open close to 3000 psf maybe more, and thats gonna jack up the prices in CR also....So hoping for good times ahead for CR

Other points of view invited....

Comment

Originally posted by D_Sharma View Post
        Yes I've also heard that Ajnara scraped their villa project and are returing the money alongwith 18% interest. But, there are following 2 contradictory views on this:-

1) The project is really scrapped as some part of it was in Shahberi.

2) Behind the garb of spreading this news of Le Garden being scrapped, all Ajnara wants to do is make people cancel their allotments and then re-open the bookings with higher rates.

Well... my view is that, in any case the NE projects will re-open close to 3000 psf maybe more, and thats gonna jack up the prices in CR also....So hoping for good times ahead for CR

Other points of view invited....
        yes provided Dumping ground is ruled out......
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Dumping ground decision wont come atleat not before 2013, till then nh24 extn work will start and noida extension opening also help increasing prices of rtms..

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Agreed....

But I think with more and more construction activity happening around proposed dumping ground, i.e. work on Ansal project gaining speed, CR getting into shape, resolution of NE issue, also heard that GDA is planning to come up with a EWS colony very near to dumping ground, Shahberi Villagers getting together to form a company to construct housing projects... SC will find is increasingly difficult to rule in favour of GDA. Also, the later the decision come, chances are more favourable it'll be for the residents as more people would be living in the direct impact zone....

Nevertheless, it ain't over...till is over..!! so keeping our fingers crossed..

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
              Dumping ground decision wont come atleat not before 2013, till then nh24 extn work will start and noida extension opening also help increasing prices of rtms..
              Hope all your prediction comes true.
              Thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=D_Sharma;418366]Agreed....

also heard that GDA is planning to come up with a EWS colony very near to dumping ground,
                [QUOTE]

Just came back from Crossing 2 minutes back.....GDA is not planning the EWS is already up (atleast structure wise) and that colony is built by Ansals...and please note its not even "5 steps" from dumping ground and there is a law that no dumping ground can to be built atleast 500 meter from living area, and this area is not even 5 meters away....

My father in law has a flat in crossing township and he was too happy to see his flat...the twonship impressd him,gas station,good shops in place,golf course,police station. Yes this place has challenges but which place has not....

Comment

CR is still underpriced. Ideally values here should be in the vicinity of 75% of IP.

It appears that lately people have started gaining trust in their decision to invest in CR. Capital Values are on the rise, so much so, that there is a debate going on amongst yahoo group of “Crossings Republik Owners and Members Association - CROMA” that prices have breached Rs3, 000 mark and might hit Rs 3,500/sq ft, all inclusive, (after all CR has 9 hole Golf Course!!) any time soon. Arguments in favour appear to be winning.

Tenants in CR also appear to be a happy lot. Ask tenants they are very happy to shift as they are getting new better flat, connectivity through NE is better for those working in Noida and far better water quality. Inference is CR as a habitable area is gaining recognition and rental values too are also set to go up.

Whatever good or bad work the builders be doing here in CR, they are not so bad here as compared to that in Gurgaon where Vatika India Next (spread over perhaps 1200 acres area of super prime gold mine land) has asked Rs 4-6 Lacs from investors on the pretext that there was some mistake in calculations of super area at the time of issuing allotment letters and to top it the pace of construction is slower than that of snail’s!!

CR investors are also luckier than those who invested in NE.

Regards / Mohit
                  Last edited May 12 2012, 06:56 PM.

Comment

This makes a lot of sense . I am part of the yahoo CR group . I have seen a definite upswing in the public sentiment on CR in the past few months and I am sure I am not the only one who has noticed that. CR used to get bashed like crazy in all forums and the same forums are witnessing the rise of CR as a destination . Anyways , let's continue to watch this space closely and open to all views and perceptions.
                    With the NE fiasco showing no sign of letting up , CR being RTM is riding the wave . Really hope all good people in NE also get justice , every one's money is hard earned and shouldnt get wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by replyanupam View Post
                      This makes a lot of sense . I am part of the yahoo CR group . I have seen a definite upswing in the public sentiment on CR in the past few months and I am sure I am not the only one who has noticed that. CR used to get bashed like crazy in all forums and the same forums are witnessing the rise of CR as a destination . Anyways , let's continue to watch this space closely and open to all views and perceptions.
                      With the NE fiasco showing no sign of letting up , CR being RTM is riding the wave . Really hope all good people in NE also get justice , every one's money is hard earned and shouldnt get wasted.
                      Yes.... At this time general public sentiments are more good in RTM CR rather than under construction new Noida Sectors or GN/NE..... New SP Gov is biggest reason of this. SP/ITO is making several RAID at GNA , NA Officers , Builders....... Read today any news papers.

Because of NEW SP Gov NCR public loosing interest in lots of Noida Builders of BMW Lobby. I live quite close to Delhi area and now most of Delhi Investors are buying into FREE-HOLD IP/CR/RNE and avoiding Noida-7x / Eway / YEW / GN / NE at all.......

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X