Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes rates are really lucrative this time in GNW. Possession of this particular project is April 16.
    CommentQuote
  • It's reality... Believe it this ad says
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Hapur Bypass is in Hapur City, Bypass to what? There is difference between Shortcut and Bypass.
    And I never said CR people travelling to Hapur or lal kua but I said CR people do travel to Noida by this village road and will remain dependent on that road because barring few mjority go to Noida/Delhi not Hapur. Check the time of traffic chaos...


    Sir please go through my post again. Your answer is not congruent to point I had raised. I assure you your point of view will be respected if you understand the real problem. Request you not to defend without reading properly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Problem is the people who do not know the correct geography of place and no interest in place comment so authoritatively. It is not about multiple connections to NH24.


    You seem to be so aware about the geography as if you have created the master plan for both the areas.

    Anyways, there is no point arguing which is better. You are entitled to your opinion so is everyone else. Majority still agrees GNW having a better future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Gnw 2 bhk 25 lacs sec 12 walking distance from metro, not very far from Gaur city.


    25 lacs bsp.
    Plus if you knew "geography" of the area well, you would be aware that sec 12 is on 5th round about and by no means walking distance from Gaur. Unless you are a marathon runner.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    It's reality... Believe it this ad says


    I don't think you are aware of no EMI schemes. It is available in Gurgaon also. So rates in Gurgaon should be less than cr as per your logic.

    Location of cr is next to a village and dumping ground. No amenities nearby. No mall or sports stadium etc. You will now talk about "so called" designated plots for hospital, school etc. Because there is a board which says so. But where is the location. Where is the land to build all this. The place is already choking. You are comparing a 130mtr road access with metro to a choked 24mtr road without any plans for metro in near future. Why are rentals so low in CR if the place is actually so good. Rentals are similar to RNE which sells less than cr. Doesn't sound like the symptoms of a great locality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by takerhbk
    You seem to be so aware about the geography as if you have created the master plan for both the areas.

    Anyways, there is no point arguing which is better. You are entitled to your opinion so is everyone else. Majority still agrees GNW having a better future.


    No personal attacks please. Moderators please take note.

    P.s this post has not added any value to discussion, an counter argument with substance and proof is always welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by takerhbk
    I don't think you are aware of no EMI schemes. It is available in Gurgaon also. So rates in Gurgaon should be less than cr as per your logic.

    Location of cr is next to a village and dumping ground. No amenities nearby. No mall or sports stadium etc. You will now talk about "so called" designated plots for hospital, school etc. Because there is a board which says so. But where is the location. Where is the land to build all this. The place is already choking. You are comparing a 130mtr road access with metro to a choked 24mtr road without any plans for metro in near future. Why are rentals so low in CR if the place is actually so good. Rentals are similar to RNE which sells less than cr. Doesn't sound like the symptoms of a great locality.


    Sir again with respect which you surely miss give other. Nevertheless please visit CR I will give you a guided tour show you all the things.

    Please request not to comments based on emotions pls check before commenting. Little knowledge and elaborate malice amounts to bashing.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,
    Do healthy discussion and discourage personal, emotional and harsh words.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Sir please go through my post again. Your answer is not congruent to point I had raised. I assure you your point of view will be respected if you understand the real problem. Request you not to defend without reading properly.

    Boss

    Why you are bringing Hapur ?
    Dadri residents also using this road. Thats not the point...
    CR is dependent on this route because it provides easy access to Mainland.

    Why are you posting this cutting? what that is meant for?
    Plz check the rate of Gaur CR and Gaur GNW price to get fair idea.
    CommentQuote
  • This reply is very practical and truth of cr...so other buyers are aware if fact... What moderator will do?This is not any personal attack..but looks like you are taking it personally....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstsbond
    This reply is very practical and truth of cr...so other buyers are aware if fact... What moderator will do?This is not any personal attack..but looks like you are taking it personally....


    No I have not created any of map but before putting my point of view in a forum I did my home work by studying them. Don't you feel the words used in that post were personal attack. If not then one really needs introspection.
    CommentQuote
  • Simply yelling from roof top will not help. Let the time come. We will witness.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Boss

    Why you are bringing Hapur ?
    Dadri residents also using this road. Thats not the point...
    CR is dependent on this route because it provides easy access to Mainland.

    Why are you posting this cutting? what that is meant for?
    Plz check the rate of Gaur CR and Gaur GNW price to get fair idea.


    I have already shown you the magic bricks graphs. Lol.
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur city RTM
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote