Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

If anyone in this forum has deep reach to Airtel broadband .. can show them the business opportunities in CR?

I think main hurdle for new player is to get permission from CIPL in digging etc.. lets wait and watch

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
    BSNL FTTH landline and broadband is available now in few societies .Paramount, Mahagun etc.. they need certain no# of users commitment before laying the fiber in societies

Comment

Originally posted by rakesh311 View Post
      Members....

Any idea about the present going rate in Prateek Royal Cliff(3 BHK) & why it's commanding better premiums than other societies?

Thanks in advance
      Prateek had given a luxury flat with interiors done..that may be the reason for higher premium..

Comment

CR Cricket Team

Dear CRians,

I Invite you all to form a Cricket team of our very own CR which later can be divided in to sectors and societies and play a proper tournament every year.

I know its difficult after families to spend time on these sort of passion but still want to know your inputs over the same.

waiting to here from you all residents only

Note: Issue Seekers excuse please !!!

Regards,
        PS
        Last edited June 4 2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
          Dear CRians,

I Invite you all to form a Cricket team of our very own CR which later can be divided in to sectors and socities and play a proper tournament every year.

I know its difficult after families to spend time on these sort of passion but still want to know your inputs over the same.

waiting to here from you all residents only

Note: Issue Seekers excuse please !!!

Regards,
          PS
          And we can make a cricket pitch on the DG ..... and use it as a cricket playground....

I am game for it....

Comment

Hahhaha waise Grounds ki kami ni hai aas paas but i Must say "Wat an idea sir je" And DG ground me khel ke jo satisfaction milegi wo kahi ni milne ki hahahah.. I have 3 more friends so which make total count of 5 Players ..

lets see what more other have got to say.

Originally posted by pratts View Post
            And we can make a cricket pitch on the DG ..... and use it as a cricket playground....

I am game for it....

Comment

Well Said ... I have seen some village boys playing cricket on DG site last week-end

Comment

Just for thought after new road operational what will be difference between NE and CR? specially society near Gaur city -2.

Thanks,
                Suraj

Comment

nothing much .. but it will be something like CR still is in Ghaziabad and GC2 in GNoida though barely 500 meters apart.... pple and experts will always vouch on brand value..

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                  Just for thought after new road operational what will be difference between NE and CR? specially society near Gaur city -2.

Thanks,
                  Suraj

Comment

except address none

Comment

This is my advice to all new buyers in CR. Spend a couple more years on rent but buy in NE. CR has no advantage whatsoever over NE.

It is badly located, construction quality of buildings is poor, lower middle class gentry and many problems like Dumping Ground and Carbon Factory in vicinity.

The smart ones living in CR will sell CR's flat at peak and buy in NE at the right time and there is going to be no demand for flats in CR once NE starts blossoming.

CR is not just a bad investment but equally bad for end use. There are no schools, medical facilities which makes the situation worse for those who have kids and old parents at home who might need urgent medical attention.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X