Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Yes you are correct.
    Builders are same everywhere. All builders are fraud but gold coast builder is world biggest fraud.

Originally posted by ashish1985 View Post
    two years down the line you will say the same thing for your new NE builder, they are same everywhere.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pipeline
    Gold CoastBuilder is third class. Builder will give you lot of tension. I suffered a lot of financial loss because of this third class builder.
    Builder deserves to gets at least 5 yrs jail.
    Now I am happy because I have booked flat in NE.
    This is my lessen learn. I am sharing with all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Piyush1018 View Post
      in few days it the CR vs NE will become as Indo-Pak crisis..

common the fake ID peoples...just chill...will see NE after 3-4 years when there will be some flats where people will start living...
      till that time CR is unbeatable in every respect...
      Some vested interest from faridabad are ought to pit ne versus cr and enjoy.divide and rule.

We have all seen what has transpired till now.from uttarakhand, to nepal to taking refuge under racial abuse we have seen all.it looks like some type of show is being managed from a office.it seems that there are only two people who are ought to prove that ne is bad and cr is bad.for this they have created multiple ids.mods have seen their game and banned most of these id's.still there is silence in other threads. Its like a syndicate working.

But we at CR are happy the mods are controlling the things.this thread has end users.we discuss day to day issues.

Brokers are hell bent upon to play spoilsport. Dhanda manda hain isiliye cr ganda kar rahe hain brokers.

Comment

Originally posted by pipeline View Post
        Yes you are correct.
        Builders are same everywhere. All builders are fraud but gold coast builder is world biggest fraud.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by pipeline
        Gold CoastBuilder is third class. Builder will give you lot of tension. I suffered a lot of financial loss because of this third class builder.
        Builder deserves to gets at least 5 yrs jail.
        Now I am happy because I have booked flat in NE.
        This is my lessen learn. I am sharing with all of you.
        Come and protest at gold coast we shall support u.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
          Some vested interest from faridabad are ought to pit ne versus cr and enjoy.divide and rule.

We have all seen what has transpired till now.from uttarakhand, to nepal to taking refuge under racial abuse we have seen all.it looks like some type of show is being managed from a office.it seems that there are only two people who are ought to prove that ne is bad and cr is bad.for this they have created multiple ids.mods have seen their game and banned most of these id's.still there is silence in other threads. Its like a syndicate working.

But we at CR are happy the mods are controlling the things.this thread has end users.we discuss day to day issues.

Brokers are hell bent upon to play spoilsport. Dhanda manda hain isiliye cr ganda kar rahe hain brokers.

Hi dkp, don't bother about those fake ids, they are just joker so laugh on their post and forget, even better if you can ignore them.......Any blind can even see the advantage of CR now.........with plenty of water and uninterrupted electricity supply I am proud of CR now.....
          loser can't do anything except crying.....so let them cry which is reflecting by their negative senseless post.....

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
            Hi dkp, don't bother about those fake ids, they are just joker so laugh on their post and forget, even better if you can ignore them.......Any blind can even see the advantage of CR now.........with plenty of water and uninterrupted electricity supply I am proud of CR now.....
            loser can't do anything except crying.....so let them cry which is reflecting by their negative senseless post.....
            Yes suraj we are united.

We do not need to create multiple id's. We have genuine cr residents who speak.

I heard that these brokers have now created hundreds of id's and in coming days will spoil the atmosphere more.they have made a bank of id's.hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by pipeline
              Gold coast crossing republic, SKB builder has cancelled all the old bookings. Builder is making fool of common public.
              Don't book flat in this project otherwise you will face lot of problems.

For proof refer attachment.

Hi friend we can understand your situation. You know in CR there is only 1-2 project like this but in NE all builder have sent cancelled letter to old buyers so how can you support NE? All builders are same, you need to fight with builder. Instead of investing in NE under construction (atleast 3-4 years to get possession) its always advisable to buy RTM if you are a end user else for investment NE can be better option.

Comment

Originally posted by pipeline View Post
                Hi,
                Any one has booked flat in newly launched projects like Gold Coast Crossing republik, Arocon Golf and Diyansh Fabio?
                Why these projects are hold up???
                Any one having any idea. Please share.
                Everytime when I am calling to these builders they are giving next date.
                Are all builders are like this only?
                6 Months back you were inquiring about Gold Coast Crossing republik and Arocon Golf for your investment now suddenly you seem to be in losses i would suggest to have some patience else you would again run from your new den NE. take it as an advice.

I can understand your frustration but you have to hold up your investment no builder fulfill every commitment they make.Govt rules are not that strong and mostly support builders.
                Last edited June 4 2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
                  Very good point Suraj.
                  Especially Gaur City 2 is the most fast paced society developing in NE. Hardly there will be any difference.
                  Instead CR will leverage the benefits.
                  Mahagun mywood is even more nearer, stone thro distance from gh7 gate 1

Comment

!!!

I second your thought. It is being managed from some office Otherwise I really cant beleive some one can hate a place to this extent.

Yaar people move on in life this is just a dam area. there are some hidden benifit included.. they dont understand -ve marketing not gona take them anywre and no one is innocent.

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post

Comment

Originally posted by dspnoida View Post
                      This is my advice to all new buyers in CR. Spend a couple more years on rent but buy in NE. CR has no advantage whatsoever over NE.

It is badly located, construction quality of buildings is poor, lower middle class gentry and many problems like Dumping Ground and Carbon Factory in vicinity.

The smart ones living in CR will sell CR's flat at peak and buy in NE at the right time and there is going to be no demand for flats in CR once NE starts blossoming.

CR is not just a bad investment but equally bad for end use. There are no schools, medical facilities which makes the situation worse for those who have kids and old parents at home who might need urgent medical attention.
                      How can u say that there are no good holpitals nearby CR. Distance of Columbia asia hospital (an International chain) is far lesser compared to the distance of Fortis to Gaur City.
                      Further any hospital near to Noida extension is equally near to CR as there is not much distance between NE and CR and with further newly under construction road it will become less.
                      School: We have Kidzee, Hello Kids, Shemrock all good play schools are available in crossing. For primary education we have Ryan, Gurukul on NH24
                      There will be not shortage of school in future as school is not a charitable work now a days it is business and since CR is a big township, will attract more business and more schools will come
                      Last edited June 5 2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X