Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Some latest pic

all pics are fb groups.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    Am I the one who is telling facts are fake? I guess you need to read 10-15 pages of previous conversation, you will get context as to who is claiming that fact produced before them are fake just because the presenter did not prove he has investment in CR. According to same person a person not living or atleast no procliming to be living in a given area cannot have right to give his opinion about it !!

Who is asking or recommending you to go for an area where no announcements have been made or to not go for it, all that is intended to be told is that proposed and announcements cannot be equally put as a counter points against face. Simple !!

Ans all the above points that you shared specifics about, none of them has proper approval in place nor have been given serious thoughts given to them, it would be wild guess to bet on them. BTW as per approved plans GN should get Metro connectivity first then GNW.

Greater Noida Metro work has already started.
    GNW Metro still not approved by UP Govt.
    CR will have no metro due to its location and will depend on GNW Metro in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by takerhbk
    Night safari is Yamuna Expressway not gn.
    Airport is proposed at jewar not GN.
    Tram is Noida Expressway in noida not gn.
    Metro is coming to Gnw first then gn.
    Ac buses will come to Noida first. Then gn and Gnw. There is no specific announcement that only gn will get it and not Gnw.
    Capsule connectivity? Where are you reading all this stuff?

And GN and GNW both are under GNDA.

Also your argument is that facts are fake is laughable since according to you just because these announcements will take some time to complete and few may not take off we should pick an area where there are no investment or announcements neither planned or executing.

And I'm still awaiting someone who knows the "ground" reality to answer my 10 questions and enlighten me.

Night safari is in GreaterNoida only no matter it is on Yumuna Expressway but YEA has no jurisdiction.
    If and If AC buses come, it will ply across the Gautam buddha agar and may be Ghaziabad. But currently no intercity buses I see in Ghaziabad of Noida depo or UP roadways but only between Noida and Greater Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Greater Noida Metro work has already started.
    GNW Metro still not approved by UP Govt.
    CR will have no metro due to its location and will depend on GNW Metro in future.

It is only upto part chowk. OP said metro in all sectors before Gnw to which I replied. My statement still stands Gnw will get metro before metro in all major sectors of gn.
    CommentQuote
  • Do we use metro :D, just on a lighter note, I always go to googaon in my Car as you don't get a seat to sit in the entire metro journey plus smell the armpits of nearby filthy gentleman and above all after reaching to station you will have to rely on autos to reach exact location. For me this entire metro plan is nothing else than to inflate the property prices of an area. It takes 1.30 HRS to reach Googaon(From Vaishali metro station ghaziabad), no matter what mean you choose.
    CommentQuote
    It is only upto part chowk. OP said metro in all sectors before Gnw to which I replied. My statement still stands Gnw will get metro before metro in all major sectors of gn.

Metro is going beyond wipro campus in greater Noida so covering entire greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Do we use metro :D, just on a lighter note, I always go to googaon in my Car as you don't get a seat to sit in the entire metro journey plus smell the armpits of nearby filthy gentleman and above all after reaching to station you will have to rely on autos to reach exact location. For me this entire metro plan is nothing else than to inflate the property prices of an area. It takes 1.30 HRS to reach Googaon(From Vaishali metro station ghaziabad), no matter what mean you choose.

Yes all rich Guys are living in RNE premium flats. They don't need metro.
    Don't worry rapid metro will solve your problem. Hilarious the kind of comments being made . Why to blame metro when there is no jobs in Ghaziabad.
    CommentQuote
    Metro is going beyond wipro campus in greater Noida so covering entire greater Noida.

Covering kp 2, alpha and delta. Not entire gn which extends to beta Gama eta Sigma etc.
    CommentQuote
    Covering kp 2, alpha and delta. Not entire gn which extends to beta Gama eta Sigma etc.

Sorry but looks like I should avoid arguing with you.
    Read your comments what you said now and before.
    1st you said no metro
    Then metro till pari Chowk
    And now this.......

Metro is going till KV 5 where Greater Noida authority administrative office is coming up. Metro doesn't come to every door. All sectors are in the radius of 0-3 kms.
    CommentQuote
    Yes all rich Guys are living in RNE premium flats. They don't need metro.
    Don't worry rapid metro will solve your problem. Hilarious the kind of comments being made . Why to blame metro when there is no jobs in Ghaziabad.

Yes, I am rich :D and I know few of my friends living in CR, they all are rich too and they all are crying after investing in CR. Whole NCR is equal. Better is to get an affordable house and make it beautiful and save money for your hard times as you never know when it strikes, how hard it could be.
    CommentQuote
    Yes, I am rich :D and I know few of my friends living in CR, they all are rich too and they all are crying after investing in CR. Whole NCR is equal. Better is to get an affordable house and make it beautiful and save money for your hard times as you never know when it strikes, how hard it could be.

This is real estate forum so real estate will be discussed, not emotional fool drama.
    CommentQuote
    This is real estate forum so real estate will be discussed, not emotional fool drama.

Sir, your GNW investments will give you good returns, have patience at least more than FD returns, your thoughts are of investor, I respect that, mine is of end user. I believe, flats are for end use and land for investment. Now flats are being used for investments that is making delivieries of poor quality, cheating and lot of nuisance. CR has only 1 issue that is DG(Chances are bleak though), connectivity will be improved later or sooner. I have some of my friends in CR and I know what kind of gentry is there, you can buy a costly flat but you can't buy a good neighbourhood. Same would be with GNW, but too much supply and competition will force developers to construct more and more pigeon holes size flats, sell would be low as whole expressway and other areas will open a huge supply.
    CommentQuote
    Sir, your GNW investments will give you good returns, have patience at least more than FD returns, your thoughts are of investor, I respect that, mine is of end user. I believe, flats are for end use and land for investment. Now flats are being used for investments that is making delivieries of poor quality, cheating and lot of nuisance. CR has only 1 issue that is DG(Chances are bleak though), connectivity will be improved later or sooner. I have some of my friends in CR and I know what kind of gentry is there, you can buy a costly flat but you can't buy a good neighbourhood. Same would be with GNW, but too much supply and competition will force developers to construct more and more pigeon holes size flats, sell would be low as whole expressway and other areas will open a huge supply.

I Have no investment GNW nor in RNE/CR.
    Those who think metro is tool to hype properties , they talk about end users. Very Ironically.
    Even Bus service is to hype properties that's why no bus service in Ghaizabad.
    I also talk about End users, I never said any area is bad. Why you blame metro when Humans have smelly armpits?
    CommentQuote
  • Pathetic evening traveling back to Crossing from Noida. Yesterday jam at Kisan chowk took 1 hour and it took me 2 hours to reach from Sec-16A to Crossing. Seems connectivity issue will persist for Crossing. The back road from Gaur city is so bumpy ideally it is not a road its turned into potholes. It is getting tough day by day to reach crossing in the evening. Why are authorities not working up to improve the connectivity issues of crossing republic. Abhi toh Noida extension mein bhi log nahi aaye. Bhagwaan jaane kaise hoga crossing ka bhala. Nh-24 ko bhi banne mein 5 saal lagenge jab start hoga kaam.
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure what was wrong with Kisan Chowk yesterday, total jam packed. Anyhow this roundabout being the center of traffic movement, we would need to have flyover, underpass in future and we can embrace ourself for hectic passing through this point. That's the reason we have another Hindon bride coming up in NE and existing one being expanded.

Traveling issue of CR can be resolved with NH24 only, shaberi is not going to be just an option good enough to be used in non-monsoon, non-peak hours movement. The back side god knows what is stopping CIPL from getting it done, except intentions of keeping CR problems as it is to have GNW builders benefit
    CommentQuote