Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by mann973 View Post
    Mahagun mywood is even more nearer, stone thro distance from gh7 gate 1
    Yes, DKP bhai throw a stone from his flat and it will land up to cookie's mywood house(after 5 yrs once become RTM!!!!!)

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Hi Everyone,

      Can anyone let me know what is the status for permission of upper floors for Tower 5 in Panchsheel. Have they got GDA approvals for these floors. I have a flat booked on 13th Floor in Tower 5.
      Any updates on possession date please let me know.

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Thanks for your advice.
        From your words it seems that you are agent of builders.


        Originally posted by ashish1985 View Post
        6 Months back you were inquiring about Gold Coast Crossing republik and Arocon Golf for your investment now suddenly you seem to be in losses i would suggest to have some patience else you would again run from your new den NE. take it as an advice.

        I can understand your frustration but you have to hold up your investment no builder fulfill every commitment they make.Govt rules are not that strong and mostly support builders.

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          PNG connections in CR

          Does anyone have update about PNG connections in Crossings Republik by IGL


          Paramount is the only society to have PNG in CR so far . What is the challange in CNG stations and PNG connections

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Can anybody give me any update regarding a project called KINGSWOOD COURT behind galleria market this project is on hold fr almost a year.. last tym wen I met them they said they have resumed the work and its going on fr front tower.. can any resident giv me a proper update regarding this project as I live in mumbai nd wil not be coming there fr nxt 3-4 months.. I hv invested in this project last year.

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by sscorpio View Post
              Yes, DKP bhai throw a stone from his flat and it will land up to cookie's mywood house(after 5 yrs once become RTM!!!!!)
              Lol.

              mywood 5 years? huh.

              why to wait 5 years to be stoned? villages are already there closer and surrounding CR to pelt stone.

              This thread is compeletly hijacked by a group of 2-3 members .

              CR premium will always be low no matter be it stone throw away or a step away.

              many will jump with Gun now, who cares.
              Last edited June 5 2013, 07:52 PM.
              Thanks

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Now I have booked flat in Mahagun Mywood at Noida Extension at 3400 rupees per SQFT all inclusive. Here builder Builder buyer agreement (BBA) already done.

                I am happy to say that I have booked flat in NE.

                In feb. 2012 I booked 2 BHK flat in Gold Coast Crossing republic. My experience in crossing republic was not good. I faced lot of problems.
                But now I am very happy to say that I have corrected my mistake by booking flat in NE at Mahagun Mywood. I am sure Mahagun will give good quality. Mahagun has already done very nice work at crossing republic.
                Last edited June 5 2013, 09:34 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  congrats buddy... anyway we are neighbours


                  Originally posted by pipeline View Post
                  Now I have booked flat in Mahagun Mywood at Noida Extension at 3400 rupees per SQFT all inclusive. Here builder Builder buyer agreement (BBA) already done.

                  I am happy to say that I have booked flat in NE.

                  In feb. 2012 I booked 2 BHK flat in Gold Coast Crossing republic. My experience in crossing republic was not good. I faced lot of problems.
                  But now I am very happy to say that I have corrected my mistake by booking flat in NE at Mahagun Mywood. I am sure Mahagun will give good quality. Mahagun has already done very nice work at crossing republic.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    ईटी ब्यूरो
                    नई दिल्ली।।
                    केंद्रीय कैबिनेट ने मंगलवार को रियल एस्टेट सेक्टर के लिए रेग्युलेटर बनाने के बिल को मंजूरी दे दी। इसमें कहा गया है कि अगर बिल्डर प्रॉजेक्ट के बारे में गलत विज्ञापन देता है, तो उसे जेल भी जाना पड़ सकता है।

                    रियल एस्टेट (रेग्युलेशन ऐंड डिवेलपमेंट) बिल के जरिए सरकार की कोशिश पूरे सेक्टर के लिए कॉमन रेग्युलेटरी सिस्टम बनाना है। बिल में कहा गया है कि बिल्डर अथॉरिटीज से सभी अप्रूवल लेने के बाद ही प्रॉजेक्ट लॉन्च कर सकता है।

                    बिल के मुताबिक, रियल एस्टेट प्रॉजेक्ट्स के लिए सभी क्लीयरेंस को रेग्युलेटर के पास जमा कराना होगा। इसके साथ ही, कंस्ट्रक्शन शुरू करने से पहले इसकी जानकारी वेबसाइट पर देनी होगी।



                    बिल में गलत विज्ञापन देने वाले बिल्डर्स को कड़ी सजा देने के प्रावधान हैं। पहली बार इस तरह की गलती होने पर प्रॉजेक्ट कॉस्ट की 10 फीसदी तक पेनल्टी लगाई जा सकती है। अगर बिल्डर बार-बार यह गलती करता है, तो उसे जेल भी जाना पड़ सकता है। हाउसिंग मिनिस्टर अजय माकन इस बिल को लगातार कैबिनेट से पास कराने की कोशिश कर रहे थे। 2 अप्रैल को भी कैबिनेट में बिल पेश हुआ था, लेकिन उस दिन मतभेद के चलते इसे मंजूरी नहीं मिल पाई थी। बिल में यह भी कहा गया है कि डिवेलपर को हर प्रॉजेक्ट के लिए अलग बैंक अकाउंट रखना होगा। इससे एक प्रॉजेक्ट के लिए हासिल पैसे का इस्तेमाल दूसरी जगह नहीं हो पाएगा।

                    बिल में कार्पेट एरिया की डेफिनेशन दी गई है। इससे बिल्डर्स के लिए सुपर एरिया के आधार पर अपार्टमेंट बेचना मुश्किल हो जाएगा। प्रस्तावित कानून के तहत बिल्डर जब तक सभी क्लीयरेंस हासिल नहीं करते, वे प्रॉपर्टी नहीं बेच पाएंगे। वहीं, जब तक वे कंस्ट्रक्शन के लिए सभी जरूरी अप्रूवल हासिल नहीं कर लेते, तब तक वे बायर्स से पैसा नहीं ले पाएंगे।

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by Arvind Booni View Post
                      Hi Everyone,

                      Can anyone let me know what is the status for permission of upper floors for Tower 5 in Panchsheel. Have they got GDA approvals for these floors. I have a flat booked on 13th Floor in Tower 5.
                      Any updates on possession date please let me know.
                      I believe it is yet not there..
                      For Possession to start for Tower 5 you can expect year end. As they are providing possession for Tower 3 these days. People have started living in as well.
                      You can see the actual progress on the wellington site.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X