Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
    Hi anurag, speed of the work is so surprizinggg man

I think by 15th or 20th thigs should be fair enough except that 50 mt part.

on a lighter note rite now it morover looks like a film set wre a stunt will be performed. bike will come in full speed from cr and jump from ramp/pulia and fall in nx like the stone thrown for GH 7.

sorry if i souned like some of our lovely critics
    Hello fellow CR Residents,

Not to disheartened you but i went to the site today morning and asked the person supervising the work. To my surprise he said atleast 4 months they need to complete the work upto gaur City 2.

However on CR side the road widening work has started.
    Fingers Crossed.

Comment

what else hesaid? and why such a long time? I guess it could be due to rains.. what about that 50ft pending patc?

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post

Not to disheartened you but i went to the site today morning and asked the person supervising the work. To my surprise he said atleast 4 months they need to complete the work upto gaur City 2.

Fingers Crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
        what else hesaid? and why such a long time? I guess it could be due to rains.. what about that 50ft pending patc?
        I am sorry some of my friends may not feel good...!! but i am optimistic and there is no harm even if it is ready by 1st Jan 2014 for me atleast...since i am manageing with Shahberi pulia from last 2.5 year yeh 4-5 mahiney aur sahi...nikal jayenge jaisey taisey...!!

.......!!!

Comment

even I am optimistic.. if they have invested money on this route .. then obv it has to come one day.. but curious to know the reason for delay.. as the promise was of 30th june..and seeing the speed of work .. it is well on time .. except that 50 ft patch.

Originally posted by Jainanurag View Post
          I am sorry some of my friends may not feel good...!! but i am optimistic and there is no harm even if it is ready by 1st Jan 2014 for me atleast...since i am manageing with Shahberi pulia from last 2.5 year yeh 4-5 mahiney aur sahi...nikal jayenge jaisey taisey...!!

.......!!!
          Last edited June 6 2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
            even I am optimistic.. if they have invested money on this route .. then obv it has to come one day.. but curious to know the reason for delay.. as the promise was of 31June..and seeing the speed of work .. it is well on time .. except that 50 ft patch.
            Nilabh, the answer is in your question itself 31st June never comes..June is of 30 days always.....!!

Comment

he might have meant for full on complete with pitch road. did he meant even for kachi sadak 4 months??

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post

Fingers Crossed.

Comment

buddy , I corrected.

Originally posted by Jainanurag View Post
                Nilabh, the answer is in your question itself 31st June never comes..June is of 30 days always.....!!

Comment

[QUOTE=mann973;867808]Paramount its operational.

Mahagun pipeline laying in final stage, soon it should be operational.

Initial Survey done in Assotech, Prateek & Arhant and plan is sanctioned, in a month time process should start for these projects

Thanks Mann for sharing this useful information

I checked on IGL website only Paramount name was there for next phase
                  I it's operational in paramount from last one year ..... kept my fingers crossed to have this PNG availability soon ... cylinder bharane ke chakkar se mukti mil jayegi

Comment

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
                    he might have meant for full on complete with pitch road. did he meant even for kachi sadak 4 months??
                    He meant for complete work.

Comment

SWMP (Dumping Ground)

Today approx. 10 -12 person from Crossing went to GDA office to discuss about dumping Ground and discussion was very positive.

Lets keep finger crossed and have faith that Supreme Court will defiantly think about the health issue of residents living around this area.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X