Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: October 2 2021
9338 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by miketest View Post
    For what has happened on this thread, I would say wait for NE to come to have Dominos around. hehehehe....
    For initial 2-3 year NE Guys will be required to come to CR for daily use item.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Nilabh
      My Dear Friend

tu Gurgaon aajja and eat whatever you want to, I will pay.
      Bhai phir shuru yhe naa sudharne ka
      Last edited June 6 2013, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Chai aur Pakodo se he gujaara karna pdega Bhai
        thoda adjust karo kyuki aap CR mein ho
        this is what known as hieght of negativism....
        there are many option for Pizza inside CR only with full home dilivery......
        waise aajkal Pizza ghar par hi pizza ban jate hai dost....that too very tasty

no one is stopping you from posting atleast one positive comment for CR.......kindly give a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Jainanurag View Post
          Veterans Envy and Crossians pride...........Guys see this huge, grand, spacious, airy,beautiful & green Central park of GH-07...............Sorry again critic friends...!!
          this architecture is really appreciable....very spacious and beautiful.....

Comment

Originally posted by mann973 View Post
            Today approx. 10 -12 person from Crossing went to GDA office to discuss about dumping Ground and discussion was very positive.

Lets keep finger crossed and have faith that Supreme Court will defiantly think about the health issue of residents living around this area.
            Can you share more details? what are views of GDA and are they supporting CR in this case?

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post

no one is stopping you from posting atleast one positive comment for CR.......kindly give a thought
              I would highly recommend you to check his history of posts this is not only for CR he has same attitude for every other place he hasn't invested in.
              As the name says i guess he has gone cooookieee

CR is a beautiful place and we all know this, he might even pray for DG to come LOL!.So guys let us get together and Be united lets fight DG and do whatever we could do from our side.
              Last edited June 6 2013, 09:54 PM.

Comment

You need some help seriously.. you find negativity in everything.

Originally posted by ashish1985 View Post
                Bhai phir shuru yhe naa sudharne ka
                whats wrong with you.
                That was sincere invitation, you are also invited.
                Thanks

Comment

Can you share more details? what are views of GDA and are they supporting CR in this case?
                  CR is brain child of GDA and SWMP of GNN. Both are trying to protect their child.

Comment

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and new to this site as well.
                    I recently shifted to Noida so i dont have enough idea about noida.
                    The only thing I know is i cannot afford a house of my own in noida city.
                    So recently i started searching for house in near by areas and some of my frnds suggested CR.
                    Can any one give me some information about CR.

My budget is 30-35 Lac and I want a ready to move in house.
                    I am not sure if any house will be available in CR in my budget.

Senior members please help.

Comment

Originally posted by techo11 View Post
                      Hi All,

I am new to this forum and new to this site as well.
                      I recently shifted to Noida so i dont have enough idea about noida.
                      The only thing I know is i cannot afford a house of my own in noida city.
                      So recently i started searching for house in near by areas and some of my frnds suggested CR.
                      Can any one give me some information about CR.

My budget is 30-35 Lac and I want a ready to move in house.
                      I am not sure if any house will be available in CR in my budget.

Senior members please help.
                      30-35 i guess jaipuria and Amarpali are the only option RTM would be difficult.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X