Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    I have already seen but before that they need to transfer water pipelines that is more critical than expansion of roads.

Let's see kab tak hota hai.

Yes, there are few substations as well in the way. NHAI has already instructed metro to change some of their future routes to get space for widening.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstsbond
    Today I was trapped in CR and finally I took NH24 root to cross Ghaziabad...What the hell going on ???? And Phir NH24 ki Bhasad par karke Pahuncha.

Move out of this hell for a better place, why are you clinging to this jaded place.
    CommentQuote
  • I read somewhere GDA has demanded some 200 crores for shifting water pipes.. looking forward for 2017 election and UP , optimistic atleast something will happen for sure , though slow but for sure!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    oh bhai, bhasad nahn he ye. Shaberi road pe kaam chal raha he. itte salon baad kuch accha ho raha he. shayad kuch logon ko mirchi lag rahi he.

Correct. When CR residents have waited for 5 years and traveled through jam packed Shaberi, why not wait for another month and see if things really gets improvised. It's good that Shaberi has been closed else working alongside moving traffic would have drastically slowed down things. Just hope they stick with ETA provided.

Originally Posted by hb_78
    Have a look at bid documents at NHAI website for expansion.

It will be 14 lane including 6 lanes on embankment.

14 lane are you sure, can you share link to document available with you? I saw that Tender has been floated in three segments with respective different terms and working model. 8 lane from Nizammudin Bridge tot Up Gate, 8 lanes from Up Gate to 27th Km Milestone and 6 lanes from 27th Milestone to Dasna Gate. Tender was supposed to be closed for bidding by 15th October, is this information incorrect?

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    I read somewhere GDA has demanded some 200 crores for shifting water pipes.. looking forward for 2017 election and UP , optimistic atleast something will happen for sure , though slow but for sure!!

2.5 years from starting of work has been indicated as timeline by NHAI so completion by 2017 is impossible. I just hope that this time atleast works gets started and does not stretch like NH8 is getting stretched
    CommentQuote
  • :D

Originally Posted by envynicky
    Correct. When CR residents have waited for 5 years and traveled through jam packed Shaberi, why not wait for another month and see if things really gets improvised. It's good that Shaberi has been closed else working alongside moving traffic would have drastically slowed down things. Just hope they stick with ETA provided.

14 lane are you sure, can you share link to document available with you? I saw that Tender has been floated in three segments with respective different terms and working model. 8 lane from Nizammudin Bridge tot Up Gate, 8 lanes from Up Gate to 27th Km Milestone and 6 lanes from 27th Milestone to Dasna Gate. Tender was supposed to be closed for bidding by 15th October, is this information incorrect?

8+6 = 14 lane :D:D:D

2.5 years from starting of work has been indicated as timeline by NHAI so completion by 2017 is impossible. I just hope that this time atleast works gets started and does not stretch like NH8 is getting stretched
    CommentQuote
  • FYI .. I don't live there and read my post .. I was trapped because due to some work I went main GZB...Thanks for suggestion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    :D

It is slight misleading to say 14 lanes but this is how it adds up.

8 lane service road (4lane each side) and Nh24 will be 6 Lane Expressway with heavy toll meant for out of city traffic.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by takerhbk
    It is slight misleading to say 14 lanes but this is how it adds up.

8 lane service road (4lane each side) and Nh24 will be 6 Lane Expressway with heavy toll meant for out of city traffic.

I could not find reference to service lane and Expressway concept, Tender mein mentioned hai kahi? Any links?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    I could not find reference to service lane and Expressway concept, Tender mein mentioned hai kahi? Any links?

It may not be in tender because the department are different. There are many news link for the same I'm unable to post from mobile.
    CommentQuote
  • yo i joined too.
    CommentQuote
  • RCC Road Pics status

image credit- facebookgroup
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Divider is much needed.
    CommentQuote
  • Shahberi road

when shahberi road will open for traffic.pictures posted seems to be good.

Any news for road connecting GH7 to gaurcity
    CommentQuote
  • What are the current prices /Rentals for commercial shops in Crossings....
    CommentQuote
  • Good News :)
    CommentQuote