Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Isnt the existing NH24 already 8 lanes at some lengths upto UP border???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxcapri
    Isnt the existing NH24 already 8 lanes at some lengths upto UP border???

Problem starts from UP gate only:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by infoshare1981
    Good News :)

Big is opening on 15th. How can work start on 15th. So misleading news papers these days.
    CommentQuote
  • Bid submission date extended again for the second time to 2 Nov.
    CommentQuote
  • Koi hath nahi dalna chahta kya NH24 mein? kitne baar tender aa ke chale gaye koi interest nahi dikhaya
    CommentQuote
  • I was talking to one of guy who is born and brought up near to NH24 and originally he is car mechanics..He was saying sir jab se hosh aaya hai tab se sun rate hain he Road Chaudi ho rahi hai..but abhi talk to hui nahi...

I feel like this is main agenda of politician..and for some reason always they keep on hold this things..This road is very imp road connecting UP and Delhi.

Hope for best..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstsbond
    I was talking to one of guy who is born and brought up near to NH24 and originally he is car mechanics..He was saying sir jab se hosh aaya hai tab se sun rate hain he Road Chaudi ho rahi hai..but abhi talk to hui nahi...

I feel like this is main agenda of politician..and for some reason always they keep on hold this things..This road is very imp road connecting UP and Delhi.

Hope for best..

It would be for sure, as this road would be bottle neck for supplies in case of war situation :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • IMHO, widening of Nh-24 will give huge boost real estate and other sectors along Ghaziabad till Meerut. And that will slow down progress on Greater Noida and Noida to some extent. The amount of money invested in Noida and Greater Noida is too much. Builders lobby and people with vested interest in Noida and Gr. Noida will not allow it that easily. One more reason is i dont see damn reason starting a metro to Gr. noida when noida sector 62 metro is not built. Sector 62 metro will directly boost ghaziabad and trans hindon people. Since both works have started, although sec-62 could have started lot earlier. Same is with NH-24. My guess is after piller work starts on Gr. Noida metro or metro is in half way on that route, NH-24 work will be started, that too if some one takes lots of interest. But with Real estate down and huge inventory in noida and greater noida, why will you allow cheap and fresh competition?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SimpleMind
    IMHO, widening of Nh-24 will give huge boost real estate and other sectors along Ghaziabad till Meerut. And that will slow down progress on Greater Noida and Noida to some extent. The amount of money invested in Noida and Greater Noida is too much. Builders lobby and people with vested interest in Noida and Gr. Noida will not allow it that easily. One more reason is i dont see damn reason starting a metro to Gr. noida when noida sector 62 metro is not built. Sector 62 metro will directly boost ghaziabad and trans hindon people. Since both works have started, although sec-62 could have started lot earlier. Same is with NH-24. My guess is after piller work starts on Gr. Noida metro or metro is in half way on that route, NH-24 work will be started, that too if some one takes lots of interest. But with Real estate down and huge inventory in noida and greater noida, why will you allow cheap and fresh competition?

Mere Rhetoric, no substance.
    Sorry no offence meant to Meerut.
    CommentQuote
  • Are there already projects not there on NH24, if we go by your logic these very developers should have stopped allotment of permission for these projects when one have Noida, Noida Ex, Gr. Noida and even YEW inventory. The reason GN got Metro was to boost investment environment in the region.

For me NH24 issue is more of a political and logistical issue, Land Acquisition along this patch would surely be a nightmare
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Mere Rhetoric, no substance.
    Sorry no offence meant to Meerut.

I dont know what do you mean by substance? I gave my reasoning based on what i am seeing. I know you love Greater Noida and i have no issues with that. All i gave is reason behind the delay. I dont think you were expecting the proofs on public forums ;-).
    CommentQuote

I dont know what do you mean by substance? I gave my reasoning based on what i am seeing. I know you love Greater Noida and i have no issues with that. All i gave is reason behind the delay. I dont think you were expecting the proofs on public forums ;-).

Come down on ground and see around.

Don't live in future but in present.

Past record also can't be ignored.

There are lovers for shit also here, don't go into that arena

And you love Meerut. :)
    CommentQuote
    Come down on ground and see around.
    Don't live in future but in present.
    Past record also can't be write off.

And you love Meerut. :)

FWIW, i live in indirapuram and staying in and around Noida/Indirapuram since last 10 years. Anyhow, i have no issues with what gets developed first. Noida/Gr. Noida/Gurgaon/Ghaziabad/Meerut. I know one thing, NH-24 as national highway should have widened long ago.
    CommentQuote
    FWIW, i live in indirapuram and staying in and around Noida/Indirapuram since last 10 years. Anyhow, i have no issues with what gets developed first. Noida/Gr. Noida/Gurgaon/Ghaziabad/Meerut. I know one thing, NH-24 as national should have widened long ago.

I have issues and can't take the shit as a sweet.

NH24 widening news has been going around for the last 10 years. Anything changed as you retorted in previous post?

Why not take buying and investment decision evaluating ground relatives rather than considering hawa Hawaii baatein.
    CommentQuote
    I have issues and can't take the shit as a sweet.

NH24 widening news has been going around for the last 10 years. Anything changed as you retorted in previous post?

Why not take buying and investment decision evaluating ground relatives rather than considering hawa Hawaii baatein.

And court orders for demolition ;)
    CommentQuote