Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    I have issues and can't take the shit as a sweet.

    NH24 widening news has been going around for the last 10 years. Anything changed as you retorted in previous post?

    Why not take buying and investment decision evaluating ground relatives rather than considering hawa Hawaii baatein.


    Cookie bhai gussa ho rahe hain bhaiyon sab log noida ya. Greater noida me le lo
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    And court orders for demolition ;)

    1st read the details then smile.

    This is not going to boost raj nagar ext anyhow. Is it? :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamal1234
    Cookie bhai gussa ho rahe hain bhaiyon sab log noida ya. Greater noida me le lo

    Nahi sakurbasti , ankur vihar , dilshad extension mein lo.kuch bhi lo but don't ignore the ground realities.

    Bhai jitna budget hoga ussi hisab se lega.
    CommentQuote
  • Why blaming Noida and greater Noida if there is no infra development in Ghaizaibad?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Bhai no body is blaming. But so also how your mind is interpreting the things. Anyhow do whatever you want to do!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SimpleMind
    Bhai no body is blaming. But so also how your mind is interpreting the things. Anyhow do whatever you want to do!!

    How I interpreting things because you Ghaziabad lovers talk more of Noida and greater Noida in ghaizabad. Plz read your post. Instead of talking on Pathetic road of raj nagar extension you choose to talk why metro coming to Greater Noida. Have some balance debate rather than just shooting in deep sleep.

    Situation is this that both nh24 and nh58 are nightmare to travel in peak hours. Let me know even a single crossing in ghaizabad which has no jams?

    Why Govt did nothing for nh58? They have funds to build Lucknow agar expressway but not a penny for ghaizabad meerut expressway?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    How I interpreting things because you Ghaziabad lovers talk more of Noida and greater Noida in ghaizabad. Plz read your post. Instead of talking on Pathetic road of raj nagar extension you choose to talk why metro coming to Greater Noida. Have some balance debate rather than just shooting in deep sleep.

    Situation is this that both nh24 and nh58 are nightmare to travel in peak hours. Let me know even a single crossing in ghaizabad which has no jams?

    Why Govt did nothing for nh58? They have funds to build Lucknow agar expressway but not a penny for ghaizabad meerut expressway?


    He has already answered this in plain english. :bab (59):

    IMHO, widening of Nh-24 will give huge boost real estate and other sectors along Ghaziabad till Meerut. And that will slow down progress on Greater Noida and Noida to some extent. The amount of money invested in Noida and Greater Noida is too much. Builders lobby and people with vested interest in Noida and Gr. Noida will not allow it that easily. One more reason is i dont see damn reason starting a metro to Gr. noida when noida sector 62 metro is not built. Sector 62 metro will directly boost ghaziabad and trans hindon people. Since both works have started, although sec-62 could have started lot earlier. Same is with NH-24. My guess is after piller work starts on Gr. Noida metro or metro is in half way on that route, NH-24 work will be started, that too if some one takes lots of interest. But with Real estate down and huge inventory in noida and greater noida, why will you allow cheap and fresh competition?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    How I interpreting things because you Ghaziabad lovers talk more of Noida and greater Noida in ghaizabad. Plz read your post. Instead of talking on Pathetic road of raj nagar extension you choose to talk why metro coming to Greater Noida. Have some balance debate rather than just shooting in deep sleep.

    Situation is this that both nh24 and nh58 are nightmare to travel in peak hours. Let me know even a single crossing in ghaizabad which has no jams?

    Why Govt did nothing for nh58? They have funds to build Lucknow agar expressway but not a penny for ghaizabad meerut expressway?


    Why mention of noida/ noida extension touches your sentimental chord? It's public forum where everybody is free to express their views. Correctness of view is subjective thing however inappropriate choice of words is not!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Why mention of noida/ noida extension touches your sentimental chord? It's public forum where everybody is free to express their views. Correctness of view is subjective thing however inappropriate choice of words is not!!


    And even if it hurts your religious sentiments then keep yourself out of the Ghaziabad threads
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Why mention of noida/ noida extension touches your sentimental chord? It's public forum where everybody is free to express their views. Correctness of view is subjective thing however inappropriate choice of words is not!!

    What touched you to quote my post? Love for crossing?

    I am also sharing facts in the public forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    He has already answered this in plain english. :bab (59):

    Who are you? His Dad or Mom?
    CommentQuote
  • I passed through NH 24 and I want to salute residents living there currently. It is a nightmare. It was jammed even at 3pm. As far as widening goes, I think it can be done till indirapuram and maybe up to crossing but beyond that all the villages have encroached on land and removing them for any government is impossible now.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Cookie,

    I see no reason for you to be feeling offended. We were not fighting here. i gave explanation for NH-24 widening. I explained builder lobbies, strongest in India, which has not yet allowed Real Estate draft to be built yet, as a main reason behind this. If you think by saying this i have offended your ego, i am sorry dude. Chill!!

    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • NH58 n NH24 face one of the worse traffic no doubts. RNE road is in worst shape ever. fact!

    Another fact is Noida n gnoida most regions are going to be pigeon hole in future. all tht infra visible today will be short of breath. as it is its turning into a jammed city alrdy ..check the google maps anytime at office hrs.

    but there is no comparison ...they are two diff cities with different pros n cons.

    But gentlemen as I have said previously also...there is always a person who will always come with some kind of negative comment share info, in gzbd forums ..ALWAYS!

    If you go in history and check the opinion will always be biased, every single one of them. I would just request the best thing is to ignore them.

    They will preach u about being unbiased & honest, but probably not follow it themselves.

    I guess veteran member tag should come with some kind of maturity??
    CommentQuote