Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    What touched you to quote my post? Love for crossing?

I am also sharing facts in the public forum.

Love for you dear :D;)
    CommentQuote
  • The comparison of metro going to Gr. Noida has deeply offended Cookie Bhai. I will try my level best to answer this.
    My reasoning is population in Gr. Noida is lot less than it is in Ghaziabad region. The infrastructure already developed there is of high quality. Noida to greater Noida via expressway is drive/walk in heaven as compared to Ghaziabad to Noida via nh-24 or any other route.

Now the question is why they are building metro to Gr. Noida? Who will be benefitted most from it.
    The investments by JP group alone on this corridor is huge. JP group has about more than 50000 crore loan on them. Check loan on (JP Associates, JP infra, JP power). They were able to sell power and cement plants which are of some value but unable to offload any of its real estate projects. No big business house like Ambanis/Tata's/Jindals/Birlas intersted in their real estate projects. They all are intersted in there power and cement projects. So what can JP do to offload this loan. They have to sell real estate along this belt. Remember 50000 crore may not be the amount it will take to built nh-24 till meerut. JP themselves says that it took them 13000 crore to built Agra express highway.

So this group has to do everything to sell its real estate projects and that too to people of india only to keep itself affloat.

Now as the saying goes in banks"If you owe small amount to bank, you should be fearful, but if you owe large amount it will be banker who has to be fearful". Now these bankers who have 50000+ crore loan due from JP alone will do there best to help them stay affloat. So, i don't see these guys to allow anything else along nh-24.

The only way to keep expressway prices and gr. noida prices affloat and in interest is to do what people expects. Today, metro seems to be that word which will make people to shell out money, whether this make any sense or not(Since roads connecting to it are already of high quality).

I put my case to rest here. You can draw your conclusions and comments.
    But dont use foul language. That all i can request.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SimpleMind
    The comparison of metro going to Gr. Noida has deeply offended Cookie Bhai. I will try my level best to answer this.
    My reasoning is population in Gr. Noida is lot less than it is in Ghaziabad region. The infrastructure already developed there is of high quality. Noida to greater Noida via expressway is drive/walk in heaven as compared to Ghaziabad to Noida via nh-24 or any other route.

Now the question is why they are building metro to Gr. Noida? Who will be benefitted most from it.
    The investments by JP group alone on this corridor is huge. JP group has about more than 50000 crore load on them. Check loan on (JP Associates, JP infra, JP power). They were able to cell power and cement plants which are of some value but unable to offload any of its real estate projects. No big business house like Ambanis/Tata's/Jindals/Birlas intersted in their real estate projects. They all are intersted in there power and cement projects. So what can JP do to offload this loan. They have to sell real estate along this belt. Remember 50000 crore may not be the amount it will take to built nh-24 till meerut. Jp themselves says that it took them 13000 crore to built Agra express highway.

So this group has to do everything to sell its real estate projects and that too to people of india only to keep itself affloat.

Now as the saying goes in banks"If you owe small amount to bank, you should be fearfull, but if you owe large amount it will be banker who has to be fearfull". Now these bankers who have 50000+ crore loan due from JP alone will do there best to help them stay affloat. So, i don't see these guys to allow anything else along nh-24.

The only way to keep expressway prices and gr. noida prices affloat and in interest is to do what people expects. Today, metro seems to be that word which will make people to shell out money and this what they want.

thanks

I will use sugar qouted words if that can change reality.:)

Be it to create hype or to favor end users or builders. Whatever Sir..... I see it on ground not something on air.

Thanks and Happy Navaratri
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    I will use sugar qouted words if that can change reality.:)

Be it to create hype or to favor end users or builders. Whatever Sir..... I see it on ground not something on air.

Thanks and Happy Navaratri

Same to you!!

Same to you!!

Same to you!!

Same to you!!
    CommentQuote
    The comparison of metro going to Gr. Noida has deeply offended Cookie Bhai. I will try my level best to answer this.

The investments by JP group alone on this corridor is huge. JP group has about more than 50000 crore load on them. Check loan on (JP Associates, JP infra, JP power). They were able to sell power and cement plants which are of some value but unable to offload any of its real estate projects. No big business house like Ambanis/Tata's/Jindals/Birlas intersted in their real estate projects. They all are intersted in there power and cement projects. So what can JP do to offload this loan. They have to sell real estate along this belt. Remember 50000 crore may not be the amount it will take to built nh-24 till meerut. Jp themselves says that it took them 13000 crore to built Agra express highway.

Now as the saying goes in banks"If you owe small amount to bank, you should be fearfull, but if you owe large amount it will be banker who has to be fearfull". Now these bankers who have 50000+ crore loan due from JP alone will do there best to help them stay affloat. So, i don't see these guys to allow anything else along nh-24.

The only way to keep expressway prices and gr. noida prices affloat and in interest is to do what people expects. Today, metro seems to be that word which will make people to shell out money and this what they want.

thanks

Factual & Excellent logical inference...
    CommentQuote

The investments by JP group alone on this corridor is huge. JP group has about more than 50000 crore loan on them. Check loan on (JP Associates, JP infra, JP power). They were able to sell power and cement plants which are of some value but unable to offload any of its real estate projects. No big business house like Ambanis/Tata's/Jindals/Birlas intersted in their real estate projects. They all are intersted in there power and cement projects. So what can JP do to offload this loan. They have to sell real estate along this belt. Remember 50000 crore may not be the amount it will take to built nh-24 till meerut. JP themselves says that it took them 13000 crore to built Agra express highway.

Now as the saying goes in banks"If you owe small amount to bank, you should be fearful, but if you owe large amount it will be banker who has to be fearful". Now these bankers who have 50000+ crore loan due from JP alone will do there best to help them stay affloat. So, i don't see these guys to allow anything else along nh-24.

The only way to keep expressway prices and gr. noida prices affloat and in interest is to do what people expects. Today, metro seems to be that word which will make people to shell out money, whether this make any sense or not(Since roads connecting to it are already of high quality).

thanks

Very well said
    CommentQuote
  • What happened in case of PROPOSED DUMPING GROUND at Crossings Republik? Allahabad high court decision in 2011 favoured Dumping ground at crossings.... Any latest updates?
    CommentQuote
  • The place now looks too small to be a major dumping ground and with so much of population surrounding it, very unlikely this is going to happen
    CommentQuote
  • NH-24 and Crossing Republic junction Plan

hope , it will rest to peace for all arguments! hope the tender gets few good responses. Pic credit NHAI and FB groups
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please provide Hi resolution images. We can barely read anything here
    CommentQuote
  • This image is useless and giving no any information..there is difference on paper and reality.

Any ways if land of dumping ground is not enough in that case any idea what will built on that land?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstsbond
    This image is useless and giving no any information..there is difference on paper and reality.

Any ways if land of dumping ground is not enough in that case any idea what will built on that land?

Dumping Ground will surely come.

Nh-24 will never be widened.

That's what you wanted to hear !

Ok in peace now, thanks for your concerns!!
    CommentQuote
  • Your first point is valid point and for second it hardly matters if it is built or not...Ameen..
    CommentQuote
  • Lets just be honest to ourselves, I am not aware of the dumping ground so I would not comment on it. For the NH 24 topic. If you think Paper is not important and look at reality. I am sorry to say but I cannot imagine that anyone can be so Naive to think that for such a huge scale project will just pop up without any paper Planning. Just about time we should all be confident that NH 24 will get developed. If your worry was about time frame, I would support you. But if your question is about will it happen or not then I am sorry, you do not know how things develop and Infrastructure are made.

NH 24 and NH 58 is a bridge for the capital to Uttrakhand and the North east region too. Did you see the Road development being done from Meerut to DehraDun once it turned into state capital? The Patch between Delhi and Meerut is the only weak link and pressure will just grow to have that build.

I heard a few comments about Builder's Lobby? I completely agree with your analysis. They play a huge role is makeing and breaking a region. But I believe in this case, they would only be able to delay the project temporaryly. The President of CREDAI is the Owner of Gaur. They have a huge project of Gaur City 1 and Gaur City 2 which will directly effect from the NH 24. Wave City, another project, that once again I Agree is not shapeing well currently with slow work. But it is still a Multi-Billion worth project. Again a project that will directly effect by the NH 24. Some Industrial Units have already recieved Notice for evacuation along the NH 24 in Ghaziabad as those area would be developed for Mass public. Again Business relocation is a slow process and would take a few years, but process is already on its way.

Finally, this next lines are just focused on the fraction of people who actually want ghaziabad's growth and are motivated to it. If you are the once that just want to drop remarks, to demotivate people and maybe perhaps have a huge investment in the neighbouring city, Please just leave now. Ghaziabad has been treated as the adopted city for quite a while. But now pressure is just increasing, Public pressure, Infrastructure Pressure e.t.c. There is not way possible where these basic upgrades will not happen. If the state doesnt help in it, there will be a pressure from the Center. If the Center doesn't then at one point the Public will stand for it. Please dont forget, This road is been used by Lakhs of people. It is not a small Gali that we are argueing about. There is not other options, Trust me. This Highway Update will happen. PERIOD! If any de-motivating comments comes along, read it for sure and think for yourself what is true and what not.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstsbond
    This image is useless and giving no any information..there is difference on paper and reality.

Authorities are planning to make a farm house on that land for you :bab (59):
    CommentQuote