Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • That will be good taking smell of nala in farm house
    CommentQuote
  • When this carbon factory will be shut down? And when we will be saved from the poisonous gas and particles. Have heard that some notice was given to the company..

Connectivity is an issue but this carbon factory is dangerous. The outside view is never found clear due to the polluted Air. I am afraid how much it would affect us in long run and especially to our children.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SatyaPW
    When this carbon factory will be shut down? And when we will be saved from the poisonous gas and particles. Have heard that some notice was given to the company..
    Connectivity is an issue but this carbon factory is dangerous. The outside view is never found clear due to the polluted Air. I am afraid how much it would affect us in long run and especially to our children.

I completely agree. I do not live in Crossing, but I do see the hazardous potential the Factory can create over it's surrounding.

Yes, it had been given a notice. I also heard, that many in that complete Industrial region has been given a notice, but these process are very slow. To speed things up, you personally and the people of Crossing Republic needs to pressurize authority. You guys have to be pro active in this matter. Thousands of people living there, the factory has no chance if you guys unite and work for a common goal. If you guys dont, it would be a long process.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not very optimistic about factory being shut down or moved out, only positive I am expecting it's emission actually getting in controlled. Practically speaking, the area is an industrial Zone and CR came very late in this area. Now factories might argue when this is industrial area, why was a residential colony allowed to be built up here. Already CR is in logger heads for dumping ground. It won't be easy.
    CommentQuote
  • Government has planned to construct a nuclear power plant at hindon bank bigger than Narora close to CR :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    I am not very optimistic about factory being shut down or moved out, only positive I am expecting it's emission actually getting in controlled. Practically speaking, the area is an industrial Zone and CR came very late in this area. Now factories might argue when this is industrial area, why was a residential colony allowed to be built up here. Already CR is in logger heads for dumping ground. It won't be easy.

I head that the Industrial Zone is being planned to be converted to a residential zone. A few factories as of my information has already been given notice of evacuation. Again, this is not instant evacuation. It will take time, and have a long time frame notice. would take 5 years or move. However, I believe this region is planned to be cleared.

Secondly regarding the Nuclear Power Plant, It is very unlikely. Nuclear power plant needs a buffer zone to be constructed. And being constructed just within a few kilometer from Capital is next to impossible. I hope that was just a sarcastic post Mr Kaamdev :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manutomar
    I hope that was just a sarcastic post Mr Kaamdev :D

Sahi pakdey hai :D
    CommentQuote
  • Carbaon factory has been there since decades. Have you guys turned blind eye when you bought in CR, to these menacing industries?

Why are you crying foul now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Carbaon factory has been there since decades. Have you guys turned blind eye when you bought in CR, to these menacing industries?

Why are you crying foul now?

I completely agree that the Carbon Company was there for decades, But that is how Cites Developed. There where many Industries within Delhi, Much more then there are now, But as the city evolves, Zones are changes. If industries are put at a place and just stays there just because it has been there for decades, then a City can never grow and Evolve. The home you are living it at one point might have been someone's farm that the government acquired. Is that any different then this?. Because of the growing city, farmers are asked to Vacate to build roads and all?. Should we destroy the road in front of our house and society and give it back to the farmer because they where there for decades.It is just a part of development and Cities evolution. These indstry can move and also will get a premium on their land. Things are even worse for farmers.

Carbon factory was there first, CR came after words, Agreed, but regardless to that, In current situation thousands are being effected Mentally and thru Health by it's pollutant. And it is quite offending to be honest that after knowing that the Industry is effecting thousands of people in their Health. It being a matter of people;s life, and here you are saying "Have you guys turned blind eye when you bought in CR, to these menacing industries? Why are you crying foul now?". Some one has to move, It may be CR or the Carbon Factory. My question to you is, Do you think it will be easier for the government to Move a company and get it relocated in a new place, or to relocate thousands of people living in CR and the Nearby area. It is just as simple as that.

Finally, Just to make clear, I am not a resident of Crossing Republic, But I see their perspective and I understand their situation. It is very selfish of us if we consider this a small problem.
    CommentQuote
    I completely agree that the Carbon Company was there for decades, But that is how Cites Developed. There where many Industries within Delhi, Much more then there are now, But as the city evolves, Zones are changes. If industries are put at a place and just stays there just because it has been there for decades, then a City can never grow and Evolve. The home you are living it at one point might have been someone's farm that the government acquired. Is that any different then this?. Because of the growing city, farmers are asked to Vacate to build roads and all?. Should we destroy the road in front of our house and society and give it back to the farmer because they where there for decades.It is just a part of development and Cities evolution. These indstry can move and also will get a premium on their land. Things are even worse for farmers.

Carbon factory was there first, CR came after words, Agreed, but regardless to that, In current situation thousands are being effected Mentally and thru Health by it's pollutant. And it is quite offending to be honest that after knowing that the Industry is effecting thousands of people in their Health. It being a matter of people;s life, and here you are saying "Have you guys turned blind eye when you bought in CR, to these menacing industries? Why are you crying foul now?". Some one has to move, It may be CR or the Carbon Factory. My question to you is, Do you think it will be easier for the government to Move a company and get it relocated in a new place, or to relocate thousands of people living in CR and the Nearby area. It is just as simple as that.

Finally, Just to make clear, I am not a resident of Crossing Republic, But I see their perspective and I understand their situation. It is very selfish of us if we consider this a small problem.

Well explained, but too complex for Cookie; to understand :D
    CommentQuote

Do you know how many human beings havE been living outside CR around these factories ? Since how long?at least much more than the number of CR residents havE been living there since long
    Where was your prospective then
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Well explained, but too complex for Cookie; to understand :D

Kaamdev Sir

I understand that there is no place for time pass in Raj Nagar extension but Please refrain from using my name in your posts.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Do you know how many human beings havE been living outside CR around these factories ? Since how long?at least much more than the number of CR residents havE been living there since long
    Where was your prospective then

Well my perspective appeared when I see wrong full Judgement and Comments on People's Pursuit for a happier and Healthier Life. As I said, I am not a resident of CR of the Near by region, So I would not start an argument for them. But If I see someone's comment and Judgement to be distorted, I will make sure to stand up and share my thought regarding it.

Finally, Your reply to my Logical and Factual reply has just shifted from the actual Cause of the argument to me not showing my perspective in the past?. That is quite a sneaky way to get the topic changed. This problem is bigger then a single person's perspective. Lets focus on the main problem. If you feel CR resident are to blame, as the Factory was there before then I respect your thought. U have your Own perspective. But again, in current state,there as more residents Living in these area, and also the combined Financial investment done on the residence too Surpasses what that Industry has. It is simple maths. Someone will have to shift, Or wait long enough to see 1 generation of resident live in CR and we can have Proper hard fact statistic of the Health harms being done. Because CR is very New. The effect your see now on the health might only be the beginning. We need to look into long term Harm done.

Well my perspective appeared when I see wrong full Judgement and Comments on People's Pursuit for a happier and Healthier Life. As I said, I am not a resident of CR of the Near by region, So I would not start an argument for them. But If I see someone's comment and Judgement to be distorted, I will make sure to stand up and share my thought regarding it.

Finally, Your reply to my Logical and Factual reply has just shifted from the actual Cause of the argument to me not showing my perspective in the past?. That is quite a sneaky way to get the topic changed. This problem is bigger then a single person's perspective. Lets focus on the main problem. If you feel CR resident are to blame, as the Factory was there before then I respect your thought. U have your Own perspective. But again, in current state,there as more residents Living in these area, and also the combined Financial investment done on the residence too Surpasses what that Industry has. It is simple maths. Someone will have to shift, Or wait long enough to see 1 generation of resident live in CR and we can have Proper hard fact statistic of the Health harms being done. Because CR is very New. The effect your see now on the health might only be the beginning. We need to look into long term Harm done.

CommentQuote

Pursuit for a happier and healthier life. Great.

So you must suggest those prospective buyers not to buy in CR until factories shut down. Great.

So you must suggest those prospective buyers not to buy in CR until factories shut down. Great.

So you must suggest those prospective buyers not to buy in CR until factories shut down.
    CommentQuote
    Pursuit for a happier and healthier life. Great.

So you must suggest those prospective buyers not to buy in CR until factories shut down.

If you look at it that way, CR would not be there due to the industrial area, Places like Kaushambi, Vasundra, Vaishali and Indhirapuram would not be there due to the Shahibabad Industrial area and patparganj industrial area , Kavinagar, Nehru Nagar and Shastri nagar wont be there dude to Kavi nagar Industrial area.

I am not aware perhaps you might be a Millionaire and afford a house in Central Delhi Lutyen area? With no Factories at all nearby. But not everyone are like that. If we take your thought process, then considering Demand and supply if all these areas are removed, the cost of even 1-2 Bhk in ghaziabad would be 1 Cr + . So all the option as per your perspective is,

1. Live Far Away
    2. Earn 1 Cr+ before dreaming of haveing ur own house.
    3. Or, Rent thru out ur life.

Am I missing any other options guys?

If you look at it that way, CR would not be there due to the industrial area, Places like Kaushambi, Vasundra, Vaishali and Indhirapuram would not be there due to the Shahibabad Industrial area and patparganj industrial area , Kavinagar, Nehru Nagar and Shastri nagar wont be there dude to Kavi nagar Industrial area.

I am not aware perhaps you might be a Millionaire and afford a house in Central Delhi Lutyen area? With no Factories at all nearby. But not everyone are like that. If we take your thought process, then considering Demand and supply if all these areas are removed, the cost of even 1-2 Bhk in ghaziabad would be 1 Cr + . So all the option as per your perspective is,

1. Live Far Away

1. Live Far Away

1. Live Far Away

1. Live Far Away

CommentQuote