Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The main purpose of the commercial snaps posting are as under:

    1. Just to inform all about options available for shopping and dining.
    2. Also to get an idea whether such huge commercial spaces are required or not. More importantly will they be successful... My feeling it is more than required.we also have core mall coming up in ansals and many malls in greater noida...
    CommentQuote
  • Some will surely not be utilized to capacity and some would lie vacant for years I feel. Like Panchsheel Well Bazaar has complete set of UG Level Shop, not a single of which has been utilized and eyeing their conditions looks like they won't be
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Prateek bhai..happy Diwali..ghar se nikla karo...that mall has come up very fast...just beside panchsheel square on the way to saviour...


    Happy Diwali to you too DKP Bro..
    Happy Diwali to all the IREF members...

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    Some will surely not be utilized to capacity and some would lie vacant for years I feel. Like Panchsheel Well Bazaar has complete set of UG Level Shop, not a single of which has been utilized and eyeing their conditions looks like they won't be


    Yea that panchsheel square has 5 levels...can't ever imagine to be 30% full..forget about 100%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Yea that panchsheel square has 5 levels...can't ever imagine to be 30% full..forget about 100%


    happy deepawali.

    These facilities are not being built just for current population. In future CR phase 2 is also planned, few projects are already launched I.e Assotech Canopy, savoiur Myra.

    Don't we visit indirapuram market, in similar fashion it will cater for nearby area if developed well.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing the pics, builds some confidence that people do exist in that small area surrounded by stinky nalas, factories, villages, I must say a ray of hope.

    The thread seems turned into negativity by some, cookie to name most(sorry friend) but I agree with post no one is millionaire to live in lutyens Delhi. People do live in this most expensive city of world Delhi NCR. Regarding drawbacks if we ignore Dumping Ground in CR, apart from it the Carbon Factory emotions, CAN U Tell me What Is Delhi lutyens Air Quality? Is it so safe clean and healthy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Fatal head
    Thanks for sharing the pics, builds some confidence that people do exist in that small area surrounded by stinky nalas, factories, villages, I must say a ray of hope.

    The thread seems turned into negativity by some, cookie to name most(sorry friend) but I agree with post no one is millionaire to live in lutyens Delhi. People do live in this most expensive city of world Delhi NCR. Regarding drawbacks if we ignore Dumping Ground in CR, apart from it the Carbon Factory emotions, CAN U Tell me What Is Delhi lutyens Air Quality? Is it so safe clean and healthy


    Always go to the location to see what is true what is not. I have been in CR a couple of times, and I find it a good place to be honest. Its a small area, with people around, not over crowded and not empty either, and a stroll beside the golf ( I will call it a garden, as no one plays golf there ) is quite pleasing at times.

    Yes, there is a problem with the Industry, But as this area get populated with people, the Industry will either shift or will be in check in regards of pollutant. As far I hear, the Carbon factory and Rathi are the most notorious in this. This will get stricter on them.

    Regarding Dumping ground, This is a Flip of a coin scenario. If it gets there, then there will be some problem for sure. We will have to look forward to a solution to that. But if the Dumping Ground is not there in future, then CR would prove to be a great place.

    Lutyen Zone is not free from pollution, as People and Cars replaced the need of an Industry. But That place can assure u Minimum dust, and direct smoke inhalation. U want fresh air? Avoid any Metro City in India.
    CommentQuote
  • Some of folks really don't know CR or doesn't want to know.I don't understand when people visited couple of times then what is point of writing book for CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Let it be...I have now seen it for 3 years..atleast 20 bans & 21 new names..story continues...

    We are living more than happily..with still proper prospects...

    Our CR is surviving and growing like all other areas..with facilities & problems alike most of the apartments...
    CommentQuote
  • CR
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

    What are the lawyer charges for getting the flat registry done.

    I am being asked to pay 7% of the cost as Stamp Paper charges and 25k additional. This includes 10,000 for house tax and 15,000 as lawyer charges.

    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on status of tender for NH-24 widening?
    CommentQuote
  • home4ansh; post reminded me one thing if anybody can help?

    1) Is the rule and regulations of Ghaziabad treasury and that of Greater Noida are different?

    2. If I have done booking of a flat in Greater Noida with two more co-applicants (family members), is there any provision if the registry can be done against only (any) one applicant (among three) ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Any news on status of tender for NH-24 widening?

    Again extended till nov-30, ab to sach mein lag raha hai koi hath hi nahi lgana chahta NH-24 ko. Why can't NHAI do it itself, when for years it has failed to find a bidder who can take it up?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    Again extended till nov-30, ab to sach mein lag raha hai koi hath hi nahi lgana chahta NH-24 ko. Why can't NHAI do it itself, when for years it has failed to find a bidder who can take it up?


    AFAIK, It was extended since bidders have asked for detailed explanations of some of the structures (bridges) which was not clear in the original bid document. Hoping of award of tender within this year itself (Dec).
    CommentQuote