Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear Members,

may I kindly request your goodselves to post your suggestions relating to Smart City, Ghaziabad on this link:
    https://mygov.in/group-issue/smart-city-ghaziabad/

Tomorrow i.e Wednesday November 25th, 2015 is the last day to post our comments, suggestions regarding the development of Ghaziabad..Whatever changes, you wish to see in our city kindly make a list of it and post on this website..As we all know that under this project the selected cities will get funds from Central Government for the development and its betterment..

Therefore, please spare your time and post your suggestions..even if you feel that the state may not be able to utilise the funds in full I still fill that there is no harm in trying and hoping.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SatyaPW
    home4ansh; post reminded me one thing if anybody can help?

1) Is the rule and regulations of Ghaziabad treasury and that of Greater Noida are different?

2. If I have done booking of a flat in Greater Noida with two more co-applicants (family members), is there any provision if the registry can be done against only (any) one applicant (among three) ?

Anybody can help in above queries?
    CommentQuote
  • My Budget is 50 - 60 lakhs and i want a 3bhk flat in NCR.

I just want to know will greater noida, noida W, or CR shall be better place for me.

I need a gated society, no security problems and well occupied self sufficient society.

CR seems to match the descriptions above, plz forward me any legal issues i shall be concerned about CR.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • 50km of 14 lanes in 30 months, NH 24

In what will finally come as a big relief to lakhs of commuters using Nizamuddin Bridge on the Hapur stretch of NH-24, widening of this corridor will start from next month. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to lay the foundation stone on December 31.
    Expansion of one of the most congested stretches in the NCR will be implemented through hybrid annuity, a new variant of public private partnership (PPP) model, which allows no extension of time for developers and thereby eliminating delay in work completion.

For faster execution, the entire 50-km stretch has been divided into three parts. The first two portions - Nizamuddin Bridge to UP Gate and UP Gate to Dasna - will be widened to 14 lanes and the central six lanes of this will be a barricaded corridor for straight going traffic. The remaining portion will be a six-lane highway.

"We have received bids for the two portions and bids for the third one will be opened soon. The process will be over in the next 10-12 days so that contracts are awarded quickly," said an NHAI official.

Commuters will have to pay toll to use the barricaded corridor with limited entry and exit points. The official said for seamless traffic movement and avoid pile-up at toll plazas, there will be complete electronic toll collection (ETC) system on this stretch. The commuters will have to pay toll for taking the barricaded stretch, which is an expressway and the design speed will be 120 kmph.

The other eight lanes—four on each side—would be a normal highway and commuters won't have to pay toll.

The last study of traffic on this stretch was done in 2008 and it was found that nearly 1.4 lakh passenger car units used this corridor. A survey by RITES had shown how traffic growth was about 200% more than the capacity. Now it has become worse as huge number of housing societies have come up on both sides of the highway and in the absence of any reliable public transport system, a large number of commuter use personal vehicles.

"The widening of this stretch will increase throughput of vehicles and no idling will reduce pollution. Since in hybrid annuity model, the government takes all the risks and developers are assured of getting back their investment in installments, the project will be completed on time," said a highway ministry official.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manutomar
    50km of 14 lanes in 30 months, NH 24

In what will finally come as a big relief to lakhs of commuters using Nizamuddin Bridge on the Hapur stretch of NH-24, widening of this corridor will start from next month. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to lay the foundation stone on December 31.
    Expansion of one of the most congested stretches in the NCR will be implemented through hybrid annuity, a new variant of public private partnership (PPP) model, which allows no extension of time for developers and thereby eliminating delay in work completion.

For faster execution, the entire 50-km stretch has been divided into three parts. The first two portions - Nizamuddin Bridge to UP Gate and UP Gate to Dasna - will be widened to 14 lanes and the central six lanes of this will be a barricaded corridor for straight going traffic. The remaining portion will be a six-lane highway.

"We have received bids for the two portions and bids for the third one will be opened soon. The process will be over in the next 10-12 days so that contracts are awarded quickly," said an NHAI official.

Commuters will have to pay toll to use the barricaded corridor with limited entry and exit points. The official said for seamless traffic movement and avoid pile-up at toll plazas, there will be complete electronic toll collection (ETC) system on this stretch. The commuters will have to pay toll for taking the barricaded stretch, which is an expressway and the design speed will be 120 kmph.

The other eight lanes—four on each side—would be a normal highway and commuters won't have to pay toll.

The last study of traffic on this stretch was done in 2008 and it was found that nearly 1.4 lakh passenger car units used this corridor. A survey by RITES had shown how traffic growth was about 200% more than the capacity. Now it has become worse as huge number of housing societies have come up on both sides of the highway and in the absence of any reliable public transport system, a large number of commuter use personal vehicles.

"The widening of this stretch will increase throughput of vehicles and no idling will reduce pollution. Since in hybrid annuity model, the government takes all the risks and developers are assured of getting back their investment in installments, the project will be completed on time," said a highway ministry official.

Good it will be completed on time. Bad it will be tolled.
    CommentQuote
  • Let's hope there will be no hurdle now. And we will be able to travel easily in 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Good it will be completed on time. Bad it will be tolled.

I am glad it will be tolled. If not then having a road designed to go 120kmph would still just go on 50-60 coz u will have, auto, trucks, tractors and what not useing the right most lane and blocking ur path.. Pay and you will get a good express way. If you dont want to pay you still get a 8 lane highway, still an upgrade to what we have right now. I think it is the best combination we can ask for. Everyone can be satisfied with it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manutomar
    I am glad it will be tolled. If not then having a road designed to go 120kmph would still just go on 50-60 coz u will have, auto, trucks, tractors and what not useing the right most lane and blocking ur path.. Pay and you will get a good express way. If you dont want to pay you still get a 8 lane highway, still an upgrade to what we have right now. I think it is the best combination we can ask for. Everyone can be satisfied with it.

Toll location is going to decide its good or bad for CR
    CommentQuote
    Toll location is going to decide its good or bad for CR

Toll will decide if it is good or "Normal" for CR. Even the widen normal Highway will suffice. You are still getting a 8 lane highway till the point you reach the toll entry point. It is still double to what we have now. Secondly, I believe a toll will surely be before the Hindon Bridge as you have the link road going to NH58 there and the road going towards Gaur city. So either ways, it would not bee too far from CR.
    CommentQuote
  • There can be no bad at all for CR in this ..only good ..good better best .....time willl tell
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxcapri
    There can be no bad at all for CR in this ..only good ..good better best .....time willl tell

I am not sure how best it is for CR but certainly good for NH-24 commuters.

If its a tolled road ,CR again will prefer to go via greater noida west to go to Noida , How many will like to wait and pay toll also to cover just few kilometers.

if one has to go to Delhi or Ghaziabad, this question however doesn't arise.
    CommentQuote
  • as per the plan.. there is a separate lane for local commuters other than the express way... so it will not impact crossing as such...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sunny1982
    as per the plan.. there is a separate lane for local commuters other than the express way... so it will not impact crossing as such...

Please post it in HINDI ;)
    CommentQuote
    Is there any 1BHK RTM option too in CR?

Did you managed to find affordable one BR in CR for yourself?
    CommentQuote