Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Did you managed to find affordable one BR in CR for yourself?

fortunately No....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    fortunately No....

Yeah I also think Crossing have been very fortunate this time :bab (59):.
    Regards!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Yeah I also think Crossing have been very fortunate this time :bab (59):.
    Regards!!
    Pratts

Only fortunate Guys stay in India's 1st Global City. REST of The souls are unfortunate living else where.

Take Care.
    CommentQuote
    Only fortunate Guys stay in India's 1st Global City. REST of The souls are unfortunate living else where.

Take Care.

Its CR's Honeymoon time.
    Already crossed the major construction span and and yet to reach fully occupied area.So everywhere clean clean....What happen after 5-10 years,investors should not bother about. :)

Its CR's Honeymoon time.
    Already crossed the major construction span and and yet to reach fully occupied area.So everywhere clean clean....What happen after 5-10 years,investors should not bother about. :)

Its CR's Honeymoon time.

Its CR's Honeymoon time.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

Glad to inform you that I have shifted to my flat as I got possession in Gold Coast project.

The registry was done on 22nd December.
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations home4ansh;, enjoy!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks KaamDev;.
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations...home4ansh... how is the overall quality of the project
    CommentQuote

Take Care.

You got to be kidding me.CR and a global city ?

Sir of you have a home there I certainly respect that but CR is just NOT the place to be. I would rather stay in noida extension any day even if I have to

Sir of you have a home there I certainly respect that but CR is just NOT the place to be. I would rather stay in noida extension any day even if I have to

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankjet

Not only global city but India's 1st global City by gobar Builders. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie bhai.. Noida extension mein bhi to wahi gobar builders hain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajeetkg
    Cookie bhai.. Noida extension mein bhi to wahi gobar builders hain

Nahi noida extension me wo nahane ke baad construction kar rahe hai

CommentQuote
  • Wah ustad wah!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev

Its just difference in perception by different people. I feel both CR and NE is good. Its totally depends on --for what purpose someone is going to buy? and whats the budget?.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajeetkg
    Cookie bhai.. Noida extension mein bhi to wahi gobar builders hain
    True. And thanks for acknowledgment. And also Noida extension is not global city like CR.
    CommentQuote