Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Finally...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • also to add-
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Finally...

But it is not beneficial to CR as this road is now shifted to noida extension, new route is delhi gate to gurgaon to noida extension to greater noida to meerut, it will not enter into ghaziaabad :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    But it is not beneficial to CR as this road is now shifted to noida extension, new route is delhi gate to gurgaon to noida extension to greater noida to meerut, it will not enter into ghaziaabad :D

what does this means ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Finally...

I think now at least work of NH24 widening should start..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by debraj
    what does this means ?

It means a lot to CR bashers :D
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • अच्छे दिन।
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    But it s not beneficial to CR as this road is now shifted to noida extension, new route is delhi gate to gurgaon to noida extension to greater noida to meerut, it will not enter into ghaziaabad :D

Are you saying the widening of NH24 will not beneficial to CR?

What you want to say?

Kindly clear the meaning.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Are you saying the widening of NH24 will not beneficial to CR?

What you want to say?

Kindly clear the meaning.

Are these GREEN DOTS ( Entry Exit Points) are of Expressway in the middle or the HIGHWAY Sides??

I think Highway as they would want to get Toll for Expressway without so many FREE Entry-Exit and 1st Toll is after Lal-Kuan of Gzb
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, need a genuine advise here for nursery school admissions.

which school is best in or around crossing? my kid goes to shemrock right now.

i have shortlisted indirapuram public school, sapphire international school and gaurs international school. my preference is sapphire but school fee is high. gaurs is also good but they have 40 students in each class which is not good.

plz help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    Friends, need a genuine advise here for nursery school admissions.

which school is best in or around crossing? my kid goes to shemrock right now.

i have shortlisted indirapuram public school, sapphire international school and gaurs international school. my preference is sapphire but school fee is high. gaurs is also good but they have 40 students in each class which is not good.

plz help.

Please get in touch with other parents in your society or nearby societies. As your kid has just started so keep distance also in consideration.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Whosoever he is But what he is saying is not false either.
    Its true GNN has started the leveling work on the proposed Dumping ground. Doesn't matter he is Xsingh or Ysingh untill he is sharing genuine Info.
    Better one should confirm that its really dumping ground in progress.

Hope you were awake when you saw the levelling work happening.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Not only global city but India's 1st global City by gobar Builders. ;)

Are you referring to Mahagun, in whose My Woods project you purchased a flat?

Had you gone blind when making purchase from Mahagun ("Gobar Builder")?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing Gobar thoughts Mr Gobardas
    CommentQuote