Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Arihant Ambience Gym

Pics covering Full Gym and showing all equipments available in the gym, Again these pics are courtesy Dharmesh

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ambience Gym 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	2198735

Name:	Ambience Gym 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	2198736

Name:	Ambience Gym 3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	2198737

Name:	Ambience Gym 4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	2198738

Comment

Hi guys,
      I recently shifted to crossing republic & my experience so far is quite good.
      Lots of construction work is going on but this is the sign of development.
      All daily need things are available in galleria market & home delivery is available from kiryana to food to even medicines. One thing which i felt missing is the availability of network. I am using airtel network as well as tata.
      Tata network is very good but airtel, i am facing call drops as signal strength is very poor.
      Veteran members pls advice if any thing is planned to improve the airtel network or i hv to switch to some other operator.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        99acres is full of 3500+/- rates.

have you tried to cross check these figures.........I never seen any deal on 99 acres really maturing. These are just to lure customer and ultimately local property links which finalize deal. So kindly diorectly go to local broker and you will get the exact road.

Having said that yes there can few option available at this rates that too are not RTM.....

Kindly believe in doing real ground and better don't depends upon outdated figure on websites.

Comment

Originally posted by mann973 View Post
          Pics covering Full Gym and showing all equipments available in the gym, Again these pics are courtesy Dharmesh

Too good pics, i never visited Arihant personally bit society looks very clean and good managed.
          These are pics are even stronger slaps to all own complaint about quality and facility in CR societies

Comment

Hi Veer,

few days back , I posted the info about coverage planned from CROMA site, in coming month the network would sure improve. Welcome to CR..

Originally posted by Veer12 View Post
            Hi guys,
            All daily need things are available in galleria market & home delivery is available from kiryana to food to even medicines. One thing which i felt missing is the availability of network. I am using airtel network as well as tata.
            Tata network is very good but airtel, i am facing call drops as signal strength is very poor.
            Veteran members pls advice if any thing is planned to improve the airtel network or i hv to switch to some other operator.

Comment

19 + posts deleted . Stick to the topic of discussion or expect infractions, suspensions & bans .

Posts which r intended to Flame, insult, r off topic, r rude or meant to harass other members r not allowed .

TREAT this as a warning .
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                have you tried to cross check these figures.........I never seen any deal on 99 acres really maturing. These are just to lure customer and ultimately local property links which finalize deal. So kindly diorectly go to local broker and you will get the exact road.

Having said that yes there can few option available at this rates that too are not RTM.....

Kindly believe in doing real ground and better don't depends upon outdated figure on websites.
                I just request you to check 99acres and there are many options RTM available at the rate of 3500+/- psft, and 3 BHK even cheaper.

if showing low rates is broker tactics to attract client, then it applies everywhere and its not just limited to CR.
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                  Too good pics, i never visited Arihant personally bit society looks very clean and good managed.
                  These are pics are even stronger slaps to all own complaint about quality and facility in CR societies
                  You are always welcome to have a look inside our society n all those who have doubt about quality they are also welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Veer12 View Post
                    Hi guys,
                    in which society and which floor u r, in arihant Airtel n Tata Both work good, have some prob with Voda, Reliance n MTNL was pathatic

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                      I just request you to check 99acres and there are many options RTM available at the rate of 3500+/- psft, and 3 BHK even cheaper.

if showing low rates is broker tactics to attract client, then it applies everywhere and its not just limited to CR.
                      Its again not a proof of rates validity, anyone can make login on this site and post their adv hence mostly figures are outdated as market in CR prices changed in last 1 and half years hence update on this site will happens sometime later. We can end this discussion as CR resident better know recent rates from our discussion than you guys, having said that I am more interested in CR development and issues rather than discussing prices.

Now don't start searching net or new websites for updated rates just kidding

Thanks,
                      Suraj

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X