Sort by :
Filter by :
- Would love to hear from cookie what are his views on: "Widening of NH 24 and it's ill effects on Crossings Republik"
P.S Please don't treat above lines as sarcasm.;)CommentQuote0Flag
- Since our PM has inaugurated the project this time widening of NH24 should commence.CommentQuote2Flag
- Originally Posted by manishaca191Thanks for sharing Gobar thoughts Mr Gobardas
Bhai log, please ignore him, he is like bhainsh, jab bhi pooch uthaayegi.......itna zalil hone ke baad to koi kutta bhi nahi aayega yahan doobara :DCommentQuote0Flag
- Members , please note -
Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ajeetkgSince our PM has inaugurated the project this time widening of NH24 should commence.
Biggest thing is he still has 3 more years of ruling ;) may be longer than that. Had they done this thing earlier, shape of Ghaziabad real estate would have been much better than now.CommentQuote1Flag
- And on top of that, the target has been set to 30 months - i.e. 2.5 years. So, hopefully most of the things would be in shape by next elections.CommentQuote1Flag
- Finally a long wait is over for all travelling through NH24... projects are nh 24 will get great push nowCommentQuote0Flag
15 appts Robbed in Gaur city yesterday. CR is nearby so be cautious.
- Dear Members, Please advise if CR is good option for End Use. Am looking for RTM flat 3 bhk. Thanks,AshishCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ashish1102Dear Members, Please advise if CR is good option for End Use. Am looking for RTM flat 3 bhk. Thanks,Ashish
I would say definitely. The township is in shape and every amenities is available, a modern post office, 3 international schools, 3 psu banks, 5 ATMS, Pizza hut, KFC, Moti Mahal Deluxe, SRS Bazzar, Tata More, Aditya Super bazaar, a temple, police chowki and all. A big mall is under construction nearby.
With all the facility in the current price is a bargain. Crossings rate has been stagnant due to issues like dumping ground in past and it should be a steal deal, if you get some good offer.
On a negative side, NH24 congestion and carbon factory pollution is a concern, which you should look out.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by gm_dwivediAnd on top of that, the target has been set to 30 months - i.e. 2.5 years. So, hopefully most of the things would be in shape by next elections.
By when we should expect to see the work on ground to start?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by piluoooBy when we should expect to see the work on ground to start?
New Year gift for Delhi-NCR, NH-24 to be widened to 14 lanes | Zee NewsCommentQuote0Flag
- The nh 24 project - quick facts
THE NH 24 PROJECT - QUICK FACTS
Top 5 things to know about the expressway:
THE ALIGNMENT of Delhi- Meerut Expressway will start from Nizamuddin Bridge (T point km 00.00) in Delhi and will continue on existing NH-24 up to Dasna (km 30.38)
FROM DASNA there will be completely a new alignment up to Meerut. The alignment will terminate on inner ring road/ Meerut bypass near Railway crossing (km 66) at Meerut.
Rs 2,809.6 CRORE is the estimated cost to complete the project's three of the four packages. The first three packages are Nizamuddin Bridge to UP Border. UP Border to Dasna and Dasna to Hapur. The fourth package will be a new alignment of Delhi Meerut Expressway from Dasna to Meerut and six laning of connector.
THE 87 KM project besides 9 km connector will have 6 lane expressway and 4+4 lane highway, service roads, cycle tracks, flyovers, elevated sections, major and minor bridges, railway over bridges, vehicular underpasses and pedestrian underpasses.
348.6 HECTARES is the total land required for three packages is of which 343.36 hectare has already been acquired.CommentQuote0Flag
- WIDENING OF NH-24: THE HIGHWAY TO AFFORDABLE HOUSING
The Indian Express January 16, 2016 – By Sandeep Singh
Connectivity and infrastructure development are the two most critical elements needed for the development and evolution of a real estate destination. If construction of the Yamuna Expressway saw realtors moving to develop residential housing and townships, developers in the Delhi-NCR region feel that the construction of the Delhi-Meerut Expressway, recently launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, will not only improve the connectivity of various towns in the region with Delhi, but will also change the dynamics of the real estate market in the zone.
Developers and real estate experts told The Indian Express that the NH-24 Expressway may emerge as a hub for affordable housing and could offer solutions for accommodation in the 1-2 BHK category within the price range of Rs 15 lakh-Rs 30 lakh.CommentQuote0Flag
- Final hearing on Dumping ground is scheduled on 22nd Jan... lets hope for the bestCommentQuote1Flag