Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Amid all good and bad news about CR , in your opinion what should be the realstic rates for RTM by end of 2012.
    CommentQuote
  • can any one let me know what is current rate for Paramount Mapple 2+1 BHK, 1320 sqft, i'm planing to buy flate....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Amid all good and bad news about CR , in your opinion what should be the realstic rates for RTM by end of 2012.

3500 psf in my POV ...NH-24 work start itself will give a 500 psf push ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    3500 psf in my POV ...NH-24 work start itself will give a 500 psf push ...

DG by year end will give 1000 down....my POV :D
    CommentQuote
  • I have paid 15% to builder & last week to pay the rest 85 % has come. BUilder is not ready to extend inspite of the GDA issue. PLease advise what worst losses could happen to me by making this payment.
    CommentQuote
  • DG is confirmed now , will be there in one year fully functioning (sorry Kalara Bhai) .. It was my worest fear when i sold my flat on loss in CR , here it comes true .. I wonder Cookie is right 1000 Less BSP .....from current price.

Feel pitty on CR how its been killed

My sympathy with CR buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    DG is confirmed now , will be there in one year fully functioning (sorry Kalara Bhai) .. It was my worest fear when i sold my flat on loss in CR , here it comes true .. I wonder Cookie is right 1000 Less BSP .....from current price.

Jass u dont need to hzve pitty on me..these news published r actually for dumbs who immediately start belivng what is written in newspaper. Without supreamcourt verdict gnn cannt move an inch.

I actually pittu on u that u make decisions based on print media which is actually paid media.
    CommentQuote
  • early last year when noida extention construction was in full swings.. even the Greater Noida authority objected the proposed DG.. I am sure , if any soon Noida extn issue will be resolved and builders will start their project and in that case the authority will again pressurize the GNN to stop this DG.. we all know most of the NE big projects are barely 1 to 2 KM from DG.

apart from this we CRites are increasing there daya by day, in adjacent to DG .. Ansal's are building home for EWS.. Village is there. we have strong resident association called CROMA who is in process to file affidavit on behalf of whole residents.

Lastly the case is in SC and the next hearing is on 23rd July , I guess.

But who do not believe in CR will have many excuses... lets see where it will end!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    DG is confirmed now , will be there in one year fully functioning (sorry Kalara Bhai) .. It was my worest fear when i sold my flat on loss in CR , here it comes true .. I wonder Cookie is right 1000 Less BSP .....from current price.

time will be the best judge on your statement , my pov , withe ansal API next door , EWS (Economically weaker section) society coming right next do the proposed DG site , practically the issue is over already ...With the activism of Sahberi farmers which has already been seen in the landmark NE issue ..and CROMA taking the matter to SC , with environment ministry non clearance ...DG is a goner already.

People have missed the bus and will reflect like this ..and no surprises there ..:bab (59):

By the way ..6 months back , when I wanted to sell my flat in CR for 50 L ..brokers told that;s not the rate ..Now I am getting calls from brokers for 62 L and now I am sitting pretty Pure facts , no fiction ..

Cheers for CR residents , the battle is half won already ..the moment DG out of CR news comes and NH-24 wodening starts ...pls expect a 1000 psf push ...:D

Call me optimist , but those who can read b/w the lines will understand this is a highly undervalued RTM property and the spike will be huge ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    time will be the best judge on your statement , my pov , withe ansal API next door , EWS (Economically weaker section) society coming right next do the proposed DG site , practically the issue is over already ...With the activism of Sahberi farmers which has already been seen in the landmark NE issue ..and CROMA taking the matter to SC , with environment ministry non clearance ...DG is a goner already.

People have missed the bus and will reflect like this ..and no surprises there ..:bab (59):

By the way ..6 months back , when I wanted to sell my flat in CR for 50 L ..brokers told that;s not the rate ..Now I am getting calls from brokers for 62 L and now I am sitting pretty Pure facts , no fiction ..

Cheers for CR residents , the battle is half won already ..the moment DG out of CR news comes and NH-24 wodening starts ...pls expect a 1000 psf push ...:D

Call me optimist , but those who can read b/w the lines will understand this is a highly undervalued RTM property and the spike will be huge ..

Bhai mere,

u r definitely in heights of optimism.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gandabaccha
    Bhai mere,

u r definitely in heights of optimism.

bhai mere , few months back, this forum was for CR bashers ..now they are cornered and know within them they missed the bus.
    Some real facts on the ground -
    a) All the roads in CR are spruced up. I was there last week
    b) Temple , petrol station , shopping complex up and running
    c) 20 % appreciation for RTM in last 6 months
    d) CR is not a bashers forum any more , but a sticky note
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itssuresh79
    can any one let me know what is current rate for Paramount Mapple 2+1 BHK, 1320 sqft, i'm planing to buy flate....:)

Want to buy in resale or fresh?
    Fresh around- 2800-3000 but at 15+ floor
    resale- 2800-3000 Psf for 1-4 Floor
    2400-2800 for 4-10 Floor
    2400 & lower - for 10+ floor.
    Fo resale location etc are important as PLC is there for green facing and floor, but included in final psf price specified in Buyers agreement.
    Sumit
    CommentQuote
  • Correct price at CR- DG or no DG.

Dear All,
    Various CR basher comment that it could go Rs 500-1000 down from the current price. Following calc says it is impossible.
    The current price at CR is already discuounted with DG i.e. the current price is if DG is there. IF DG is ruled out, it could lead to price increase. Please understand that current price ~ 2500 psf is probably the cheapest price in NCR, as it's all inclusive price.
    Builders charge Rs 2-3L for parking, Rs 200-500 for IDC / EDC other charges. Club charges Rs 0.5-1.0L, Power backup charges - 0.1- 0.5L consideriing 1000 sqft flat, these charges make 450-900 psf.
    Now construction cost is nearly Rs 1000-2000psf depending on quality. so price becomes 1450 - 2900psf. Now comes the land cost and builder's profit. The price psf could be 1900-3900 psf considering 450-1000 psf (4050- 9000 per sq yd!!!!!) for land share without builder profit.

If I consider average quality and all other averae it should be 2800-2900 psf.
    So why is it cheaper?
    Reason: Most of the land was bought 7-10 years back, when land prices were very very low. Construction was also done at a lower price and moreover 70-80% is already sold and builders have now to put money in infra structure etc.
    I agree that CR is too congested if we compare with Noida and Greater Noida, but still it's worth is more than it's price;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

How happy u r..... but GNN will not disrespect Indian judiciary system.
    In India we have free media ..... they can tell u anything... if u r active in share market then u know how sentiments are made and broken.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

it seems as if cookie is stuck to DG.. thats why weneva u open ur mouth it stinks..hav u ever heard price of any property goin down..its always appreciate even if its marginal. come out of your own world MR. DG... even a shanty in mumbai comes in lacs n lacs of rupees...come out of delhi ncr and luk around other cities as wel... then u wil get 2 knw that and high plush lavish apartment next to a big sever line comes in crores here in mumbai.... WAKE UP :bab (59):
    CommentQuote