Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Sunny1982
    Final hearing on Dumping ground is scheduled on 22nd Jan... lets hope for the best

Any Update so far? Its 22nd today??

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Yes...SC was pleased to grant leave in this matter, so there was no hearing. the matter will now come in normal course of hearing...order will be circulated once uploaded.
    CommentQuote
  • Matter potsponed for further course of hearing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sunny1982
    Yes...SC was pleased to grant leave in this matter, so there was no hearing. the matter will now come in normal course of hearing...order will be circulated once uploaded.

What is the impact of this "leave". Is it favorable or.......?
    CommentQuote
  • yes it is favorable...
    CommentQuote
  • Nh 24 पर कुछ काम शुरू हुआ हो तो बताऐं।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Nh 24 पर कुछ काम शुरू हुआ हो तो बताऐं।

Only 1 Section has been Awarded... Nzm Bridge to Gzb Border (i.e total Delhi Part)...

Modi Govt style of Functioning... More & Super Hyped Marketing, Less Ground Work
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sifar
    Only 1 Section has been Awarded... Nzm Bridge to Gzb Border (i.e total Delhi Part)...

Modi Govt style of Functioning... More & Super Hyped Marketing, Less Ground Work

Do you know any facts before being so cynical? This project was hanging for 10 years without any tendering and now one stretch has already been awarded within 1 year. Rest will be awarded within 3 months. It was this Government which has been able to do so - no other Govt could even start the process. Do you also know about Eastern peripheral expressway where all 6 tenders have been allotted and work is going on after being in cold storage for 15 years.
    CommentQuote
  • any update on Core the mall... crossing republik
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshogle
    Do you know any facts before being so cynical? This project was hanging for 10 years without any tendering and now one stretch has already been awarded within 1 year. Rest will be awarded within 3 months. It was this Government which has been able to do so - no other Govt could even start the process. Do you also know about Eastern peripheral expressway where all 6 tenders have been allotted and work is going on after being in cold storage for 15 years.

It seems Part 3 of the tender i.e. Dasna - Hapur has also been awarded. I'm waiting on the details but most probably this is the second stretch which has been awarded.
    CommentQuote

• By when we should expect to see the work on ground to start (widening of NH24)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    By when we should expect to see the work on ground to start (widening of NH24)?

At least 3-4 months after award of contract. Contractor shall require some time to do planning, engineering and subcontracting.
    CommentQuote
  • “Gaur said that his existing projects around NH 24 in Noida Extension and in Crossing Republic will benefit as the connectivity will improve.

While he said that he would look to take up new projects on the proposed expressway, he said that he would take up the phase II of his project in Crossings Republic.”

Widening of NH-24: The highway to affordable housing
    Connectivity and infrastructure development are the two most critical elements needed for the development and evolution of a real estate destination. If construction of the Yamuna Expressway saw realtors moving to develop residential housing and townships, developers in the Delhi-NCR region feel that the construction of the Delhi-Meerut Expressway, recently launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, will not only improve the connectivity of various towns in the region with Delhi, but will also change the dynamics of the real estate market in the zone.

Read more at:
    Widening of NH-24: The highway to affordable housing | The Indian Express
    CommentQuote
  • Why are you Ghaziabadis not satisfied with the fact that this Govt has in two years has awarded two parts of this proposed highways at least? Previous Govts did nothing for last 15 years. How dare you ask for more? Is it unusual that no work has even started after two months of PM's inauguration? The things are still many many times better.

When I bought a flat in Gaur green city in 2004(possession-booked earlier), I was told that the NH24 will become eight lanes in two years. It took about 11-12 years for it to be inaugurated. And now you are getting impatient. Even if it gets completed in 60 months(at this arte it may take a bit more), will it not be still creditable. The combined might of VK Singh, Gadkari and the PM himself is behind it now.

One generation has passed, another will also pass. The road will become congested even before it is born.

Ghaziabadis are condemned to live the lives of Keeda Makodas. Don't you feel like one when you go to office via NH24 in the morning.
    If you don't , I salute you. You are a real yogi. After all, the happiness is a matter of mind, feeling and perception.
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur may launch a new project in Crossing phase -2.

NH24: | real-estate | Hindustan Times
    CommentQuote