Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sharmarsv
    Why are you Ghaziabadis not satisfied with the fact that this Govt has in two years has awarded two parts of this proposed highways at least? Previous Govts did nothing for last 15 years. How dare you ask for more? Is it unusual that no work has even started after two months of PM's inauguration? The things are still many many times better.

When I bought a flat in Gaur green city in 2004(possession-booked earlier), I was told that the NH24 will become eight lanes in two years. It took about 11-12 years for it to be inaugurated. And now you are getting impatient. Even if it gets completed in 60 months(at this arte it may take a bit more), will it not be still creditable. The combined might of VK Singh, Gadkari and the PM himself is behind it now.

One generation has passed, another will also pass. The road will become congested even before it is born.

Ghaziabadis are condemned to live the lives of Keeda Makodas. Don't you feel like one when you go to office via NH24 in the morning.
    If you don't , I salute you. You are a real yogi. After all, the happiness is a matter of mind, feeling and perception.

Kindly post your views regarding ppl living in mumbai.
    CommentQuote
  • I can actually write a very delightful account of a daily traveler's travails in Mumbai having stayed in that city for five years from !983-88 in Borivali west (used to travel to Cuff parade)and Bandra and then in 1996-97 in Cuff Parade almost as a next door neighbor of Ambanis courtesy Voltas.

But I need good motivation to write that account. Your only purpose in asking me to do so is to feel better off than Mumbaikars.I am sorry to disappoint you. At least till1997 even a Dombivali guy was much better off in travelling than a Ghaziabadi.

In Mumbai,If you plan to reach a place in time, you would.

I have no issues with the happy residents of Ghaziabad. Let them bloom and be doubly happy. I had only empathy for them as I see them struggling everyday and my blood boils at Govt's neglect.

Had it been cared for, It could have stolen a march on Gurgaon. Now the situation is irredeemable in my view, you can do whatever you want.
    CommentQuote
  • every city has its own set of issues.... Gurgaon, Mumbai, Noida and Ghazibad all have their own set of issues and people are struggling with the same..
    CommentQuote
  • But here we have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
    CommentQuote
  • Last few days it is been observe that people in one society are creating noise pollution by watching matches in open with big tv/sound system, without understanding that others may suffers. this should be avoided
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    Last few days it is been observe that people in one society are creating noise pollution by watching matches in open with big tv/sound system, without understanding that others may suffers. this should be avoided

YES, This should be avoided,
    Specially in EXAM TIME
    CommentQuote
  • agree
    CommentQuote
  • The forumn seems to have become too silent tbese days. Looks like all the flats in crossing have sold out out or the brokers/dealers shifted to GNW.

So what are there any resale happening in crossing or i has just become a rent paradise for all the people looking for spacious flats at low rent.

Mind you all greater noida west too will become the same all this place is boing to be flooded with inventary in the days to come
    CommentQuote
  • ब्रोकर लोग इस ग्रुप से भाग गऐ हैं।
    CommentQuote
  • Satyamev Jayate :)
    CommentQuote
  • There are reports that builders are starting Crossing Republic Phase-II. Any information about this....?
    CommentQuote
  • May colours will bring happiness in your life. You will enjoy of each colour of rainbow in your
    life.

Happy Holi to all of you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarvani
    There are reports that builders are starting Crossing Republic Phase-II. Any information about this....?

This "news" has been hanging around since last many years.

This could become realty after widening of NH 24 starts.
    CommentQuote
  • RIP brokers :D
    CommentQuote
  • one project of Arihant has started near Saviour.. is this part of crossing II
    CommentQuote