Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Saviour Myra and Assotech Canopy are in CR phase 2. I guess booking are open.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravch
    The forumn seems to have become too silent tbese days. Looks like all the flats in crossing have sold out out or the brokers/dealers shifted to GNW.

    So what are there any resale happening in crossing or i has just become a rent paradise for all the people looking for spacious flats at low rent.

    Mind you all greater noida west too will become the same all this place is boing to be flooded with inventary in the days to come


    Every alternate day I get call from brokers asking if I want to sell my flat. A number of flats in my building are bought in resale on decent rates. So resale is also happening.
    CommentQuote
  • but this will again put pressure on road which is connecting to NH 24.. they should give one more entry from NH 24 near saviour
    CommentQuote
  • Among the various builders in Crossing which is the best builder with the best layout. Also if any one can give an idea about the status of RWA, security,power,water in the society.

    Also the residents can you tell us about life in CR with all merits and demerits.

    Investors and homebuyers can also put in the prevailing rates for the various society
    CommentQuote
  • Carbon carbon everywhere.. day and night.. And it is increasing day by day I feel.. Its too dangerous. Have heard some notice was given to the factory to answer why this should not be shut down.. Does anybody have any update?
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing republik is shaping up pretty well. people staying here are happy and satisfied...

    every area has his own set of issues so does crossing has... but overall the area is very good
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SatyaPW
    Carbon carbon everywhere.. day and night.. And it is increasing day by day I feel.. Its too dangerous. Have heard some notice was given to the factory to answer why this should not be shut down.. Does anybody have any update?


    No one is listening and working on the actual issues being faced by ppl of CR. Pollution caused by the Carbon factory etc is the most important one. You are right UP pollution board has given notice and some action but after that situation same...money power is bigger i guess and life / health of human beings cheapest.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree about the carbon issues, but remember continental carbon has been here since decades, originally the plant was outside the city, but city expanded and now we have a township in its vicinity.

    So why should the plant shut down. People bought this place because it was cheaper , if you go to GNW u shall be greated with dust from the construction sites.

    Anyway emissions from the factory sud be in permissible limits, also i had heard they were planing to shut down the plant and move to a different location but real estate slowdown and slow down in carbon black sales due to cheaper Chinese carbon black didn't allow them to do it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravch
    Agree about the carbon issues, but remember continental carbon has been here since decades, originally the plant was outside the city, but city expanded and now we have a township in its vicinity.

    So why should the plant shut down. People bought this place because it was cheaper , if you go to GNW u shall be greated with dust from the construction sites.

    Anyway emissions from the factory sud be in permissible limits, also i had heard they were planing to shut down the plant and move to a different location but real estate slowdown and slow down in carbon black sales due to cheaper Chinese carbon black didn't allow them to do it.


    I completely agree with you Gaurav, But that is how a city Evolves. Industries puts in Camp first, and the area develops around it and if necessary at the end the industry has to move. Take Mumbai and Delhi itself, Many industries and factories were out there too and now all that remains are very few and most of them are least polluting and least bothering their surrounding. In this case, Just cause factories like the Carbon factories are around, do we stop development of the city? do we stop expanding? . No, It is just a way city expands and saying that the factory was there firstly doesn't make much sense in this situation. At one point, even the factory will see the benefit of moving as the land price itself of the factory will make it a win win deal for all.
    CommentQuote
  • agree... not only crossing there are many other residential areas developed around carbon factory.. and for the sake of residents factory has to move from here
    CommentQuote
  • Hello i have met with an owner he is offering me prateek royal cliff 13th floor at 59 lakh while crossing infra is being offered at 58 lakh.

    Is this on par with the ongoing rates. Do crossing face the problems like lift problem, no electricity no water etc problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravch
    Hello i have met with an owner he is offering me prateek royal cliff 13th floor at 59 lakh while crossing infra is being offered at 58 lakh.

    Is this on par with the ongoing rates. Do crossing face the problems like lift problem, no electricity no water etc problem.


    What's the flat size sir
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravch
    Hello i have met with an owner he is offering me prateek royal cliff 13th floor at 59 lakh while crossing infra is being offered at 58 lakh.

    Is this on par with the ongoing rates. Do crossing face the problems like lift problem, no electricity no water etc problem.


    You have not shared the size of flat!

    No Crossings Republik don't have electricity / water issues.

    Yes there were few incidents related to lift in Mahagun Mascot.... Rest I am not aware if any.
    CommentQuote
  • The size around 1625 sqft and a 3bhk is in the offering
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravch
    The size around 1625 sqft and a 3bhk is in the offering


    Rates seems to be OK.
    CommentQuote