Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Gauravji for sharing the info regarding Gaur projects. This will certainly make the others buyers aware about the wrong doing of the developers and to take conscious decision before putting up their hard earned money into such projects..
    Your efforts are appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravch
    Gazzab ki kahanai hai mere relative 1.2 crore ka ghar bechna cha rahe hai Indrapuram main koi lene wala nahi mil raha, aur main uske aadhe budget ka ghar khoj raha hoon mujhe bhi koi sahi option nahi mil raha.
    Problem hai ki koi trusted broker nahi milta, broker ko to sirf 1% dona side ka mil jaye uski balle balle hai.
    Abhi bhi brokers 5 saal pehle ke mood se bahar nahi aaye hai. Market manda hai ye wo sunne ko taiyaar hi nahi hote. Unki mano to NH24, Jewar airport, FNG expressway sab 1 saal main ban ke taiyaar ho jayega. Aur fir kya aapki property double.

When you approach broker for resale yr property then he easily explains the reason as to why you can not get better price because of slow market
    CommentQuote
  • Happy to see that this thread is transforming to 'end user thread'' from 'brokers' thread'' . Though till date few brokers are active in this thread
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    When you approach broker for resale yr property then he easily explains the reason as to why you can not get better price because of slow market

And if you ask him to buy the same flat then he will say that it is beyond your reach :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    And if you ask him to buy the same flat then he will say that it is beyond your reach :D

I visited some brokers when my friend wanted to upgrade his flat. The first question they ask '' aapko kharidna hai yaa bechnaa hai?''
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    I visited some brokers when my friend wanted to upgrade his flat. The first question they ask '' aapko kharidna hai yaa bechnaa hai?''

Kaalidas ki yaad aa gayi, jis daal pe bethe hai usi ko kaat rahe hai, tameej se kamana pasand nahi hai. Loot lo bas, without paying any tax :D
    CommentQuote
  • Cabinet okays 1983-crore Delhi-Meerut e-way project
    Zoom

THE PROJECT WILL HELP REDUCE THE TRAVEL TIME BETWEEN DELHI AND MEERUT TO 45 MINUTES FROM THE PRESENT THREE HOURS

NEW DELHI: In a move that will go a long way in decongesting traffic in the Capital, the union cabinet on Thursday approved the third stretch of the DelhiMeerut expressway project.
    SUSHIL KUMAR/HT PHOTO
    The new expressway will also help decongest the national Capital.
    The project will help reduce the travel time between Delhi and Meerut to 45 minutes from the present three hours.
    The third stretch of the project will involve widening of the crucial stretch from UP Gate to Dasna.
    “The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given its approval for the development of the second phase of DelhiMeerut expressway between the Uttar Pradesh border to Dasna,”a statement issued by the road transport ministry said.
    The other two stretches — Akshardham temple to UP Gate and Dasna to Hapur — have already been approved by the cabinet.
    The cost of the project is estimated to be ` 1,983.51 crore. This includes cost of land acquisition, resettlement and rehabilitation and other pre-construction activities, a road ministry official said. The total length of the road will be approximately 19 kilometres.
    Prime Minister Narendra Modi on December 31 2015 had unveiled a plaque to mark the laying of the foundation stone of the Delhi-Meerut Expressway to be built at a cost of ` 7,566 crore. This includes construction of the 28 km, 14-lane Delhi-Dasna section.
    The Delhi-Meerut Expressway will be an access controlled highway. 31 traffic signals have been removed from the stretch.
    While the Delhi-Dasna section would cost ` 2,869 crore, the 46-km, six-lane Dasna-Meerut section of the expressway will cost ` 3,575 crore.
    Six-laning of the 22 km long Dasna-Hapur section of NH 24 will cost of ` 1,122 crore.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxcapri
    Cabinet okays 1983-crore Delhi-Meerut e-way project
    Zoom

THE PROJECT WILL HELP REDUCE THE TRAVEL TIME BETWEEN DELHI AND MEERUT TO 45 MINUTES FROM THE PRESENT THREE HOURS

NEW DELHI: In a move that will go a long way in decongesting traffic in the Capital, the union cabinet on Thursday approved the third stretch of the DelhiMeerut expressway project.
    SUSHIL KUMAR/HT PHOTO
    The new expressway will also help decongest the national Capital.
    The project will help reduce the travel time between Delhi and Meerut to 45 minutes from the present three hours.
    The third stretch of the project will involve widening of the crucial stretch from UP Gate to Dasna.
    “The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given its approval for the development of the second phase of DelhiMeerut expressway between the Uttar Pradesh border to Dasna,”a statement issued by the road transport ministry said.
    The other two stretches — Akshardham temple to UP Gate and Dasna to Hapur — have already been approved by the cabinet.
    The cost of the project is estimated to be ` 1,983.51 crore. This includes cost of land acquisition, resettlement and rehabilitation and other pre-construction activities, a road ministry official said. The total length of the road will be approximately 19 kilometres.
    Prime Minister Narendra Modi on December 31 2015 had unveiled a plaque to mark the laying of the foundation stone of the Delhi-Meerut Expressway to be built at a cost of ` 7,566 crore. This includes construction of the 28 km, 14-lane Delhi-Dasna section.
    The Delhi-Meerut Expressway will be an access controlled highway. 31 traffic signals have been removed from the stretch.
    While the Delhi-Dasna section would cost ` 2,869 crore, the 46-km, six-lane Dasna-Meerut section of the expressway will cost ` 3,575 crore.
    Six-laning of the 22 km long Dasna-Hapur section of NH 24 will cost of ` 1,122 crore.

How can PM inaugurate something prior to cabinet approval?

After PM's laying of foundation stone, I thought all formalities were in place.

Can anyone share some confirm information or even his guess estimate that by which year we would be driving on congestion free NH 24 between Delhi and CR?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Everyone has its own choice based on budget , locality, facility and connectivity. I tool feel there is few issues in CR but anyone getting in low budget near to Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon should go for it.

Also facility wise everything is available in CR and can't expect each and everything at your door step.
    CommentQuote
  • Go for Gaur. Problem of RWA with builder is not going to remain forever.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cintu_sharma
    What is the best society in CR i shall provide description of a few i know people can add more.
    1.) Supertech Livingston: problem with the registration of top floors.
    2.) Assotech : Still towers are not fully complete, also the builder doesn't look inclined to finish the work.
    3.) Prateek royal cliff: small society, ok
    4.) Gaur: problem with the RWA with the builder
    5.) Crossing: built quality not so great

Who told you these are the best societies?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cintu_sharma
    CR has only 7~8 societies, i just named a few. If you feel any other socity is better and need mention u can can always add
    May be i missed mahagun, proview or some smaller ones. Its because i have little or no idea about them.
    Kindly rate the society based on living index and provide its merits and demerits.

Your question reminds me of school test. (Joking)
    Paramount, Prateek, Panchsheel are some of the good societies. More legwork in this area will help.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,
    I am planning to buy 2BHK in Gold Coast (Park Facing) Furnished 1200 sq. ft. flat for 45L excluding registry, Please suggest is it a good deal?
    I will live with my retired parents. Is the area and society good for living?

Also,is there possible future appreciation in this?

Thanks in Advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by infoshare1981

Anyone know if they finalized and awarded the contract as was told in this news article?
    CommentQuote