Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Bit disapointed to see Indirapuram, its modren part of Delhi, high rise and few pockets of green (as in Gh07). Even FAR is higher than congested areas of Lajpat Nagar, atleast the green parks availabe.

Didnt like Ghzaiabad much, RNE is good,but will become IP soon.

I like Greater Noida a lot,green clean, nice FAR.(But distance from southdel)

second is neharpar faridabad, Green wide open areas.(but will take 1year to develop completely)

Gurgaon is non disputed (but outof poket)

Thinking Chattarpur areas too, as Delhi Govt. is opening registry of lal dora

Comment

Originally posted by NCR2013
      Dkpatiala

It give very plastic park feeling, the real natural content is missing, smoewhat like cenrtal park of CP.

It is congested one, and its claimed the wide park in CR

Small patches of greenary on concrete and surrounded by concrete strcutures

If you can afford why you are looking for property in NCR. Go in Delhi area like Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, etc. Even you can go for Rajokari or Chattarpur Farm house all around you will get greenery.
      Last edited June 16 2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by piluooo View Post
        Perhaps the preponed monsoon did not allow you to update us!!
        Yaa due to rains just couldn't go.

But went upto the culvert.road is getting widened from gate no 2.nothing too great..

Comment

Originally posted by mann973 View Post
          If you can afford why you are looking for property in NCR. Go in Delhi area like Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, etc. Even you can go for Rajokari or Chattarpur Farm house all around you will get greenery.

No need to get personal.

I just shared my views about Areas, one should be acceptable to constructive criticism

Comment

Originally posted by NCR2013 View Post
            Bit disapointed to see Indirapuram, its modren part of Delhi, high rise and few pockets of green (as in Gh07). Even FAR is higher than congested areas of Lajpat Nagar, atleast the green parks availabe.

Didnt like Ghzaiabad much, RNE is good,but will become IP soon.

I like Greater Noida a lot,green clean, nice FAR.(But distance from southdel)

second is neharpar faridabad, Green wide open areas.(but will take 1year to develop completely)

Gurgaon is non disputed (but outof poket)

Thinking Chattarpur areas too, as Delhi Govt. is opening registry of lal dora
            Best answer to you is go with value for money, as per me CR is one of the best value for money option. Your doubt about greenery is wrong GH-7 and other big society have reasonable amount of greenery inside, if you want more go to Golf and soon you will see big common park in CR. You don't have to play football inside society hence green park is sufficient enough for a decent walk and children play.

I don't agree with your most of the point above but will respond for CR only.

Thanks,
            SUraj

Comment

Thnks Suraj

Sasta itna bhi nai hai CR

par multiple issues haidost CR k

Comment

I m very surprised, You are
                -searching for the property
                -know about multiple issues of cr
                -plastic park feeling

But still here wasting ur time.
                Please dont think i m criticising u, i just want you to put more enregy into searching the areas which u liked or u want to live.

Comment

mrrama

nothing personal, issues mostly discussed on forum, my visit last week to CR. ichecked it.

Comment

Dear Freind, nothing personnel. I m serious.

If u are writing to get different opinions then it is o.k.
                    Beacuse sometimes i also do the same thing to get feedback of products i want to buy, which others r using .

But getting feedback from everybody doesnt mean that i will buy all, finally i use my brain
                    Last edited June 16 2013, 05:51 PM.

Comment

thats wat i m doing

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X