Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    See, panchsheel has already moved its office from wellbazzar... so new towers if any are not coming in near future.

if at all new tower come it will be low rise..... gardenia is already objecting any construction in this area.

Yes, true. Panchsheel no longer have office in wellbazar. That is why I do not confirm the authenticity of the news. It is based on couple of talks with dealers and after seeing some construction machines doing some cleaning work there. Don't know what's in store. personally I don't want anymore highrise in Panchsheel..its already crowded.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deep82
    @timbak, I have been living in panchsheel, crossings for about 1.5 years and have visited all society just for curiosity.

For me the best societies are small, compact like Artihant, Bulland or Prateek. They have fewer number of flats so amenities are used by less no. of peoples and overall maintenance is good.

Before buying a flat in crossings, please note that most of the societies were delivered around 2012 except for below mentioned societies/towers...

1) Kingswood, delivered october 2015
    2) Gold cost Tower, GH07, delivered october 2015
    3) Aricon Golf ville, 2015 delivered
    4) Mahagun Majestic tower, 2014 mid delivered

Kingswood has 120 flats, 2 towers...swimming pool is functional, ample parking space and gym is under construction. Future construction is G+1 market like galleria in front of both towers. But mind you there is no green space. I was offered 1900sqft at around 60lac directly by builder and there was room for furher negotiation.

Gold coast and Aricon are part of GH-07 society. If you are fine with sharing amenities with 1500 flats of GH-07, then go for these. There is ample green space, a temple, a big swimming pool and a functional clubs. But too much crowd. If you intend not use it, then Gold Coast quality is good and within your budget.

Mahagum Majestic is out of budget of around 1 cr as they are luxury apartments.

---

Out of older society, I would not recommend Paramount,. Though the ambience is 'resort' like from outside but construction quality is debatable. You can google about paramount symphony problems and you can find construction issues by owners.

Assotech...bad construction. period.

Gaur Global is too aloof and sleepy for me. Never liked it.

Panchsheel.....Tower 1 & 2 only...quality is above average, all amenities in place and outstanding maintenance...you can always find Panchsheel neat & clean. 1000+ flats ( This is based on my personal experience...maybe other societies are maintained clean too)

Ajnara Genx....try this as well...it has no. of unoccupied flats so you should get a good deal on it....well maintained society.1000+ flats

Mahagun...another well maintained society...again construction is average like most of the builders in crossings but quite passable....lots of open green area.....1000+flats

-----

To answer your queries,

1) Register is around 7% of resale...I am not expert but it should be around 3-4 lakhs extra.
    2) Its all inclusive except for registry...club charges depends on society to society...Arihant has flat 2 Rs sqft maintenance charges includes everything. Panchsheel has separate Rs 500 / month charges for club+pool apart from maintenance.
    3) Golf Membership: Never tried it as I am not interested in it. But somebody telling me it was around 2 Lakh for life long membership. You can get details from Golf Course Office.

Thanks.
    D.

Resort is gross exaggeration. ( ref Gaur saundaryam)

Panchsheel flats in tower 3,4,5,6 have lower loading... as a results corridors may look narrow..however built up / super area ratio is 80%.

Bulland fit and finish is average or below. Arihart and prateek are good.

Mahagun is famous for multiple lift incidences.
    CommentQuote
    Yes, true. Panchsheel no longer have office in wellbazar. That is why I do not confirm the authenticity of the news. It is based on couple of talks with dealers and after seeing some construction machines doing some cleaning work there. Don't know what's in store. personally I don't want anymore highrise in Panchsheel..its already crowded.

if Panchsheel comes up with villas it will be good idea. 4BHK if comes will be a flop show.
    CommentQuote
    Yes, RWA is there. Maintenance should be around 1.8 Rs/sqft which is like standard in crossings.

Thanks, but i wanted to know that Is the maintenance done well?
    Cleanliness and maintenance of lifts, club, parking etc..? is it up to the mark?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahajans
    Thanks, but i wanted to know that Is the maintenance done well?
    Cleanliness and maintenance of lifts, club, parking etc..? is it up to the mark?

Yes, maintenance is upto mark in Assotech. I have been there couple of times and general cleanliness of all areas is good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by timbak
    If you put the pin code of CR in Amazon or Flipkart, there is no delivery option. for the residents is it true you can't order online from CR. Other thing what and how are the broadband providers in CR and what are their rates.

The picode for crossings is 201009.I have ordered many things from amazon, flipkart, paytm etc. and got it delivered with no problems.

Broadband is TPTL...I have been using it for 1.5 years with excellent results....Reliable and good service. Typical 1MBPS unlimited is Rs 1180 / month.

I will answer your PM shortly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by timbak
    If you put the pin code of CR in Amazon or Flipkart, there is no delivery option. for the residents is it true you can't order online from CR. Other thing what and how are the broadband providers in CR and what are their rates.

Airtel broadband is also available.
    CommentQuote
  • 201009 is pin code of Vijay nagar. As Crossings Republik pin code 201016 not known to many e- tailers, they deliver to CR with 201009 pin code.
    CommentQuote
    The picode for crossings is 201009.I have ordered many things from amazon, flipkart, paytm etc. and got it delivered with no problems.

Broadband is TPTL...I have been using it for 1.5 years with excellent results....Reliable and good service. Typical 1MBPS unlimited is Rs 1180 / month.

I will answer your PM shortly.

OMG 1 mbps for 1180/ month . Thank God :P am in Hyderabad.

1200 me idhar 60 mbps :P and after FUP also 4 mbps :D me toh LUT jata wahan internet ka bill bharte bharte hi... LOL 100 GB toh haste khelte bas surfing me uda deta hu :P har month
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RichieBrat
    OMG 1 mbps for 1180/ month . Thank God :P am in Hyderabad.

1200 me idhar 60 mbps :P and after FUP also 4 mbps :D me toh LUT jata wahan internet ka bill bharte bharte hi... LOL 100 GB toh haste khelte bas surfing me uda deta hu :P har month

Its unlimited data for Rs1200....good for me, no tension of data limit...
    CommentQuote
  • i wish to shift to crossing republic with family at rent in 2 bhk + study. can anyone help me with which society should i shift with average maintenance(1.5 to 1.75 per sq ft) and rent b/w 8000 to 10000
    CommentQuote
    Its unlimited data for Rs1200....good for me, no tension of data limit...

lol bhai unlimited hi hota hai sab jagah...i mean after FUP your speed will come down.

So if you use 1mbps there would be some limit till which your speed will be 1mbps but after that limit say 20 gb you speed willl drop to 256 kbps or so :P. Mostly every ISP follows this.

Here 1200 me 100 GB data with 60 mbps speed and after you are done with 100 GB its 4 mbps unlimited :)
    CommentQuote
    lol bhai unlimited hi hota hai sab jagah...i mean after FUP your speed will come down.

So if you use 1mbps there would be some limit till which your speed will be 1mbps but after that limit say 20 gb you speed willl drop to 256 kbps or so :P. Mostly every ISP follows this.

Here 1200 me 100 GB data with 60 mbps speed and after you are done with 100 GB its 4 mbps unlimited :)

No, there is no concept of Fair Usage FUP here....its pure unlimited here...I myself have downloaded above 200 GB in one month with no reduction of speed.

The ISP you are talking about are big ISP like Airtel..they have FUP bullshit concept and is basically a scam......smaller ISP like TPTL are much better in that respect.
    CommentQuote
    No, there is no concept of Fair Usage FUP here....its pure unlimited here...I myself have downloaded above 200 GB in one month with no reduction of speed.

The ISP you are talking about are big ISP like Airtel..they have FUP bullshit concept and is basically a scam......smaller ISP like TPTL are much better in that respect.

hmm agree :) but isnt there basicl rule that the download speed would be only 10% of your plan.So for 1mbps download would come around max of 100 KBPS
    CommentQuote
    hmm agree :) but isnt there basic rule that the download speed would be only 10% of your plan.So for 1mbps download would come around max of 100 KBPS

yes, that true. 1 mbps is standard nomenclature ISP use to advertise their plans...technically we know the difference between bits and bytes but normal users won't!

Still 1 mbps (128KBPS) unlimited is good enough for me since I download a lot!!

In todays time, the ideal plan is 4mbps unlimited with no FUP cap...
    CommentQuote