Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deep82
    yes, that true. 1 mbps is standard nomenclature ISP use to advertise their plans...technically we know the difference between bits and bytes but normal users won't!

Still 1 mbps (128KBPS) unlimited is good enough for me since I download a lot!!

In todays time, the ideal plan is 4mbps unlimited with no FUP cap...

Is Tikona not there in Crossing? Still, I feel prices for internet are higher in Ghaziabad and also in Delhi as compared to Hyd /BLR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RichieBrat
    Is Tikona not there in Crossing?

still i feel prices for internet are higher in Ghaziabad and also in Delhi as compared to Hyd /BLR

No, Tikona is not there. TPTL, BSNL(crap) and maybe Airtel has just started.
    CommentQuote
  • Private cable broadband is better and cheap than the big players, my experience.
    CommentQuote
  • I stay at Crossings and since I moved in in Feb 2016, i have recieved at least 10 deliveries from Amazon(pin code 201016).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by crahulc
    I stay at Crossings and since I moved in in Feb 2016, i have recieved at least 10 deliveries from Amazon(pin code 201016).

Lucky you!
    CommentQuote
  • Hello people,

I am interested in buying a 4 BHK as an end user for my family in CR and want to know suggestions from the veteran members / residents of CR. Any suggestions guys in terms of which society has good maintenance, less known issues (like lift problems, telephone network issues etc)?

Preferably I am looking out for options that have lesser number of flats and visited Divyansh Fabio and quite liked the layout and design of flat. Guys how is Divyansh Fabio and what do CR people hear about its facilities and end user reviews?

Any input is highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • At a time when powers that be are thinking of reducing the circle rates to give a fillip to the real estate market, the Ghaziabad administration has come out with a proposal to hike the circle rates of residential properties nominally. The proposal is open to public objections until July 20, after which the revised rates will come into effect from August 1. Officials said that the proposed hike in 90% of the industrial and rural areas is negligible. Circle rate in the prime locality of Raj Nagar is to be hiked from Rs 51,000 per sqm to Rs55,000 per sqm. A hike of Rs 500-Rs1,000 will be effected in Kavi Nagar, Gandhi Nagar, Vasundhara, Vaishali, Indirapuram, Nehru Nagar and other residential areas, depending on the location of the property. “The highest increase in rates is proposed for Raj Nagar locality. Rest of the proposed hikes, in prime localities, are nominal. The public can now submit their objections to the office of additional district magistrate (finance), district magistrate, tehsil or sub-registrars by July 20,” Rajesh Sharma, assistant commissioner (Stamps), Ghaziabad, said. “The hike is nominal considering the slump in real estate market,” he said. Circle rate is the minimum value for which a property can be registered in the owner’s (new buyer) name. This can prove to be an extra burden on buyers if the actual value of a property is less than the circle rate. The buyers, then, have to pay more stamp duty and registration fee. In contrast, the Uttarakhand government in January had reduced circle rates in various parts of Dehradun. In a few localities, the circle rates were almost halved.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please tell me what date should be mentioned in the maintenance agreement given by the builder on possession? Should the date be of physical possession or the date of last payment?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

Can someone please confirm the best 2bhk options under the budget of 35L in CR. I am looking for an end usage point of view.

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harshsetia
    Hello Everyone,

Can someone please confirm the best 2bhk options under the budget of 35L in CR. I am looking for an end usage point of view.

Thanks!!

There are plenty, check with local brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am getting 2 BHK 1200 sq ft for around 37 lakhs in Gaur Global Village, Mahagun Mascot and Divyansh Fabio. Can anyone tell me which one of these will be a better option? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Divyansh is worst.
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur> Mahagun>divyansh
    CommentQuote
  • Arihant in noida ext are best one
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vivek593 years ago
      Yes it is one of the best
  • I also like Assotech Tower A - Design is really good.
    CommentQuote