Sort by :
Filter by :
- My Vote for -- Arihant ArdenCommentQuote0Flag
- Today Arihant society peoples are creating disturbance for all others. Last 5 hours playing non stop music is FULL volume. this is nonsenseCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by deep82
Arihant is best maintained small society in Crossings. Just 5 towers, 360 flats. RWA in place. Decent pool, club and gym. A good place to live. Rates should be around 3500/sqft.
Why don't you try newly constructed projects - Kingswood Court or Gold Coast? You will get around 3200/sqft in kingswood easily.
p.s. I live in Panchsheel and don't recommend it. Panchsheel have two new towers coming up in the project despite its already being too cramped.
I think rates also depends on the location of the society and view n feel of the flat...So accordingly Kingswood has an edge over Arihant and Bulland in terms of location and view from the Tower B...and in no way the prices going to be that low for Kingswood as suggested by you.CommentQuote0Flag
- Please can someone share an update on the widening of NH-24?
- Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqfMy Vote for -- Arihant Arden
Arihant Arden is not in Crossings RepublikCommentQuote0Flag
- Appears that CR has finally settled down as a comfortable residential destination. I do not see any pressing issues being discussed here anymore.CommentQuote0Flag
- The most important factor in growth of this area is widening of NH24 .
This thread will be live again if works starts on NH24. 14 Lane highway is first in the country. If it happens it will definitely lift the sentiments and price of this areaCommentQuote0Flag
- Any plans of Metro to Crossing...CommentQuote0Flag
- heard some metro plans in 2011-12 ... post that their is no such news....
however Metro in noida extension region is the last bet for crossing republik residentsCommentQuote0Flag
- Yeah , it is planned for 2021 as per DPR. lot of time still...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by AnnaDelhiAny plans of Metro to Crossing...
If one go by information provided at GDA website . Metro is planned on NH24. However no timeline is provided by GDA.CommentQuote0Flag
- Almost half of the Golf Course is undeveloped. Is anyone aware of the reason behind this?CommentQuote0Flag
This thread is almost dying.
Could someone give details / comments on the mall (CORE) being constructed right opposite CR gate?
- Yeah Core is constructed opposite to CR gate. lot of billboards there and work has already started.
- Hi All..
I am planning to buy a 2bhk (Ready to Move) in Crossing Republic for my family.. Please suggest which society to go for?
I have received quotes from various dealers which are as follows:
Mahagun Mascot (19th Floor) 1230 sft - 33.5 Lakhs
Mahagun Mascot (11th Floor) 1230 sft - 36 Lakhs
GH7 (12th floor) 1270 sft - 35 lakhs
Please suggest a good option. I have old parents with me.. so concerned about the floor also.
Is there any issues or concern if I opt for Mahagun Mascot?
What is the future prospect of this location?
Waiting for a prompt reply from verterans asap!!CommentQuote0Flag