Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My Vote for -- Arihant Arden
    CommentQuote
  • Today Arihant society peoples are creating disturbance for all others. Last 5 hours playing non stop music is FULL volume. this is nonsense
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deep82

Arihant is best maintained small society in Crossings. Just 5 towers, 360 flats. RWA in place. Decent pool, club and gym. A good place to live. Rates should be around 3500/sqft.

Why don't you try newly constructed projects - Kingswood Court or Gold Coast? You will get around 3200/sqft in kingswood easily.

p.s. I live in Panchsheel and don't recommend it. Panchsheel have two new towers coming up in the project despite its already being too cramped.

I think rates also depends on the location of the society and view n feel of the flat...So accordingly Kingswood has an edge over Arihant and Bulland in terms of location and view from the Tower B...and in no way the prices going to be that low for Kingswood as suggested by you.
    CommentQuote
  • Please can someone share an update on the widening of NH-24?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    My Vote for -- Arihant Arden

Arihant Arden is not in Crossings Republik
    CommentQuote
  • Appears that CR has finally settled down as a comfortable residential destination. I do not see any pressing issues being discussed here anymore.
    CommentQuote
  • The most important factor in growth of this area is widening of NH24 .
    This thread will be live again if works starts on NH24. 14 Lane highway is first in the country. If it happens it will definitely lift the sentiments and price of this area
    CommentQuote
  • Any plans of Metro to Crossing...
    CommentQuote
  • heard some metro plans in 2011-12 ... post that their is no such news....

however Metro in noida extension region is the last bet for crossing republik residents
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah , it is planned for 2021 as per DPR. lot of time still...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnnaDelhi
    Any plans of Metro to Crossing...

If one go by information provided at GDA website . Metro is planned on NH24. However no timeline is provided by GDA.
    CommentQuote
  • Almost half of the Golf Course is undeveloped. Is anyone aware of the reason behind this?
    CommentQuote
  • ?????
    This thread is almost dying.

Could someone give details / comments on the mall (CORE) being constructed right opposite CR gate?
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah Core is constructed opposite to CR gate. lot of billboards there and work has already started.

http://www.corethemall.com/construction-updates/
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All..

I am planning to buy a 2bhk (Ready to Move) in Crossing Republic for my family.. Please suggest which society to go for?

I have received quotes from various dealers which are as follows:

Mahagun Mascot (19th Floor) 1230 sft - 33.5 Lakhs
    Mahagun Mascot (11th Floor) 1230 sft - 36 Lakhs
    GH7 (12th floor) 1270 sft - 35 lakhs

Please suggest a good option. I have old parents with me.. so concerned about the floor also.

Is there any issues or concern if I opt for Mahagun Mascot?
    What is the future prospect of this location?

Waiting for a prompt reply from verterans asap!!
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • rajeev101802 years ago
      Hi, I'll suggest Gold Coast located in GH7. One of the best project in Crossing Republic - they have used only branded products like - Philips Switches, Finolex Wire, Jaguar Bath Fittings, Kajaria Imported Tiles, Astral CPVC Pipes, Tata Steel, Ultratech Cement, Aditya Birla Group - Slider Doors etc.