Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The Uttar Pradesh government has given its nod for construction of a 15-km Metro project that is proposed to connect Noida’s Sector 71 with Greater Noida’s Knowledge Park V. In the NMRC board meeting held in Lucknow on Wednesday, the Noida metro was also asked to expedite preparations so that work on the project can be started soon. It has been given a March 2021 deadline for the project....

http://www.hindustantimes.com/noida/up-approves-15-km-metro-link-to-realty-hub-greater-noida-west/story-Rx5CJ7id7GyqVJc2fWDiyJ.html
    CommentQuote
  • Wow! Nice - Positive news for Crossing! What about the Ansal cancellation plot by HC? Mall and residental already constructed and planned. Let's see!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deep82

p.s. I live in Panchsheel and don't recommend it. Panchsheel have two new towers coming up in the project despite its already being too cramped.

Isn't it illegal for the builder to continue adding Towers there...after all the project was sold to original buyers with 2 Towers less to begin with, then those got constructed. Now you mention 2 more towers.

Isn't the RWA opposing such further plans. There are societies in NCR that have stopped builders doing so. Also, in some cases like recent DLF Park Place, Gurgaon case...the builder has been forced to return 11.5 Acres back to the residents.
    CommentQuote
  • This NGT verdict is great news! Anything on the court case yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Is it correct that rentals are falling in CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by myvirtualbazar

It is NE effect.

How bad is the effect?
    How long will it last?
    I don't see that any project of NE compares favorably to the greenery, upkeep and hustle bustle of CR!!
    CommentQuote
  • this is majorly due to connectivity issue... after widening of nh24 cr will surely get a surge in price
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo

How bad is the effect?
    How long will it last?
    I don't see that any project of NE compares favorably to the greenery, upkeep and hustle bustle of CR!!

NE is huge , it will eat CR.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • mahajans2 years ago
      Being huge looks like main problem for NE only.
  • Don't know about impact of NH24 widening but d rates on the ground in CR has fallen to 2950~3000 psqf.
    I don't know why forum members never quote d real price and d ongoing rates.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
  • Hi, I have a flat in Panchsheel wellington, crossing republik. I want to sell it. Just want to know, is it the right time to sell and maybe invest in FD. Or should I wait for NH24 to be completed. I feel its not worth it to keep it for the minimal rental income it gets. Pls advice I am confused.
    CommentQuote
  • I too have the same question. Not sure if this is the right time to exit.
    CommentQuote
  • Wait for NH24, work is started so wait for some more time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by eyogesh
    Hi, I have a flat in Panchsheel wellington, crossing republik. I want to sell it. Just want to know, is it the right time to sell and maybe invest in FD. Or should I wait for NH24 to be completed. I feel its not worth it to keep it for the minimal rental income it gets. Pls advice I am confused.

Its not right time ti exit. Property value is down everywhere
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing Republic price ??
    CommentQuote
  • Even if the property prices increase..they wont increase manifold...With Amount of supply & inventory everywhere I don't see major gains..If it was an investment better to come out and invest in Mutual funds or FD...
    CommentQuote