Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    ..

    Yak yak yak yak yak wont help dear.

    A pic would certainly as you claimed

    Originally posted by cookie View Post
    Every society has water logging issue in basement and many societies have major flooding issue.. I say it again.

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
      Yak yak yak yak yak wont help dear.

      A pic would certainly as you claimed
      Yak will help you certainly

      read my post again....and if your are "lakir ka fakkir", I will post pics but please keep waiting..
      By the way, to post pics, I need my system that's it, I don't need to go to CR.
      Last edited June 17 2013, 09:11 AM.
      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        ..

        chal bhai fakkir hi sahi kam se kam sahi baat kar to raha hu.

        teri tarah Google Journalism to nahi kar raha.

        Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Yak will help you certainly
        read my post again....and if your are "lakir ka fakkir", I will post pics but please keep waiting..
        By the way, to post pics, I need my system that's it, I don't need to go to CR.
        Last edited June 17 2013, 09:47 AM.

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          ..

          IREF knows who is yaking bot CR since last 3 years.. I dont have to take a biscuits approval for the same.

          ab laga reh.. bhai log ise sambhalna . main milta hu shaam ko baadh wali pic ke saath as cokkie bhai keh ra hai..

          Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Yak will help you certainly

          read my post again....and if your are "lakir ka fakkir", I will post pics but please keep waiting..
          By the way, to post pics, I need my system that's it, I don't need to go to CR.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
            chal bhai fakkir hi sahi kam se kam sahi baat kar to raha hu.

            teri tarah Google Journalism to nahi kar raha.
            Bhai why are you fighting with fool, he want to drag down you to his level......

            He is telling Gurgoan water logging issue and thinking same issue is with CR also. Even in my society there is not water in basement not even tomorrow night. There may be problem in few society which we may not aware of. Resident from various society kindly let us know if there are any such issues.
            Why we ask any tom, dick and harry when we have Resident to clarify all issue.

            Thanks,
            Suraj

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by cookie View Post
              Every society has water logging issue in basement and many societies have major flooding issue.. I say it again.
              Its not your fault. Water logging problem is truely major in gurgaon. Understood ur point that all societies have water logging in basement. I am with you. CRians request you not to blame him!!!

              Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by Veer12 View Post
                Its not your fault. Water logging problem is truely major in gurgaon. Understood ur point that all societies have water logging in basement. I am with you. CRians request you not to blame him!!!

                Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
                I agree ... Gurgaon is having major water logging problem in all the societies ( In Rainy season basement of all the societies in Gurgaon are water logged ) ...... as we all know that he never came out of Gurgaon so that's his world and us kay bahar ke knowledge us ko sirif google say he hay.........

                Thanks!!
                Pratts

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  suraj bhai I never argue with these sort of guys.

                  I did it for the first time. he thinks being a one liner sarcasam full of lie will help him always.. Thats why i decided to take on this legend of IREF today morning..

                  abhi shaam ko karunga main pic upload -1 and -2 dono ki and i request all other members to upload their basment and expose this veneter member who has done no ground work and google is only tool to be a property expert for him...

                  I can never understand his logic GH-7 is bad and 200 mt away MyWoods is Heaven. Atleast GH-7 is a gated society and 5-7 year ahead of Mywoods....

                  If carbon factory is problem for GH -7 so is for My woods, If upcoming DG is problem for GH-7 so is for Mywoods. God and air dosnt understand Ghaziabad and GNoida.. 2-3 birds kam pochengi mywoods Dg wali but nuksan almost barabar hi hoga GH-7 wala..

                  Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                  Bhai why are you fighting with fool, he want to drag down you to his level......

                  He is telling Gurgoan water logging issue and thinking same issue is with CR also. Even in my society there is not water in basement not even tomorrow night. There may be problem in few society which we may not aware of. Resident from various society kindly let us know if there are any such issues.
                  Why we ask any tom, dick and harry when we have Resident to clarify all issue.

                  Thanks,
                  Suraj
                  Last edited June 17 2013, 12:23 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
                    suraj bhai I never argue with these sort of guys.

                    I did it for the first time. he thinks being a one liner sarcasam full of lie will help him always.. Thats why i decided to take on this legend of IREF today morning..

                    abhi shaam ko karunga main pic upload -1 and -2 dono ki and i request all other members to upload their basment and expose this veneter member who has done no ground work and google is only tool to be a property expert for him...

                    I can never understand his logic GH-7 is bad and 200 mt away MyWoods is Heaven. Atleast GH-7 is a gated society and 5-7 year ahead of Mywoods....

                    If carbon factory is problem for GH -7 so is for My woods, If upcoming DG is problem for GH-7 so is for Mywoods. God and air dosnt understand Ghaziabad and GNoida.. 2-3 birds kam pochengi mywoods Dg wali but nuksan almost barabar hi hoga GH-7 wala..
                    aaray sir aap to is ke bat ko dil per lay gayaya..... do you remember when we use to be very young , when Doordarshan was the only tv channel available , there use to be one add on tv " In ka eilaj golia nahi Aayurved hay " .... aaj mughay who add bahut yaad aa rahah hay ..... Do not give him golia ( talking ) ..... give him aayurved ( Photo upload )..... But I don't think his treatment is possible even in Aayurved.....

                    Thanks!!
                    Pratts

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Buddy , leave him alone... I just returned from CR and back to Mumbai, was there last weekend and will share my experience by evening.. just a trailor that I enjoyed every bit of my stay.. and electricity.. I was getting msg on my cell and as per reading for 2 days we didnt had power cut.. yesterday evening there was cut due to rains which is common..

                      what about Nex update?


                      Originally posted by pratts View Post
                      aaray sir aap to is ke bat ko dil per lay gayaya..... do you remember when we use to be very young , when Doordarshan was the only tv channel available , there use to be one add on tv " In ka eilaj golia nahi Aayurved hay " .... aaj mughay who add bahut yaad aa rahah hay ..... Do not give him golia ( talking ) ..... give him aayurved ( Photo upload )..... But I don't think his treatment is possible even in Aayurved.....

                      Thanks!!
                      Pratts

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X