Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
    Buddy , leave him alone... I just returned from CR and back to Mumbai, was there last weekend and will share my experience by evening.. just a trailor that I enjoyed every bit of my stay.. and electricity.. I was getting msg on my cell and as per reading for 2 days we didnt had power cut.. yesterday evening there was cut due to rains which is common..

what about Nex update?
    Nilabh will be nice to read your experience..

Comment

Originally posted by pratts View Post
      aaray sir aap to is ke bat ko dil per lay gayaya..... do you remember when we use to be very young , when Doordarshan was the only tv channel available , there use to be one add on tv " In ka eilaj golia nahi Aayurved hay " .... aaj mughay who add bahut yaad aa rahah hay ..... Do not give him golia ( talking ) ..... give him aayurved ( Photo upload )..... But I don't think his treatment is possible even in Aayurved.....

Thanks!!
      Pratts
      Epic I must say!!!

Comment

Pratts bro master one to add to it if aayurved dosnt help by tomorrow morning May be Nirmal Baba can help him...

now i am expecting one line from Him "I dont take the crap"

Originally posted by pratts View Post
        aaray sir aap to is ke bat ko dil per lay gayaya..... do you remember when we use to be very young , when Doordarshan was the only tv channel available , there use to be one add on tv " In ka eilaj golia nahi Aayurved hay " .... aaj mughay who add bahut yaad aa rahah hay ..... Do not give him golia ( talking ) ..... give him aayurved ( Photo upload )..... But I don't think his treatment is possible even in Aayurved.....

Thanks!!
        Pratts

Comment

reposting for Info as last time ......

reposting for not to be missed Info as last time it was ......

Mapple Bear School for Kids are very much part of CR (Gaur Global) now.. Congratulations to all new dadies and moms .. you have another very good option for your kids...[/QUOTE]
          Attached Files

Comment

But I must say if it's true as per claim of CR guys only on forums, about power situation of CR. Than its one of the best place, as I have seen power cuts in Chennai, Kolkata, hydrabsd and banglore too, CR if it's really true is UN disputed place in NCR. Lotus in mud

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta

Comment

does anyone has any exp in buying some furniture from local furniture walas who sit under tents on shaberi road? is their furniture good to buy?

Comment

Cookie Bro this one for you.. Please find A drop of water

Cookie Bro this one for you.. I am sorry but i cant see water flood anywhere as you claimed

Now please dont say its too congested I will say its fine atlest we dont have water flood like all once you claimed

and one more thing to post pic yes you have to come to CR.. Goggling wont help you always on latest pics...
                Attached Files

Comment

piku buddy its not recommended .. once go to kirti nagar if you are planing for beds or sofa its the best and worth it too.. for smaller thing you can concider this market.

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
                  does anyone has any exp in buying some furniture from local furniture walas who sit under tents on shaberi road? is their furniture good to buy?

Comment

I second to pscr123, there are places like kirti nagar, jail road and Mahila Colony in Laxmi Nagar for furniture requirement. I liked Mahila Colony, but you need to take special care in choosing a furniture items as there can be cheap board used in the making.

Comment

thanks. ya even I have that feeling. personally I like the furniture stores near sect-12 in Noida.

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
                      piku buddy its not recommended .. once go to kirti nagar if you are planing for beds or sofa its the best and worth it too.. for smaller thing you can concider this market.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X