Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
    Cookie Bro this one for you.. I am sorry but i cant see water flood anywhere as you claimed

Now please dont say its too congested I will say its fine atlest we dont have water flood like all once you claimed

and one more thing to post pic yes you have to come to CR.. Goggling wont help you always on latest pics...
    I must say, if its true that in rain no water logging,than CR is Wrold Class as claimed. I wonder why IGI T3 didnt consult CR builders for construction...as T3everday getsflodded.

Comment

Originally posted by piku123 View Post
      thanks. ya even I have that feeling. personally I like the furniture stores near sect-12 in Noida.
      piku bhai do check RamtayRam road ( Ghaziabad ... Near Old bus stand) .... Its very closer to CR and there are a lot of shops there ..... Quality of stuff there is good....

Thanks!!
      Pratts

Comment

Originally posted by pratts View Post
        piku bhai do check RamtayRam road ( Ghaziabad ... Near Old bus stand) .... Its very closer to CR and there are a lot of shops there ..... Quality of stuff there is good....

Thanks!!
        Pratts

Yes Furniture market in RamteRam marg is also good for most of the furniture items. Else Noida sector 10-11 also have good collection. I would not suggest Delhi market as they are far away hence transportation charges will be high.

Comment

thanks. and yes, I do like those stores in sector 10-11 in Noida. v good personal exp.

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
          Yes Furniture market in RamteRam marg is also good for most of the furniture items. Else Noida sector 10-11 also have good collection. I would not suggest Delhi market as they are far away hence transportation charges will be high.

Comment

Cookie Bro this one for you.. I am sorry but i cant see water flood anywhere as you claimed

Now please dont say its too congested I will say its fine atlest we dont have water flood like all once you claimed

and one more thing to post pic yes you have to come to CR.. Goggling wont help you always on latest pics...
            That guy is still searching google and hoping that someone will post photos for him or after few days he will post photos after editing in photoshop. I feel sorry about him.......as dependency in virtual world sometime backfire.

Thanks,
            Suraj

Comment

But heard it's not CR but nearby area's got flooded, and stink from near by naalas , kya Yeh sach hai, as claimed on this forum by many. Please clarify

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta

Comment

Originally posted by KaamDev View Post
                I second to pscr123, there are places like kirti nagar, jail road and Mahila Colony in Laxmi Nagar for furniture requirement. I liked Mahila Colony, but you need to take special care in choosing a furniture items as there can be cheap board used in the making.
                Kirti Nagar is undisputed champion furniture market of NCR BUT it is expensive. Big showrooms have expensive furniture but they do bargain and give discounts. You should go to Kirti Nagar once, select a good design then go to factory area of Kirti Nagar and explain them the design. They will make the same design in half the price.PLEASE do not buy furniture made of BOARDS. Always go for natural teak wood because it looks better and is much durable.

Comment

Originally posted by NCR2013 View Post
                  But heard it's not CR but nearby area's got flooded, and stink from near by naalas , kya Yeh sach hai, as claimed on this forum by many. Please clarify

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta
                  Well old habits die hard..

That's what i can say.

Lets talk about CR..

And we all know you will talk only negative.

Like always..lage raho munnabhai.

Comment

yes bro i second you point. Kirti Nagar has no competiton when it comes to affordble class and desing trendy too. I bought all my furniture from kirti Nagar only. Transportation is 1500 for vikram not too big diffrence..
                    Originally posted by miketest View Post
                    Kirti Nagar is undisputed champion furniture market of NCR BUT it is expensive. Big showrooms have expensive furniture but they do bargain and give discounts. You should go to Kirti Nagar once, select a good design then go to factory area of Kirti Nagar and explain them the design. They will make the same design in half the price.PLEASE do not buy furniture made of BOARDS. Always go for natural teak wood because it looks better and is much durable.

Comment

yes bro i second you point. Kirti Nagar has no competiton when it comes to affordble class and desing trendy too. I bought all my furniture from kirti Nagar only. Transportation is 1500 for vikram not too big diffrence..
                      Yep the variety is awesome and you get up to date collection in showrooms.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X