Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
    I did my interiors with rate of 150 last year so 160 this year is fine.

Buy materials by self and take a carpenter.i can pm u the carpenter's number.

Mike is correct in his suggestion
    can yu pls pm your carpenter's number to me also...thnx in advance

Comment

Mike are u sure u will be able to manage with 130000/-..I incurred around 225000 for 3 wardrobes + kitchen (paralllel covered till top)..in CR (GH-7) wardrobes are full wall wardrobes in atleast 2 rooms..
      I just got wardrobes and kitchen done for my friend in his 3 BHK flat, 3 wardrobes and kitchen for the price I quoted including branded modular baskets for kitchen. I know where to save money and where to put money. For internal structure go for commercial boards like Sonata (46-47/sq ft). For the outer pallas go for good board like Apex(70-71/sq ft). Internal mica is standard .7 mm comes for 500/sheet. Get 1 mm good quality sheet for outer area which should be in the tune of 1000-1500/sheet. Go for godrej's channel. Modular kabzas of Hettich and Kaff are equally good but Kaff is priced little lower than Hettich.

Bhai there is lots of margin in hardware if you go by MRP so you should know where are you buying from. Because of my br-in-law's contacts (he is a builder), I get more discount than market price but that is in the tune of 5-7%. So ask suppliers around.

Also one tip. Do not buy from where your carpenter says to buy and do not take him along with you for buying stuff because in that case suppliers add carpenter's commission in the quote. Its a standard practice around NCR.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
        I just got wardrobes and kitchen done for my friend in his 3 BHK flat, 3 wardrobes and kitchen for the price I quoted including branded modular baskets for kitchen. I know where to save money and where to put money. For internal structure go for commercial boards like Sonata (46-47/sq ft). For the outer pallas go for good board like Apex(70-71/sq ft). Internal mica is standard .7 mm comes for 500/sheet. Get 1 mm good quality sheet for outer area which should be in the tune of 1000-1500/sheet. Go for godrej's channel. Modular kabzas of Hettich and Kaff are equally good but Kaff is priced little lower than Hettich.

Bhai there is lots of margin in hardware if you go by MRP so you should know where are you buying from. Because of my br-in-law's contacts (he is a builder), I get more discount than market price but that is in the tune of 5-7%. So ask suppliers around.

Also one tip. Do not buy from where your carpenter says to buy and do not take him along with you for buying stuff because in that case suppliers add carpenter's commission in the quote. Its a standard practice around NCR.
        Thats lots of hard work and running around........good show

Comment

Miketest@ nice work dude

But wondering, is there any area near CR to get this stuff?

As mostly CR is surrounded by area dominated by slums/villages and outside only truck workshops

Comment

Our Neighbor

What I felt after reading this thread since long and as am myself a resident of CR and observed that though we have an additional advantage of being a neighbor of Noida and Ghaziabad both but most of us have not explored Ghaziabad much ( due to traffic or some other reason ) ..... I have spent some time living in Ghaziabad ( during my college days ) and would like to share a few good places to shop in Ghaziabad .

1> Turab Nagar – only 7.6 km from crossing and is a very good market for shopping, believe me your wife’s or GF’s will love this place ( this market is majorly for ladies and kids ). Even house decoration stuff is avlaible at a very competitive price ( Parda, bed sheet etc. )
            2> Ramtay Ram Road – It’s a big market , again 7.6 Km from CR, good furniture market.
            3> Navyug Market - good Hardware shops + most of Banks + a very good Lassiwala ( Forgot his name … but he is good ), almost 8-9 km from CR.

As of now I am only able to recollect these three places…. Will post a few more if I will be able to recollect them.

Thanks!!
            Pratts

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post

Bhai I know all this..For buying material i went to Kirtinagar, Jagatpuri,Noida, Chawri bazaar, ramtey ram road, ..

carpenter i was introduced was the most honest guy who even used to return me 10Rs..

At last few boards were short..i told him to buy from Shahberi..he went along with my father..the shop ownner send the boards which he didn't show...my carpenter refused to accept it..shopkeeper offered him commission but he refused it point blank..so trust can also be there..

I mean the sizes of wardrobes will also matter..In CR you have wardrobes in two rooms which are 12 ft wide..so the cost is more...

Comment

Originally posted by pratts View Post
                What I felt after reading this thread since long and as am myself a resident of CR and observed that though we have an additional advantage of being a neighbor of Noida and Ghaziabad both but most of us have not explored Ghaziabad much ( due to traffic or some other reason ) ..... I have spent some time living in Ghaziabad ( during my college days ) and would like to share a few good places to shop in Ghaziabad .

1> Turab Nagar – only 7.6 km from crossing and is a very good market for shopping, believe me your wife’s or GF’s will love this place ( this market is majorly for ladies and kids ). Even house decoration stuff is avlaible at a very competitive price ( Parda, bed sheet etc. )
                2> Ramtay Ram Road – It’s a big market , again 7.6 Km from CR, good furniture market.
                3> Navyug Market - good Hardware shops + most of Banks + a very good Lassiwala ( Forgot his name … but he is good ), almost 8-9 km from CR.

As of now I am only able to recollect these three places…. Will post a few more if I will be able to recollect them.

Thanks!!
                Pratts
                I will like to add Ghanta Ghar market...very good place to buy rations & vegetables..very cheap market also..

Turaab nagar is Sarojini nagar of Ghaziabad...very good market for ladies..

Nehrunagar also has decent shops of electronics goods..

I saw a LED from Croma/Reliance/Vijay sales costing 40000..I buyed from Navyug market in 36000/-..

Comment

Bhai I know all this..For buying material i went to Kirtinagar, Jagatpuri,Noida, Chawri bazaar, ramtey ram road, ..

carpenter i was introduced was the most honest guy who even used to return me 10Rs..

At last few boards were short..i told him to buy from Shahberi..he went along with my father..the shop ownner send the boards which he didn't show...my carpenter refused to accept it..shopkeeper offered him commission but he refused it point blank..so trust can also be there..

I mean the sizes of wardrobes will also matter..In CR you have wardrobes in two rooms which are 12 ft wide..so the cost is more...
                  Its nice to see Mr..Patiala you get best and wondering experiences. Above yours comment in BOLD is also justifyng it.

You travel during peak hours in NH24and u get traffic free(source one of ur posts on thread)

Good wish I could or all of us could be lucky like u

Comment

Images !!

Pfa

Originally posted by ncr2013 View Post
                    miketest@ nice work dude

but wondering, is there any area near cr to get this stuff?

As mostly cr is surrounded by area dominated by slums/villages and outside only truck workshops
                    Attached Files

Comment

kya baat hai bhai jee is forum ke 571 pages padh dale abhi to 1 week hi hue hai... patiala saab ke sare post bhi padh dale. manna padega dost ab to CR me ghar le li lo itna intrest hai ki 1 week me expert ban gaye aap to..

Originally posted by NCR2013 View Post
                      Its nice to see Mr..Patiala you get best and wondering experiences. Above yours comment in BOLD is also justifyng it.

You travel during peak hours in NH24and u get traffic free(source one of ur posts on thread)

Good wish I could or all of us could be lucky like u

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X