Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
    jab kisi ke pass kuch nahi hota bolne ke liye..then sab brokers ki dukaan khulwaa lete hain..flat mein bhi khulwaa lete hain..
    There is one saying in Hindi
    "Sawan kay aandhay ko Haryalee he nazar aate hay "
    Simple reason he thinks that all are Brokers here....

Comment

Originally posted by pratts View Post
      This culture is more seen in Gurgaon not in CR ..... but Oooo sorry you wont find that on Google .... how can Google miss this yar... aacha what about that water logging photos that you were about to post Mr. Veteran ?
      I can share such Brokers address also if you guys allow me.

kaha Gurgaon aur kaha Manhattan
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post

go ahead Veteran .... yar water logging photo kay baray may bhee kuch likh detay ... last part of my previous post...

Comment

Originally posted by pratts View Post
          go ahead Veteran .... yar water logging photo kay baray may bhee kuch likh detay ... last part of my previous post...
          nothing to write,i will post pics of CR when I will manage to get. i did not give any Deadline.
          Thanks

Comment

CR critics have selective amnesia..

CR passed the test for summers..

CR is doing better than most for rainy seasons..

Comment

nothing to write,i will post pics of CR when I will manage to get. i did not give any Deadline.
              Its not that difficult for you pal ..... google any waterlogged basement photo and post It here .... Basement may society ka name thodai likha hota hay.... just name it to any of the society of CR .... that's what you neighbor from Faridabad does here all the time....

Comment

I didnt say wrong....still on my words

CR is like Lotus Flower.....but......

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                  I just got wardrobes and kitchen done for my friend in his 3 BHK flat, 3 wardrobes and kitchen for the price I quoted including branded modular baskets for kitchen. I know where to save money and where to put money. For internal structure go for commercial boards like Sonata (46-47/sq ft). For the outer pallas go for good board like Apex(70-71/sq ft). Internal mica is standard .7 mm comes for 500/sheet. Get 1 mm good quality sheet for outer area which should be in the tune of 1000-1500/sheet. Go for godrej's channel. Modular kabzas of Hettich and Kaff are equally good but Kaff is priced little lower than Hettich.

Bhai there is lots of margin in hardware if you go by MRP so you should know where are you buying from. Because of my br-in-law's contacts (he is a builder), I get more discount than market price but that is in the tune of 5-7%. So ask suppliers around.

Also one tip. Do not buy from where your carpenter says to buy and do not take him along with you for buying stuff because in that case suppliers add carpenter's commission in the quote. Its a standard practice around NCR.
                  Now instead of board, pvc/acrelic are being used. Did you explore the idea?

Comment

Originally posted by PULOKITO View Post
                    Now instead of board, pvc/acrelic are being used. Did you explore the idea?
                    Right. They are extremely expensive but durable. If you have budget, there is nothing like Corian. Amazing finish and durability. M planning to use it in my next house.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                      Right. They are extremely expensive but durable. If you have budget, there is nothing like Corian. Amazing finish and durability. M planning to use it in my next house.
                      Actually I have talked to some shops. They are giving boards inside and other materials like acrelic/PVC outside. Saying about 15 years warranty.(but there is no authenticity . They may close their shop after 5 yrs.) .

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X