Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • अधिकार नहीं सुविधा है परचेजेबल एफएआर’

अधिकार नहीं सुविधा है परचेजेबल एफएआर’

First Published:23-05-12 01:29 AM
    गाजियाबाद। वरिष्ठ संवाददाता। परचेजेबल एफएआर अधिकार नहीं बल्कि शासन द्वारा दी गई सुविधा है। गाजियाबाद के कई बिल्डरों ने परचेजेबल एफएआर को अधिकार समझ लिया है, यह गलत है। निर्माण के बाद कंपाउंडिंग के दायरे में किया गया नक्शे से इतर निर्माण को ही परचेजेबल एफएआर के तहत नियमित किया जा सकता है।

स्वीकृत नक्शे का पूरी तरह उल्लंघन कर किया गया निर्माण कंपाउंडिंग के दायरे में नहीं आता। कई बिल्डरों ने ऐसा किया है। इसकी रिपोर्ट शासन को भेजी जा रही है। इस संबंध में शासन के निर्देश प्राप्त होने के बाद आगे की कार्रवाई की जाएगी।

राजस्व बढ़ाने और अधिक से अधिक लोगों को आवास मुहैया कराने के लिए शासन ने परचेजेबल एफएआर की व्यवस्था की है। भूमि के सापेक्ष 2.5 प्रतिशत एफएआर मिलता है। इसके अतिरिक्त निर्माण पर एफएआर खरीदा जा सकता है। लेकिन निर्माण कंपाउंडिंग के दायरे में होना चाहिए।
    हाल में एक बिल्डर के निर्माण को कंपाउंडिंग के दायरे में नहीं पाया गया है। जीडीए वीसी संतोष यादव ने बताया कि मामले से शासन को अवगत करा दिया गया है। शासन स्तर पर इस प्रकार के मसले को लेकर गंभीरता से विचार चल रहा है।

कोई नीति बनी तभी आगे की कार्रवाई की जाएगी।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitjain
    Want to buy in resale or fresh?
    Fresh around- 2800-3000 but at 15+ floor
    resale- 2800-3000 Psf for 1-4 Floor
    2400-2800 for 4-10 Floor
    2400 & lower - for 10+ floor.
    Fo resale location etc are important as PLC is there for green facing and floor, but included in final psf price specified in Buyers agreement.
    Sumit

Hi sumit thanks for repply
    Fresh.. that possition will be around 18-20 months..
    2400 -2800 lower - for 4-10+ floor for what is it for syphony paramount..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Suresh,
    Mapple is the last building near to the petrol pump uncder construction in Paramount Symphony society. Current 16-18 Floors have been build and construction is in process with Possession expexted Sept-13 or latest by Dec 13. This possesion is irrespective of booking in fresh or resale or floor or rate payed.

Fresh means booking from Builder directly. As lower floors are sold out, oriignal booking is available from 14+ floors only. But if you want fresh booking only, you can discuss with Sales reperesentative of Paramount and on your insistence , he may be able to find some direct booking at 8th + floors also. Now the rate in this booking is more depending on various payment scheme, considering costruction stage at the moment, flexi payment scheme is best as it's time based and not construction based (as per construction based system 80% is to be paid as 14th floor is already cast). You may be able to get best price at 2800-3000, 8th -10th floor if very lucky...

The all other options are in resale, i.e. to be sold by some investor. This would be mostly cashdown or 60-70% paid options as most os the instalment has already been asked by builder. Here the floor and location decides the price. If lower floor is preference 1-4 floor would have 2800-3000 Psf price
    For 4-10 floor, which may be your interest, depending on your persuation and followup, you may be able to get 2400-2800 Psf for 2+1, 1320sqft.

I hope, I was a help to you!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

When the final decision is expected to come from GDA for illegal construction in CR?
    CommentQuote
  • I was in CR yesterday. The 2nd floor of Mahagun complex has started demolishing. At least it looked like that and people there confirmed it.

Questions:
    Supertech said that they are not allowing any resale. Is it true? How can a builder stop your right to sell/transfer a flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Builders CAN STOP resale by rule or put a very hefty "Transfer fee" like 500-1000 Psf + to stop transfer.
    For rule, Buyer agreement is the reference document. If it clearly says no resale then builder can stop, otherwise they normally stop by putting heavy fee.
    The issue of no transfer was always there is Crossing Republik, Even in 2008-09 it was clearly said during purchase that flats cannot be sold in resale and possesion is must before sale. it was also a reason of low resale activity in CR. But laterm resale has been done through builder directly or if requested by specific brokers.
    The whole game is price differential between resale and new price. If difference is more than 20% and demand is shrinking. Builder won't allow resale. But if there are more number of defaulters who are not paying their dues/ installments. Builder try to weed them out and get stronger people through resale.
    So if you really want to buy in resale, you can make builder agree by:
    1. putting a case with lot of pending payments whihc would be upfront paid by you.
    2. Paying in full the remaining amount of the installments.
    3. Going through some very strong broker.
    4. Keep on nagging them regularly and taking it as special case, till they allow.

Above all are practical experience based and not setr rules.
    CommentQuote
  • I think Panchsheel also doesn't allow resale, only option to sell property after registry.. correct me if I am wrong..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    These villas are mostly RTM and some of them might have been registered as well ..so i dont think there should any issue regarding approvals in future... as far as feasiblilty against 95 L is concerned you can go and have a look for yourself and decide for yourself instead of listening to anyone else ..everything is there in front of you in black n white ..

dear sir

yesterday was my fourth visit to crossing republik. I have seen many 3bhk in Arihant, Symphony and some others, but still stuck to crossing's VILLA. dealer is asking immediate initial money to book the villa, but when i contacted Crossing GH7 RWA president he said as per their knowledge villa's are not approved and their RWA has filed RTI for the same and not yet received any reply. Although he says that if banks are giving loan then they must be approved. I am again confused. It is a matter of our hard earn money. Even if i dont buy villa i am ready to buy 3-4 bedroom apartment in crossing.

I am not worried about the DG issues in crossing because it will never happened GDA wil not ruin their own image to destroy the beauty crossing has given to the gaziabad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankurmathur
    dear sir

yesterday was my fourth visit to crossing republik. I have seen many 3bhk in Arihant, Symphony and some others, but still stuck to crossing's VILLA. dealer is asking immediate initial money to book the villa, but when i contacted Crossing GH7 RWA president he said as per their knowledge villa's are not approved and their RWA has filed RTI for the same and not yet received any reply. Although he says that if banks are giving loan then they must be approved. I am again confused. It is a matter of our hard earn money. Even if i dont buy villa i am ready to buy 3-4 bedroom apartment in crossing.

I am not worried about the DG issues in crossing because it will never happened GDA wil not ruin their own image to destroy the beauty crossing has given to the gaziabad.

don't trust banks, they funded NE projects also.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm getting a direct deal with Ajnara GenX - 3BHK, in an under construction tower "Glory" 12th Floor.
    Builder is saying that the possession will be offered in next 3-4 months, but i think it will take around 1 Year to be ready for possession.
    The offered price is ~ 2625/- psf ( all incl )

I need experts comments on the offered rate, builder repo, and any other issue with this project.

Thanks!
    Amit
    CommentQuote
    dear sir

Even if i dont buy villa i am ready to buy 3-4 bedroom apartment in crossing..

HI Ankur 3-4 BHK's in Symphony/Arihant are around 50L and villas at 1 cr .. thats an amazing range that you are ready to invest in ... anyways ..approved/unapproved is one thing , but if you think rationally it is virtually impossible to pull out people (who can afford 1cr villas) from their homes after doing formal registry in tehsil and demolish the villa ..but funnier things have happened in this state...
    if u are really concerned cant you wait for some more time when things settle down and the 'cycle' stops running ..i dont think the prices of villas are going to rocket anytime soon ..esp after NE opens up ..
    CommentQuote
    dear sir

1. Are you talking about Villas in original CR (which is in side boundary)?my BIL has flats in CR. He told me there are some issues coming up with these villas. I dont have much details.

2. I really appreciate the vfm pricing of CR, NE and GN but may i ask why are you preferring CR when you have a budget above 80L. in this price, if villa is your preference then why are you not considering GN?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    1. Are you talking about Villas in original CR (which is in side boundary)?my BIL has flats in CR. He told me there are some issues coming up with these villas. I dont have much details.

2. I really appreciate the vfm pricing of CR, NE and GN but may i ask why are you preferring CR when you have a budget above 80L. in this price, if villa is your preference then why are you not considering GN?

Sorry Bhai

what's this BIL?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Sorry Bhai

what's this BIL?

brother in Law
    CommentQuote
  • Little common sence says "bother in law".may be different...
    Else what are your recent expert comments about CR.
    CommentQuote