Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by dhirendrak View Post
    I am looking for flat in Delhi NRC within 30lacs budget. Last sunday visited crossing republic, i have seen 4 project and here are the price priority wise.

1)
    Associatec nest :
    I like this project as earlier i lived in Assotect Windsor ( indrapuram ).
    They offer me 2570/-/ sqft ( 35.5 Lacs ) on 8th floor tower F. 1235 sqft.
    ---- Over budget
    2) Crossing Republic. - like
    park view 34.5lacs on eight floor 2bhk
    3) Dream land
    3bhk 1200 sqft 29lacs will bet floor on choice
    4) Divyansh fabia
    2bhk 33lacs.
    Do keep in mind the DG ground that is opposite to Assotech and Prateek project..
    Thanks

Comment

Can we here Rank top 5 projects of CR.
      Criteria is construction quality, Location and VFM. (suggestion invited to improve criteria)
      AND
      can we rate worst of CR.
      ;-)

Comment

the road passing through crossing republic, between NH-24 and noida extension is nowadays too heavily traffic. 50% traffic of NH-24 divert to this road. now adyas you will not find traffic jam on NH-24 fro lal kua to sector-62. so this road should be named as NH-24A by GDA.

Comment

Although I believe @Manish1982 was joking ...but I agree road should be re-named to NH24 A..:-)

I commute daily from Ghaziabad to Noida and earlier use to take CR road (NH24 A) but recently started taking NH-24 because there is no jam these days on NH24 whereas on CR road we have bottleneck ....

Don't should feel happy about it or ALARMED ......

Comment

Originally posted by MANISH1982 View Post
            the road passing through crossing republic, between NH-24 and noida extension is nowadays too heavily traffic. 50% traffic of NH-24 divert to this road. now adyas you will not find traffic jam on NH-24 fro lal kua to sector-62. so this road should be named as NH-24A by GDA.
            LOL NH-24A

BTW Now Very Popular CR Thread is Sticky:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...pdates?t=12467

Comment

Just to share ...I have booked 2775 sq ft 4BHK + SR in Mahagun Majestic .....

Thanks fellow memebers for all your feedbacks.....

Comment

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                Cookie nowadays you seems to have neutral rating on CR from earlier bearish (bashing rating .. If I remember correctly you mentioned and pasted a picture of ABES road full of dust .. now all roads are in place and by diwali CR will have its own road to reach Noida Extn Round about.. CR people wont be using Shaberi road. Secondly Along with ABES to Shaberi Road there is separate service lane for CR people and we normally move to service lanes moment we reach to mahagun. So effectively we don't need to need to use ABES to Shaberi road at all time.

Watch this space for pictures of CR , will share with everyone in next week.
                Note : For rest of people , I am not a broker but an individual flat owner who sometimes get irritated by regular bashing so always would like to share facts to inform end users.
                Can you please mark the route of this road on map?

Comment

Originally posted by neo.sachin View Post
                  Can you please mark the route of this road on map?
                  Basically there is going to be road from NH24 to Noida Extension Circle and it will start somewhere near to Vijay Nagar chowk and will reach to Noida Extension Circle. What CR Builders has done it that they have already built a road from Crossing Infra society joining as t-point to road connecting to NH24- to Noida Extension Circle. They have already prepared their portion. It is going to benefit CR residents in two ways. First that they use this new road to enter Noida Extension and so Noida. Also NH24 to Noida Extension Circle road will be first choice for travelers coming from Noida and going to GZB and vica versa. Thus will reduce the load on ABES to Shaberi Village.

Comment

What CR Builders has done it that they have already built a road from Crossing Infra society joining as t-point to road connecting to NH24- to Noida Extension Circle. They have already prepared their portion.

As mentioned by @karlamohit ...i think he is mistaken by words of builders/brokers

There is no existing road from CR to T-point ...CR builder did not prepared any road to connect NE till now...although everybody promise it will be built........

Comment

Hi,

I tried but not getting 2BHK flat in fresh booking under 10th floor. I tried in saviour also. Please advice.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X