Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Pics of Pulia

This pic is taken from pulia .. I know you must be expecting some pics like earlier but no its the fact all is set up and it is now a 4 lane road over it

Now fingers crossed for remaining 50 meter... even now you can use it after crossing pulia you can take a left turn and join GC - 2 and Njoy the ride till gaur golchakar ...
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks bro! hope it will continue 4 lane till pulia... I observed that after sub-station , the road narrows down to 2 lane... may be after beutemin .. things will be clear.. buts yes a good sign and big relief

Bw .. the music was good "yo yo Honey singh"

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
      This pic is taken from pulia .. I know you must be expecting some pics like earlier but no its the fact all is set up and it is now a 4 lane road over it

Comment

ur welcome bro !!! Yes it should be 4 lane because there are 2-3 places where you feel like it could be a 2 lane affair but there are just temproary things kept to be used at school site or for the road itself.

So i think d same during beutemin it all will be cleared by them..

hahahahah thnx music was catchy by shri shri 108 honey singh jee.. agree

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
        Thanks bro! hope it will continue 4 lane till pulia... I observed that after sub-station , the road narrows down to 2 lane... may be after beutemin .. things will be clear.. buts yes a good sign and big relief

Bw .. the music was good "yo yo Honey singh"

Comment

Thanks DKP!!!
          Thats gr8 news for all CR people. Have people started using this road?
          I hv not been on that side of crossing so not aware of the traffic status on that road.

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
          I crossed the new culvert and could see the road on other side.only 50 mt stretch is remaining.until that clears noting can be taken as granted.

But still for me another route for bypassing shahberi pulia is already on.a big cheers to that.

Comment

its gud for CRIS also to develope this road in interest of upcoming school...!! I guess without this pulia the school will not nurture the way cris management is planning..!!

Further friends CRIS has increased the Back up charges and electricity charges in GH-07, though I feel that the same are in line with other societies and i have not read the notice but the back up will be some 15.50 + taxes..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jainanurag View Post
              its gud for CRIS also to develope this road in interest of upcoming school...!! I guess without this pulia the school will not nurture the way cris management is planning..!!

Further friends CRIS has increased the Back up charges and electricity charges in GH-07, though I feel that the same are in line with other societies and i have not read the notice but the back up will be some 15.50 + taxes..!!
              iS not the electricity charge should be in accordance with Government guidelines?

Comment

New Pulia is Operational

Today Morning used this Pulia after crossing Pulia through internal road of Sahberi got out at Modern Public School and it took me 10 minute to reach from Galleria to Gaur Circle.

It generally takes 20 minute from Prateek to Reach Gaur Circle in morning hour so defnatly travel time reduced by 10 minute, however internal road of Sahberi is not in good condition n there are lot of small pot holes.

Originally posted by Veer12 View Post
                Thanks DKP!!!
                Thats gr8 news for all CR people. Have people started using this road?
                I hv not been on that side of crossing so not aware of the traffic status on that road.

Comment

Will this be the normal route once this pulia is functional or some other route will be there to reach gaur circle?

Thanks

Originally posted by mann973 View Post
                  Today Morning used this Pulia after crossing Pulia through internal road of Sahberi got out at Modern Public School and it took me 10 minute to reach from Galleria to Gaur Circle.

It generally takes 20 minute from Prateek to Reach Gaur Circle in morning hour so defnatly travel time reduced by 10 minute, however internal road of Sahberi is not in good condition n there are lot of small pot holes.

Comment

amit there will be another route straight from pulia to nx crossing GC-2 vedeantam n will take you to NH 24 link road.

remaining 50 meter is pending noida ex side due to some issue.. meanwhile everyone is using alternate route.

Originally posted by amit_ar View Post
                    Will this be the normal route once this pulia is functional or some other route will be there to reach gaur circle?

Thanks

Comment

anyone noticed less traffic on shaberi pulia from crossing side atleast even at 8.30-9.00 am today.

have CRians started using the alternate route ??? if dats d case awsome man... please share your inputs..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X