Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I heard Jaipuria in CR is coming out to the best society in CR. is it true??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    Little common sence says "bother in law".may be different...
    Else what are your recent expert comments about CR.

Sorry

I have very BIG common sense... not Little one:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Sorry

I have very BIG common sense... not Little one:bab (59):

I know you have good common sence,but In past you are the no. 1 basher of CR/RNE.

What are your recent views about these areas?:o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    I know you have good common sence,but In past you are the no. 1 basher of CR/RNE.

What are your recent views about these areas?:o

I am not basher of any area neither I praise. Yeah I am bit critical, its my nature though not right.

Anyway, I have already mentioned Panchsheel, Assotech,Prateek,Gaur I like the most in CR.
    these are good projects in CR.
    Ajanara also looks good.

Once you are inside CR, its good place to live.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I am not basher of any area neither I praise. Yeah I am bit critical, its my nature though not right.

Anyway, I have already mentioned Panchsheel, Assotech,Prateek,Gaur I like the most in CR.
    these are good projects in CR.
    Ajanara also looks good.

Once you are inside CR, its good place to live.

Thanks and Good observation;) add paramount also in your good project list.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone,

I found this forum is very good and useful. I'm sure i'm putting my problem in right forum.

I have booked flat in Panchsheel Wellington in Tower-4 above 11th floor. I came to know that floors above 11th floor is not approved by GDA and builder is asking for rest 85% amount.
    Just want to know How should i proceed further? How can i pay rest amount even the floor is not GDA approved? Builder is asking pay the amount by this June end and per them if i don't pay the amount, they will charge 18% interest on rest amount.
    CommentQuote
  • Villa in CR is definitely illegal, as it was not in their original plan.
    DLF lost a similar case in High court and paid a very large penalty for the violation... So beware, if you really care for your money....

I think RWA will not let it go easily... somebody may have to pay for this illegal construction.. it would be either builder or you..

You can also think from the perspective that why these villa are so cheap... why not it got sold immediately, if it is the best deal... There are many people who roam with hard black papers

Originally Posted by ankurmathur
    dear sir

yesterday was my fourth visit to crossing republik. I have seen many 3bhk in Arihant, Symphony and some others, but still stuck to crossing's VILLA. dealer is asking immediate initial money to book the villa, but when i contacted Crossing GH7 RWA president he said as per their knowledge villa's are not approved and their RWA has filed RTI for the same and not yet received any reply. Although he says that if banks are giving loan then they must be approved. I am again confused. It is a matter of our hard earn money. Even if i dont buy villa i am ready to buy 3-4 bedroom apartment in crossing.

I am not worried about the DG issues in crossing because it will never happened GDA wil not ruin their own image to destroy the beauty crossing has given to the gaziabad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankurmathur
    dear sir

Even if i dont buy villa i am ready to buy 3-4 bedroom apartment in crossing..

Originally Posted by ankurmathur
    dear sir

dear sir

Try Mahagun "Majestic" tower in Mascot project, they have 4BHK + SR with very good layout and specifications. I would suggest go and visit the tower ....
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody please suggest?

=============================
    Hi everyone,

I found this forum is very good and useful. I'm sure i'm putting my problem in right forum.

I have booked flat in Panchsheel Wellington in Tower-4 above 11th floor. I came to know that floors above 11th floor is not approved by GDA and builder is asking for rest 85% amount.
    Just want to know How should i proceed further? How can i pay rest amount even the floor is not GDA approved? Builder is asking pay the amount by this June end and per them if i don't pay the amount, they will charge 18% interest on rest amount.
    CommentQuote
  • Boss, if you want to put a pressure on the builder; you need some bold steps.

Do one thing....
    Send an email to Builder clearly asking for all the approval documents .

In the meanwhile, send a detailed letter via Indian post speed post .

The content of letter should involve all the details of initial booking with receipt numbers and each and every details about buyers/seller agreement.

Then clearly mention about what you have heard . Attach any credible source information, like any bank's loan non-approval and paper cutting etc... IF u don't have the same, simply mention that u heard that.

Then in next section ask for a copy of GDA approval of Map and floors for the project.

Then mention about payment schedule and tell them that till the time these document is provided, you will not disburse the amount.

Close the email/letter with thank note and wait for the reply. Even though you do not get a reply, you will have proof that you had raised concerned with the builder as a seller and builder did not reply on time. Hence he can not charge any penalty. At later stage, when penalty amount is asked, challenge it with the reference of email and letter. If not resolved, go to consumer court. Since you have all the rights to see the approval documents, even consumer court will help you.

PS: Do not forget to keep a copy of the physical letter too, which you sent to builder via Speed post/registry. Also must inform them about the delivery/ follow up for the answer on email and send quite a few reminder email.

Best approach is to go to builder office and hand deliver the letter, and must take a receiving on duplicate copy. Thumb rule is that builder should not come with excuse that they did not receive your concerns. Send via Email, via speed post and hand deliver... and keep proof of eveything.

I am sure that builder is least bother to reply, if something is fishy. Don't come into sweet words of marketing guys. and don't panic.

Once the issue of interest payment arises, sit with them, clearly mention about all communication you did; and about no answer and all... If they insist, clearly tell them that you are going to consumer court against this.

Originally Posted by CRWell
    Can somebody please suggest?

Hi everyone,

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CRWell
    Can somebody please suggest?

Hi everyone,

simply first ask your builder "panchsheel" to show the approval Of your tower from GDA For G+19 .

surely they will not show you and will made some excuse.

Then ask them the info of bank which will finance the rest 80-85 % amount....surely again you get another excuse.

Now you have to be strong on these two points....and you will some more time to make payment(till the matter settle down).

don't be traped in 18% intrest charged. take your time ..untill you satisfied .
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you so much gm_dwivedi and Amit! Appreciated...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    don't trust banks, they funded NE projects also.

Totally agree to this. certain Banks will fund if builder has an internal setting with builder like some bank guarantee/Mortgage of some amount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CRWell
    Hi everyone,

What I have heard that problem is only above 15th floor to some builders. I am not sure but below 15th floor, every builder should be OK. Other members, please confirm.

Regarding 18% or 24% interest, My humble suggestion is not to hesitate on this part. Even if you delay by 1-2 months, and pay 20-30K as interest, it is not a big money. I have paid huge interests myself, but peace of mind matters most.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks cookie.....

Originally Posted by cookie
    I think Panchsheel also doesn't allow resale, only option to sell property after registry.. correct me if I am wrong..

Thanks for enlightenment Sumit. Great information.

Originally Posted by sumitjain
    Builders CAN STOP resale by rule or put a very hefty "Transfer fee" like 500-1000 Psf + to stop transfer.
    For rule, Buyer agreement is the reference document. If it clearly says no resale then builder can stop, otherwise they normally stop by putting heavy fee.
    The issue of no transfer was always there is Crossing Republik, Even in 2008-09 it was clearly said during purchase that flats cannot be sold in resale and possesion is must before sale. it was also a reason of low resale activity in CR. But laterm resale has been done through builder directly or if requested by specific brokers.
    The whole game is price differential between resale and new price. If difference is more than 20% and demand is shrinking. Builder won't allow resale. But if there are more number of defaulters who are not paying their dues/ installments. Builder try to weed them out and get stronger people through resale.
    So if you really want to buy in resale, you can make builder agree by:
    1. putting a case with lot of pending payments whihc would be upfront paid by you.
    2. Paying in full the remaining amount of the installments.
    3. Going through some very strong broker.
    4. Keep on nagging them regularly and taking it as special case, till they allow.

Above all are practical experience based and not setr rules.
    CommentQuote