Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Finallly the wait ends here !!

Dear All,

Finally the much awaited service comes. Now we dont have to pick or drop anyone. The concept i was talking bot from GGn is finally part of CR too. Big Cheers to that !!!
    Attached Files

Comment

great initiative...detail can be found at "http://metroride.in/"

its more then public transport...

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
      Dear All,

Finally the much awaited service comes. Now we dont have to pick or drop anyone. The concept i was talking bot from GGn is finally part of CR too. Big Cheers to that !!!

Comment

It will be good addition to facilities..(Bus Service)

Comment

Dear All,

PSCR Bro ... this is a great news ... Thanks for posting it here .... will definitely impress some of our critics ...

Thanks!!
          Pratts

Comment

are nahi bro kaise baat kar re ho aap subeh subeh.. Now they will say bus service hi to hai but bus jaati to upcoming dumping ground se hi hai na.

Originally posted by pratts View Post
            PSCR Bro ... this is a great news ... Thanks for posting it here .... will definitely impress some of our critics ...

Thanks!!
            Pratts

Comment

are nahi bro kaise baat kar re ho aap subeh subeh.. Now they will say bus service hi to hai but bus jaati to upcoming dumping ground se hi hai na.
              I wish that one day DG will be an added playing ground for our kids to play cricket .

Thanks!!
              Pratts

Comment

!!!

hahahha exactly coz hum to khel ni paye.. As i did not received much responses for my proposal to play cricket so ab kids hi sahi

Originally posted by pratts View Post
                I wish that one day DG will be an added playing ground for our kids to play cricket .

Thanks!!
                Pratts

Comment

Shuttl Bus Service to Noida & Kausambi

Excellent initiative.

Need to see how much time it takes, for City center small cabs are already operative at same cost which goes via Sahberi road and with New Pulia travel time to city center will be approx. 25 min however it looks like this new service will be through NH24 and i will take more time.

It will defiantly attract occasional user but regular user will prefer small cabs only due to time taken and cabs drop at your doorstep.

Dear All,

Comment

noida ex link

I just got a thought that is noida ex 50 mt. is left by builders with intentions to sell nx more.

coz by doing it CIPL fullfiled their promice but didnot served the purpose as well.. what are your thoughts??

Comment

Originally posted by mann973 View Post
                      Excellent initiative.

Need to see how much time it takes, for City center small cabs are already operative at same cost which goes via Sahberi road and with New Pulia travel time to city center will be approx. 25 min however it looks like this new service will be through NH24 and i will take more time.

It will defiantly attract occasional user but regular user will prefer small cabs only due to time taken and cabs drop at your doorstep.
                      rs. 60/- for one side jurney appears to be on higher side.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X