Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by PULOKITO View Post
    rs. 60/- for one side jurney appears to be on higher side.
    Personal Auto takes 140 - 160 Rs for Vaishali... I think thinking that way Rs 60 is fare enough ( if No one standing will strictly be followed )

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Comment

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
      I just got a thought that is noida ex 50 mt. is left by builders with intentions to sell nx more.

coz by doing it CIPL fullfiled their promice but didnot served the purpose as well.. what are your thoughts??
      Unless and until last leg is completed..we cannot trust these builders...

Comment

Originally posted by pratts View Post
        Personal Auto takes 140 - 160 Rs for Vaishali... I think thinking that way Rs 60 is fare enough ( if No one standing will strictly be followed )

Thanks!!
        Pratts
        DR Pratts if you share personal auto with 2/3 person then it becomes cheapER, time saver and comfortable jurney. I think it will not be difficult to get persons towards same direction during office hour
        Last edited June 28 2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

DR Pratts if you share personal auto with 2/3 person then it becomes cheap, time saver and comfortable jurney. I think it will not be difficult to get persons towards same direction during office hour
          You are absolutely correct Professor Pulokito but the problem is safety and Autowala wont allow you to pick up savaries like that ... I think better thing in that case to do is Carpool.

Thanks!!
          Pratts

Comment

In any case the good news is that we have one more mode of transportation dedicatedly for CR!!!

DR Pratts if you share personal auto with 2/3 person then it becomes cheapER, time saver and comfortable jurney. I think it will not be difficult to get persons towards same direction during office hour

Comment

rs. 60/- for one side jurney appears to be on higher side.
              Yes considering public transport, it's on higher side. But at least people got another option and in longer run RWA will discuss with CIPL management on pricing issue.

Comment

150 shared by 3 will be 50, its little higher than city bus but much cheaper than present mode. 2-3 time i have come by DTC Ac bus from Sarita Vihar to Botanical Garden and fare is 21.

Comment

I dont think builders will interfere in development of CR. CR inventory is almost sold out. The way CR has shaped today, I think the builders will not leave a single point to take credit of the beautiful, well managed township. Builders are same in Noida ext & in fact before CR, few builders were nothing in real estate market. CR made them big..........

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
                  I just got a thought that is noida ex 50 mt. is left by builders with intentions to sell nx more.

coz by doing it CIPL fullfiled their promice but didnot served the purpose as well.. what are your thoughts??

Comment

This is just a beginning of rise of CR!

Disclaimer: I am not invested in CR.

Comment

Bus Service Inauguration

invitation
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X