Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

All in CR will certainly rise to this challenge.

Plan B will only come into force once supreme court lifts the status quo.

Even after works starts it will only be after nearly 2 years that swmp will be operational. Cr residents will have enough time for plan b and plan c.

build operate and transfer model on such contentious project is bound to FAIL.

Comment

In addition to this environment board clearence is totally different from pollution board clearance. We are not required to be dependent on fortune as of now as still SWMP is far from reality. What we need to do is to think of plan B & its execution keeping in mind swmp issue is closed forever. Please note, individually we can only think of fighting but collectively we can kill this DG monster forever. Stay united........

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
      All in CR will certainly rise to this challenge.

Plan B will only come into force once supreme court lifts the status quo.

Even after works starts it will only be after nearly 2 years that swmp will be operational. Cr residents will have enough time for plan b and plan c.

build operate and transfer model on such contentious project is bound to FAIL.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Connectivity & SWMP issues were there since beginning. With connectivity issue resolved, we can concentrete on this SWMP issue. I am able to see 8~10 families shifting on every weekend in my society. In that way our strength is increasing rapidly........
        Originally posted by Sepulcharal View Post
        Dkppatiala@ Plan B ??

We were so happy to see improved connectivity to CR from Pulia side, this news is so unfortunate..

Comment

One more ban for sepulchar..

We are being positive on all developments..

And this time no one complained also...but as all of you know he is present in a new avataar in "2013" in all "NCR" threads
          Last edited July 1 2013, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
            Dkppatiala@ Plan B ??

We were so happy to see improved connectivity to CR from Pulia side, this news is so unfortunate..
            Yar I thought this guy was banned ... then how is he able posting his views on any thread? I think Ban should mean " No Entry" right?

Thanks!!
            Pratts

Comment

He created another similar id called "sepulcharal" after seeing "NOC wala news" and so admin merged that with sepulchar.

couldnt understand the frustration level of this guy

Originally posted by pratts View Post
              Yar I thought this guy was banned ... then how is he able posting his views on any thread? I think Ban should mean " No Entry" right?

Thanks!!
              Pratts

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                He created another similar id called "sepulcharal" after seeing "NOC wala news" and so admin merged that with sepulchar.

couldnt understand the frustration level of this guy
                Thanks Nilabh .
                I was not able to be online since yesterday afternoon .. probably that's why missed it ...
                I want to meet this guy some day .... bahut khoon jalaya hay is nay ... in bhai saihab say to mukkalaat ( sorry mulakat ) karne hay kisi din... ( disclaimer :- I am just kidding don't have time to waste on ppls like this).

Thanks!!
                Pratts

Comment

Originally posted by Veer12 View Post
                  In addition to this environment board clearence is totally different from pollution board clearance. We are not required to be dependent on fortune as of now as still SWMP is far from reality. What we need to do is to think of plan B & its execution keeping in mind swmp issue is closed forever. Please note, individually we can only think of fighting but collectively we can kill this DG monster forever. Stay united........

Very correct man ... I read the article all wrong that means.... Pollution certificate is not a big deal .... But the environment clearance is an important factor ..... Pollution Board how it works we all know ... you can get no-pollution certificate for a 40 year old car which pollutes like hell .... I am still positive that they will definitely not get the environment clearance ....
                  Thanks!!
                  Pratts

Comment

2014 elections are near .... SP ( Mulayam Singh ) and other regional parties are already thinking of the third front ... a few days back SP released a small documentary showing Mulayam as a anticongress.... Cant we use this in our favor ? What I mean to say is ... how many votes are there in CR ? are we enough to create an impact on coming election... and will we ( CR + Nearby villages ) vote for a party who is desperate to make a DG near our home?

Just a thought ....
                    Thanks!!
                    Pratts

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                      Guys

How was Flagging off ceremony? feedback awaited.
                      How is the Bus Service Guys?
                      None shared the experience.......

Its 1st July Today.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X