• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    How is the Bus Service Guys?
    None shared the experience.......

Its 1st July Today.
    Hahaha cookie bhai aap nay reminder set kar diya tha kya?
    I was not there at the Flagging off ceremony so wont be able to answer you .... lets wait for someone to reply back...

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Comment

ROFL seeing the emoticon after "how is the bus service?"

Comment

Originally posted by pratts View Post
        Hahaha cookie bhai aap nay reminder set kar diya tha kya?
        I was not there at the Flagging off ceremony so wont be able to answer you .... lets wait for someone to reply back...

Thanks!!
        Pratts
        Bro

You guys can forget but I can't this auspicious day.
        Last edited July 1 2013, 02:17 PM.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by KaamDev View Post
          ROFL seeing the emoticon after "how is the bus service?"
          Bhai

Knowledge ke saath entertainment bhi jaroori hai.

needs this Bus service more. agree or not?
          Thanks

Comment

awwwwwwww how sweet our cookie bro is... so much concerned for poor CR

buddy it was great they have deployed 5-6 buses to start with from both the sides.

its all tempo traveller and buses star city type.

rest i cant tell other details as i go by my own car ..

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Bro

You guys can forget but I can't this auspicious day.
            Last edited July 1 2013, 04:16 PM.

Comment

It looks like SC is now going to rule in favor of them as they have all the required clearance and Land ... so let start think of Plan B ....... lets start thinking on those lines Proactively and start planing..... Now its War and we cant take it easy....

Thanks!!
              Pratts
              It's set back, the fresh approvals to dumping ground.

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta

Comment

It looks like SC is now going to rule in favor of them as they have all the required clearance and Land ... so let start think of Plan B ....... lets start thinking on those lines Proactively and start planing..... Now its War and we cant take it easy....

Thanks!!
                Pratts
                Sir, with all due respect, if Supreme Court rules in favor of DG, then nothing can be done. The lawyers must present facts in a way that the court is convinced that DG is not healthy in living surroundings.

Comment

guys n folks - i understand people making such mistakes a deacde or 5-6 years back, by now everyone should know that UP administration, policies, authorities, management is all a sham, they increase circle rates to boost re, increase FAR beyond the infrastructure - see indirapuram, noida, rne, crossings societies - which was supposed to be panned - most socities were supposed to have greens, parks, but look now all are full of towers, even in so called posh socities like orange county, windsor, even ATS

now since they have sucked CR people and most are end users there, so they are least bothered, and if possible may dump on their heads also if they can, so dumping ground goes on, no - dont say we are vote banks - coz it hardly matters whom you vote - one way or the other its connected
                  for new areas like next, gnw, nh24 they are yet to sell to end murgas so they dont have any other place for dg , i can only empathize being a consumer, but have learnt my lesson never invest in UP
                  Last edited July 1 2013, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NCR2013 View Post
                    It's set back, the fresh approvals to dumping ground.

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta
                    What about your promise that your second last post was to be your last post.

Sepulchar you can't stay from us..?

Why this desperation?

CR is still becoming better..kyun khoon jala rahe ho.

Anyways marzi hain aapki aakhir sir hain aapka.

Comment

Thanks for info, this is known factor... so according to you and by your experience .. where one invest .. esp mango pple with average 30 to 40 lakh and on loan?

Originally posted by jthakar View Post
                      guys n folks - i understand people making such mistakes a deacde or 5-6 years back, by now everyone should know that UP administration, policies, authorities, management is all a sham, they increase circle rates to boost re, increase FAR beyond the infrastructure - see indirapuram, noida, rne, crossings societies - which was supposed to be panned - most socities were supposed to have greens, parks, but look now all are full of towers, even in so called posh socities like orange county, windsor, even ATS

now since they have sucked CR people and most are end users there, so they are least bothered, and if possible may dump on their heads also if they can, so dumping ground goes on,
                      for new areas like next, gnw, nh24 they are yet to sell to end murgas so they dont have any other place for dg , i can only empathize being a consumer, but have learnt my lesson never invest in UP

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X