Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • When the decision of GDA is expected to come?
    CommentQuote
  • Very usefull----Thank you so much

Very usefull----Thank you so much:)
    Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Boss, if you want to put a pressure on the builder; you need some bold steps.

Do one thing....
    Send an email to Builder clearly asking for all the approval documents .

In the meanwhile, send a detailed letter via Indian post speed post .

The content of letter should involve all the details of initial booking with receipt numbers and each and every details about buyers/seller agreement.

Then clearly mention about what you have heard . Attach any credible source information, like any bank's loan non-approval and paper cutting etc... IF u don't have the same, simply mention that u heard that.

Then in next section ask for a copy of GDA approval of Map and floors for the project.

Then mention about payment schedule and tell them that till the time these document is provided, you will not disburse the amount.

Close the email/letter with thank note and wait for the reply. Even though you do not get a reply, you will have proof that you had raised concerned with the builder as a seller and builder did not reply on time. Hence he can not charge any penalty. At later stage, when penalty amount is asked, challenge it with the reference of email and letter. If not resolved, go to consumer court. Since you have all the rights to see the approval documents, even consumer court will help you.

PS: Do not forget to keep a copy of the physical letter too, which you sent to builder via Speed post/registry. Also must inform them about the delivery/ follow up for the answer on email and send quite a few reminder email.

Best approach is to go to builder office and hand deliver the letter, and must take a receiving on duplicate copy. Thumb rule is that builder should not come with excuse that they did not receive your concerns. Send via Email, via speed post and hand deliver... and keep proof of eveything.

I am sure that builder is least bother to reply, if something is fishy. Don't come into sweet words of marketing guys. and don't panic.

Once the issue of interest payment arises, sit with them, clearly mention about all communication you did; and about no answer and all... If they insist, clearly tell them that you are going to consumer court against this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Villa in CR is definitely illegal, as it was not in their original plan.
    DLF lost a similar case in High court and paid a very large penalty for the violation... So beware, if you really care for your money....

I think RWA will not let it go easily... somebody may have to pay for this illegal construction.. it would be either builder or you..

You can also think from the perspective that why these villa are so cheap... why not it got sold immediately, if it is the best deal... There are many people who roam with hard black papers

Thank you dwivedi ji at present i have dropped my idea to buy villa in crossing, as per the members view in this forum it seems the picture will be cleared in couple of months or so. I was planning to sell my 3bhk apartment in dwarka just because of this independent villa now i am seeing villas in greater noida.

Thank you dwivedi ji at present i have dropped my idea to buy villa in crossing, as per the members view in this forum it seems the picture will be cleared in couple of months or so. I was planning to sell my 3bhk apartment in dwarka just because of this independent villa now i am seeing villas in greater noida.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    1. Are you talking about Villas in original CR (which is in side boundary)?my BIL has flats in CR. He told me there are some issues coming up with these villas. I dont have much details.

2. I really appreciate the vfm pricing of CR, NE and GN but may i ask why are you preferring CR when you have a budget above 80L. in this price, if villa is your preference then why are you not considering GN?

Thanks for your advise. can u pls guide me where i can find villas in GN i have seen one samiha groups villa in GN but they are not worth it and not readily available too. ATS villas are not in my budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    simply first ask your builder "panchsheel" to show the approval Of your tower from GDA For G+19 .

surely they will not show you and will made some excuse.

Then ask them the info of bank which will finance the rest 80-85 % amount....surely again you get another excuse.

Now you have to be strong on these two points....and you will some more time to make payment(till the matter settle down).

don't be traped in 18% intrest charged. take your time ..untill you satisfied .

Indiabulls is financing in Panchsheel Wellington......without approved layout . and last date for balance payment to panchsheel is 30 jun with appoved or unapproved layout
    CommentQuote
  • No company can offer you money without safe-guarding their interest and hedging the risk.

With Indiabulls, I am sure that there would be fine prints, which will help them in case of project gone kaput. So be carefull, and try to find out that why Indiabulls is providing loan on a flat, which is tentatively illegal to construct .

Either they are 100% sure about approval and taking calculated risk to capture clients or they must have added clauses, which indemnify them in case of non-approval.

Originally Posted by hb_78
    Indiabulls is financing in Panchsheel Wellington......without approved layout . and last date for balance payment to panchsheel is 30 jun with appoved or unapproved layout
    CommentQuote
  • Complaint with GDA or consumer court...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankurmathur
    Thanks for your advise. can u pls guide me where i can find villas in GN i have seen one samiha groups villa in GN but they are not worth it and not readily available too. ATS villas are not in my budget.

There are many threads in villas in GN.
    Search for the thread " whats wrong with Singa-iv"
    or search for my ports.

i'm talking about villas built by GN authority in omicron -2, omicron-1A and Sigma iii,iv sectors which are in gated societies and are ready to move though not very populated yet.

Biggest point would be that in times of uncertainties (delays/legal issue etc) you get a ready to move in villa built by the govt itself with no change is land use. its a bullet proof. the safest one.

price range 60-70L
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I am posting this again, please help.

Any word on Golf Green tower by Kumar Linkers Builders? For 1725 Sqf, 43 Lac all inclusive , RTM, it looks tempting.

Please comment.
    CommentQuote
  • I think the builder is new, so it can be a best or worst project. Since the project is RTM; You have added advantage of 'fine' inspection before purchasing. Do the below:

Carefully check the flat you are interested in for:

- Seepage
    - Any structural oddness
    - Ventilation
    - Other living conditions as per your thoughts.

If there is anybody shifted, talk to them to find out 'hidden' issues, which usually observed after shifting into the flat... then decide accordingly.

Best of luck.

Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Guys, I am posting this again, please help.

Any word on Golf Green tower by Kumar Linkers Builders? For 1725 Sqf, 43 Lac all inclusive , RTM, it looks tempting.

Please comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you so much for details.

Actually, No one has shifted yet. The flats I saw were cleanly built. Build quality is not bad.

Flat quality is my least worry. I can judge that by my eyes,

What I want to know is any legal dispute on the property? Do they have clearance? They are saying it is RTM, but how long practically it will take to move? Did they get OC from GDA?

Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    I think the builder is new, so it can be a best or worst project. Since the project is RTM; You have added advantage of 'fine' inspection before purchasing. Do the below:

Carefully check the flat you are interested in for:

- Seepage
    - Any structural oddness
    - Ventilation
    - Other living conditions as per your thoughts.

If there is anybody shifted, talk to them to find out 'hidden' issues, which usually observed after shifting into the flat... then decide accordingly.

Best of luck.
    CommentQuote
  • senior and other members please advice

In CR, Is the registry of flat is possible on basis of OC(occupational certificate) rather to CC(completional certificate).

Is it safe. will it can create some problem in future?
    CommentQuote
  • Need 2BHK for Rent

I am looking for 2BHK for rent in Crossing for family. Interested owners kindly PM me
    CommentQuote
  • Check this link.

Attached link is of crossing republik website. You can find sellers and rent options.

Crossings Republik

Would appreciate, if you can confirm after checking that the listings are Ok and useful.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this official site?
    CommentQuote