Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by NCR2013 View Post
    Can we discuss something productive on this forum. If you want can start a topic on seoulchre or wulture .... in coffee table thread.

DG chances with progress seems on higher side , let's wait and watch what happens in future.

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta
    Discussion and that too with you ... I don't see a scope ...
    It is not a piece of cake to get DG to reality as it is difficult to explain you that there is no black particles on my Chamolies balcony...

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Comment

Can we discuss something productive on this forum. If you want can start a topic on seoulchre or wulture .... in coffee table thread.

DG chances with progress seems on higher side , let's wait and watch what happens in future.

Okays lets take your views on this....
      Tell us rather guide us .... what should be the course of action from our side ...... now use your creativity and show us a way my dear ..

Thanks!!
      Pratts

Comment

you came out looking for a flat..you haven't buyed here..why so much interest to destroy Crossings??

Comment

Yes, its a resale.

Sent from my Karbonn A21 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
            Is it a registered property?
            Yes, its a registered property.

Last edited July 3 2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

CR- new buyer

Hello Friends,

I have been talking to few brokers and have finalised a flat in gh7(with covered parking but no club facility).The seller has demanded 45 lakhs(31 white and 14 black).request you to answer the following based on your exp:
              1. How is the black component delivered( the seller has given an alternate bank acct no.but insists no RTGS or online transfer).
              2.Is it a good deal @45 +brokerage at this time in CR,or shall i spend some more time in looking for better investment options.You can also suggest the same( my budget is 45- 49 lk)
              3.The deal was finalized few months back,however i have not seen any significant rise in cost of flats during these months.Any reason you can relate too?

Thanks in adv,
              Shekhar

Comment

In yesterday's Times of India photo on the second page along with discussion on NCR was of Crossing Republik.

One thing is very heartening that crossing republik is photogenic

Comment

In todays Times of India photo of shahberi in greater noida is shown.high rise in the background is crossings republik.

U can even click these 2 places together that is greater noida and ghaziabad

Comment

Can anyone answer please?

Originally posted by anukan View Post
                    Hi, I am about to sell my flat in Mahagun Mascot. Can any of the members please explain the duty of the seller towards the following:
                    1. Income tax department
                    2. Builder
                    3. Maintenance office
                    4. Any other you can think of?

Comment

Originally posted by shekhar19 View Post
                      Hello Friends,

I have been talking to few brokers and have finalised a flat in gh7(with covered parking but no club facility).The seller has demanded 45 lakhs(31 white and 14 black).request you to answer the following based on your exp:
                      1. How is the black component delivered( the seller has given an alternate bank acct no.but insists no RTGS or online transfer).
                      2.Is it a good deal @45 +brokerage at this time in CR,or shall i spend some more time in looking for better investment options.You can also suggest the same( my budget is 45- 49 lk)
                      3.The deal was finalized few months back,however i have not seen any significant rise in cost of flats during these months.Any reason you can relate too?

Thanks in adv,
                      Shekhar
                      Shekhar prices all around are stagnant for 3 months.good for buyers and bad for investors.

Last year in budget less than yours I took 3 bhk.price being offered is in line with trends in CR.

A school of thought says that if work on dg starts in way prices may fall.so it's ur call.

Black needs to be given in cash.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X