Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by anukan View Post
    Can anyone answer please?
    Income tax is a long issue..you can google it to search..are u selling this property within 3 years or after 3 years..if less than 3 years it is short term capital gain..but then adjustments are also allowed.

If registered you do not have to deal with builder.

In sale deed it should be clear from when maintenance is getting transferred to the buyer..
    Last edited July 4 2013, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Can anyone enlighten on my question " in resale who will born the cost for re-registering the property? and is it that we again need to give 7% for re-registering it to buyers name?
      Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
      Income tax is along issue..you can google it to search..are u selling this property within 3 years or after 3 years..if less than 3 years it is short term capital gain..but then adjustments are also allowed.

If registered you do not have to deal with builder.

In sale deed it should be clear from when maintenance is getting transferred to the buyer..

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
        Can anyone enlighten on my question " in resale who will born the cost for re-registering the property? and is it that we again need to give 7% for re-registering it to buyers name?
        All depends on Mutual understanding and negotiation. No Hard & Fast Rules.
        Thanks

Comment

good morning

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
          In todays Times of India photo of shahberi in greater noida is shown.high rise in the background is crossings republik.

U can even click these 2 places together that is greater noida and ghaziabad
          Patialaji .. if only you would have turned another page , you could have looked into something even more interesting ...
          .. I hope everyone read this

Comment

NCR 2013 aka sepulchar.. Please read this link ..we are still awaiting for the link of your heard PIL for DG

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
            Patialaji .. if only you would have turned another page , you could have looked into something even more interesting ...

Comment

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
              hi cradle..long time no see..

yes but then our case is in SC & the parameters are different..but yess all will be linked but for sure by our lawyers..

Comment

I have only seen the buyer bearing the cost...

Comment

NCR 2013 aka sepulchar.. Please read this link ..we are still awaiting for the link of your heard PIL for DG
                  Nilabh..

Go back a few pages..

NCR 2013 is no where to be seen..

It's sepulchar all over again & yes he has been banned..

Thanks Moderators..Now sanity will be restored..

Comment

CR- new buyer(Gh7)

Hello Friends,

I have been talking to few brokers and have finalised a flat in gh7(with covered parking but no club facility).The seller has demanded 45 lakhs(31 white and 14 black).request you to answer the following based on your exp:
                    1. How is the black component delivered( the seller has given an alternate bank acct no.but insists no RTGS or online transfer).
                    2.Is it a good deal @45 +brokerage at this time in CR,or shall i spend some more time in looking for better investment options.You can also suggest the same( my budget is 45- 49 lk)
                    3.The deal was finalized few months back,however i have not seen any significant rise in cost of flats during these months.Any reason you can relate too?

Thanks in adv,
                    Shekhar

Comment

Originally posted by shekhar19 View Post
                      Hello Friends,

I have been talking to few brokers and have finalised a flat in gh7(with covered parking but no club facility).The seller has demanded 45 lakhs(31 white and 14 black).request you to answer the following based on your exp:
                      1. How is the black component delivered( the seller has given an alternate bank acct no.but insists no RTGS or online transfer).
                      2.Is it a good deal @45 +brokerage at this time in CR,or shall i spend some more time in looking for better investment options.You can also suggest the same( my budget is 45- 49 lk)
                      3.The deal was finalized few months back,however i have not seen any significant rise in cost of flats during these months.Any reason you can relate too?

Thanks in adv,
                      Shekhar
                      New thread not required for getting this small info

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X