Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    As far As Distance is concern in case of RNE, there is maximum difference 3-4 Kms to noida Though not sure. Having said that RNE is closer to Delhi and other Important establishment like Metro, Indian railways, ISBT etc.
    and there is no harm to wait 2-3 months more till Noida Extension issue is resolved.
    No place is bad where people reside. It depends individual to individual desires and requirements and of course Budget.

When talking about distance i kept Noida / G Noida in mind.
    Yes RNE has the connectivity advantage for Delhi in terms of Metro but Crossings is closer to Noida / G Noida and if NH-24 issue is resolved would be better or evenly placed in terms of road connectivity to Delhi if not Metro (which does not have anything proposed even at CR)
    But in my opinion this location should be judged keeping the target end users while conception of the same and its sucess inmeeting that plan and requirement.
    Lets not over expect from a location.
    Crossings ideally suits for the requirement of an end user working in any of the three locations: Noida / G Noida / GZB.
    Connectivity / Proximity to Delhi can be termed as an advantage but not the pre requisite.
    You cant expect a person working in Gurgaon and buying in crossings / RNE / Noida extn for end use just because theser are cheaper options.
    Waiting for noida extn is possible but one cannot expect that to be at the same level with crossings in terms of pricing....... Its going to be even more expensive once the issue is sorted out and might easily touch 3200-3500psft..........
    Aur haan Jam mein phansne par 200mtrs bhi torture hota hai........3-4 kms (even though its more)is not negligible if stuck in jam and considering continous hikes in fuel cost........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Off the topic but would like to share something
    Crossing Republic is not an area like Indrapuram, Vaishali, Vashundra, RNE etc,
    CR is more or less like Big Society. Hence Should not be compared with IP or any other parts of Ghaziabad.

Hi Saurabh,

Well here I agree with Cookie. CR can't be compare with the IP/Vashundhara/RNE. Apparently, a big housing society and can't grow further. RNE has the great potential to grow in terms of infrastructure but CR due to less space can't grow further !!!!! In future it will always depends on Noida, NE, Indirapuram etc.

RNE will be the best atleast in terms of its own infrastructure. Whenever the problem of traffic or connectivity gets resolved, % wise appreciation will be relative to the IP/Vashundhara. Thats for sure and no second thought on that !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    +ive of CR

1) CR has real RTM flats at the Rate of 2100-2400 PSF, no other NCR location has this advantage right now at this rate.
    2) Only 9Km far from Noida
    3) Well developed from inside, infra will also improve towards NE side after dispute solved.
    4) Meerut - Delhi Express way will improve connectivity towards NH-24 side.
    5) Most of the gentry purchased in CR is of good class.
    6) Have it's own STP so no Sever problem like IP will be there in CR in future.
    7) Will have each & everything independently (like IP) only in next 2-4 years time frame.

-ive of CR
    Most members already discuss a lot for that....

So Let's decide by the buyer at his own.......

CLARIFICATION:

1. less than 2100 RTM is available in NCR e.g. Greater Faridabad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Not sure if 360 acres with 50,000 people or more in the first phase and probably the same number in the second phase when they start living will only be called only a big society.
    CR I believe is a mini township . It already has a shopping complex 'Galleria' besides each society has their own commercial. It is going to have its own fire statiion , post office , police station and down the line a hospital , school etc.
    It has a proposed man made lake and a golf course as well ..
    With all this either there or proposed in near term , the area doesnt really call for being only a big society but a self sufficient mini township ..

Agree to many of your points you made and could be bigger than big society,can say "Mini Township", still we can't compare with other areas of Ghazibad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    CLARIFICATION:

1. less than 2100 RTM is available in NCR e.g. Greater Faridabad

I am not sure.... NP FDB (Greater Faridabad) is also not as cheap as you say.... real RTM in less than 2100 PSF is I think not possible in NP FDB also... My cousin brother has Independent Floor (in 300 SY PLOT) in Park 81 of BPTP (1500 SF Super Area), 3 years before he get this in ~38 Lac (all inclusive) and as per him he is getting 14 Lac premium at that......... BPTP NP Sec 82 Grandura is also RTM and costing more than 2500 PSF. I can not say this con-firmly as not living there or visiting there ....
    CommentQuote
  • SRS floors, are much cheaper 180sq YARD ...22L all inclusive

many more options in flats as well
    CommentQuote

• Brother

Are these options Ready to Move?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ysingh11
    SRS floors, are much cheaper 180sq YARD ...22L all inclusive

CommentQuote
    SRS floors, are much cheaper 180sq YARD ...22L all inclusive

In 180sq YARD Plot maximum super areas will be less than 900 SF, I know in such plot societies, loading wastage in plots are as high as up to 50%, they waste space for parking,common entry,stairs.... lots of wastage of space in Independent floor societies..

So with 22 L for less than 900 SF... comes more than ~2500 PSF....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

As per my understanding, Metro has a proposed station called Dudahera which is CR at Highway. The Metro line from Vaishali will be connected to Mahrauli Village NH 24. You may refer GDA website for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam_ford
    Hi,

As per my understanding, Metro has a proposed station called Dudahera which is CR at Highway. The Metro line from Vaishali will be connected to Mahrauli Village NH 24. You may refer GDA website for the same.

This metro line has been totally scrapped by GDA, follow other old thread of this forum.. there is not metro at this route from GDA for sure..... Mahrauli (IP-CR) metro line has been cancelled...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam_ford
    Hi,

Metro to CR:bab (59): is out and out Distant Dream. Better leave it in the cold.
    CommentQuote
  • Clearly there is no Metro till 20 years for CR.. GDA website is still shwoing that scrapped metro as phase.
    CommentQuote
    Clearly there is no Metro till 20 years for CR.. GDA website is still shwoing that scrapped metro as phase.

There is no metro plans for CR ..I have seen the GDA website ..dont know if they still show it ...but there is no work even in planning stage . Please dont get sold on this idea by any builder ...:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    There is no metro plans for CR ..I have seen the GDA website ..dont know if they still show it ...but there is no work even in planning stage . Please dont get sold on this idea by any builder ...:bab (38):

Ab kya sold bhai.. sara NEway is sold showing Metro next door..
    Builders can show any thing..
    CommentQuote
  • its same for CR ..... builders showed many dreams
    CommentQuote